THE BROWNS BOARD

Why Robert Mathis was using clomid...

Clevfan4life

I hear some stupid people on tv and radio talking about Mathis's use of Clomid. It's really not hard to do a google search, but in any case...as a former steroid user in my 20's I know precisely why Mr Mathis had clomid in his system. He was using steroids. Clomid has zero performance enhancing benefits. What Clomid does is bind to estrogen receptor sites so that you don't get the ill side effects of excess estrogen production when you're using roids. It's an anti estrogen. Why exactly it's used for fertility reasons in women I really don't know...I just know men take it to combat the bitch titties. If you do large doses of roids without the use of an anti estrogen like clomid, you will get puffy bitch nips. I called in last night to 92.3 on the bull and fox show and was explaining this to them when I got cut off...I don't know why. The next guy after me started talking about how Mathis was using it to get his g/f pregnant. Bull did say that was ridiculous and that's not why you use clomid....but why did they let the obvious moron finish out his sentence but they cut me off as I was explaining that clomid is an anti estrogen? I don't get it. I told the screeners I know what Clomid is used for and they put me through to the show.....so why cut me off as I'm simply explaining what clomid is and why athletes use it? I didn't use and bad language or anything...there was zero reason to cut me off if they let the next guy give a categorically false assessment of what Clomid is. Do any of the 92.3 guys post here? Can someone explain the reasoning here?

I've been taking roids for years. Usually in the form of cheap chicken nuggets, wal mart meat products and Tyson chicken breasts.

There's enough roids in those things to down a horse.

BTW, Marijuana has like 50 street names. Why doesn't roids? Other than the Juice.

I was listening to Colin Cowherd and he was having a call in show about names for steroids.

The best one was called "SUNMAID"

Turns your grapes into raisins.

HAHAHA

Kvoethe

I've been taking roids for years. Usually in the form of cheap chicken nuggets, wal mart meat products and Tyson chicken breasts.

There's enough roids in those things to down a horse.

BTW, Marijuana has like 50 street names. Why doesn't roids? Other than the Juice.

I was listening to Colin Cowherd and he was having a call in show about names for steroids.

The best one was called "SUNMAID"

Turns your grapes into raisins.

HAHAHA

Kvoethe

Relative to the thread topic your post must be some sort of brain diarrhea or projectile thought vomiting

I hear some stupid people on tv and radio talking about Mathis's use of Clomid. It's really not hard to do a google search, but in any case...as a former steroid user in my 20's I know precisely why Mr Mathis had clomid in his system. He was using steroids. Clomid has zero performance enhancing benefits. What Clomid does is bind to estrogen receptor sites so that you don't get the ill side effects of excess estrogen production when you're using roids. It's an anti estrogen. Why exactly it's used for fertility reasons in women I really don't know...I just know men take it to combat the bitch titties. If you do large doses of roids without the use of an anti estrogen like clomid, you will get puffy bitch nips. I called in last night to 92.3 on the bull and fox show and was explaining this to them when I got cut off...I don't know why. The next guy after me started talking about how Mathis was using it to get his g/f pregnant. Bull did say that was ridiculous and that's not why you use clomid....but why did they let the obvious moron finish out his sentence but they cut me off as I was explaining that clomid is an anti estrogen? I don't get it. I told the screeners I know what Clomid is used for and they put me through to the show.....so why cut me off as I'm simply explaining what clomid is and why athletes use it? I didn't use and bad language or anything...there was zero reason to cut me off if they let the next guy give a categorically false assessment of what Clomid is. Do any of the 92.3 guys post here? Can someone explain the reasoning here?

Oh, you forgot to mention clomid is banned by the NFL not because it's an estrogen blocker- it ups testosterone levels too as a result- quite handy I must admit. Same reason they ban HGH.

The woman doesn't take it to get pregnent. That man takes it to help make him more fertile. Him and his wife wanted another child before his mother passed. I'm not denying that it isn't used to help combat steriod use, or to boot testosterone, but rather saying he likely did take if for the reason that he stated. As for why you got cut off maybe you were taking too long in your explanation. I hear people get cut off all the time when they start to take too long on the phone. Or if you actually used to term bitch titties. Not sayin gyou did, but if you did I could imagine you getting cut off pretty quick.

Regardless of what his reasoning is, he fucked up, and he is getting suspended and he deserves to be. Just like Gordon deserved to be suspended last year and this year.

The woman doesn't take it to get pregnent. That man takes it to help make him more fertile. Him and his wife wanted another child before his mother passed. I'm not denying that it isn't used to help combat steriod use, or to boot testosterone, but rather saying he likely did take if for the reason that he stated. As for why you got cut off maybe you were taking too long in your explanation. I hear people get cut off all the time when they start to take too long on the phone. Or if you actually used to term bitch titties. Not sayin gyou did, but if you did I could imagine you getting cut off pretty quick.

Regardless of what his reasoning is, he fucked up, and he is getting suspended and he deserves to be. Just like Gordon deserved to be suspended last year and this year.

It's like the 70s excuse the dog ate my homework. If you have any doubts- ask the team physician- if you're embarrassed- tell him to keep it private- that is an absolute moral standard for docs. The policy is clear- if you put it in your body, you're responsible. Could he have gotten a waiver if he had taken it though proper channels? Possibly- I don't think the NFL higher ups are a bunch of heartless villains.

the dude got popped, just like gordon.

to have your agent on espn bitching at goodell trying to throw the leverage around about the couple wanting to have another child because his mother is n stage 4 cancer is disFUCKINgraceful.

shame on that nword.

now he can rot in hell. continue.

gah!! I got my clomid and nolvadex mixed up. Nolva was the anti estrogen, Clomid is what you use to bring your balls back after a long cycle where your natural production got shut down. I guess his explanation of trying to get his wife pregnant is somewhat more plausible now, but it's still likely he was taking it because his natural test got shut down from a cycle. Pro athletes have the highest natural test levels of any of us so the only reason he was having any sustained down time in his natural production was due to exogenous supplementation. Still...Clomid is widely known to be directly linked with steroid use. Dumb for taking it. But looks like my boy Werner is gonna start for the Colts next season.

Its usually used post cycle to stimulate FSH and LH ie. "get your balls working". It also is a weak anti estrogen. Yes it is also prescribed for sperm count increase in men for fertility purposes. Even IF his use was for fertility tell me this ....dont you think Mathis has been around steroids enough at some point of his career to know Clomid and therefor know it was an issue in the NFL?? How stupid are these guys?

gah!! I got my clomid and nolvadex mixed up. Nolva was the anti estrogen, Clomid is what you use to bring your balls back after a long cycle where your natural production got shut down. I guess his explanation of trying to get his wife pregnant is somewhat more plausible now, but it's still likely he was taking it because his natural test got shut down from a cycle. Pro athletes have the highest natural test levels of any of us so the only reason he was having any sustained down time in his natural production was due to exogenous supplementation. Still...Clomid is widely known to be directly linked with steroid use. Dumb for taking it. But looks like my boy Werner is gonna start for the Colts next season.

He did use it to get his wife pregnant. He needed it to fix his balls after he was done with his roid stack.

Archived