THE BROWNS BOARD

Tranny Bulgehider didn't want to be a Brown

Zombo

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL at this whole thread. Some of the same guys going after us JFF followers defending their new QB against clearly the 3rd choice.

No doubt I have joined the right board. :D

hey man it's nothing personal. we give shit to everyone, equally.

we're still feeling you guys out. it's like a friend of a friend brings a friend over to your house party. you gotta keep an eye on him out of the corners of your eyes, even though your other friend vouches for him. don't want the dude leaving with your silver underneath his shirt, know what i mean?

this is all for shits and giggles now. you want to see real bashing? wait until steeler week. yikes.

LOL at this whole thread. Some of the same guys going after us JFF followers defending their new QB against clearly the 3rd choice.

You say that like there's an element of inconsistency... B)

this is all for shits and giggles now. you want to see real bashing? wait until steeler week. yikes.

... or any random Vagitron fly-by...

You say that like there's an element of inconsistency... B)

LOL-not really. My older brother and I used to beat up on each other all the time (well mostly him beating up on me but for an occasional good shot). But whoa be it for the person from outside that went after either one of us. They always got a two for one whether they liked it or not. :D:D

LOL-not really. My older brother and I used to beat up on each other all the time (well mostly him beating up on me but for an occasional good shot). But whoa be it for the person from outside that went after either one of us. They always got a two for one whether they liked it or not. :D:D

Don't feel too bad, Mik cussed me out and called me a fair weather fan the first time I posted here. :) think of it as frat hazing lol.

It will be interesting up there the next couple of years.

Like I said elsewhere, I think Bridgewater may have more Akili Smith in him than Warren Moon. (yea, its a black thing)

But you never know. Maybe he will be the second coming of Tommy Kramer....in other words, not good, not terrible, just terribly mediocre.

I read somewhere else that your son lives on campus - Dinkytown? Anyway all the best for him Gipper...

Ask the CBS guy who wrote the article.

I put this on Facebook. Here is the guy that Bridgewater reminds me of:

smith_akili090420_440.jpg

Akili Smith. Major bust.

Sorry Gip- no one can suck as bad as "Worm Burner" Smith. I got that one- and it's one of my all time favorites from "Sam Snead on Golf". What happens when you hit your drive right into the turf. A-kiil-me was famous for doing that passing a football 5 yards in front of his intended target. .

Usually, most administrators of forums are welcoming and friendly.

I have been nothing but civil and just discussing a topic. You have been anything but welcoming or friendly. You bring up championships out of nowhere (clinging to that since the Browns have been embarrassing for a long time?) and you start name calling in your third response. Well done. :rolleyes:

That's great that you and the board rated him that low. The reality is, you have no idea. And neither do I. I wouldn't have touched Manziel with any pick. I could be dead wrong. I never even started to compare the two players or say which is better before someone brought it up.

This is s rough crowd sometimes......

Vikings guy, I apologize on behalf of all of the idiots on here. Sorry about them.

^ +1

I think you're going to find out this group is sort of like "The Water Cooler" on Scout.com Some of us have known each other since 1994 (good Lord- is it 20 years already?) when Traitor Modell pulled the rug out from under us. We had a lot to talk about with no football for 3 years. It's mostly good natured banter with some occasional real football insight thrown in. And if you ever get the chance to meet Zombo in person, you're probably going to take a liking to him. :)

As was said- you ain't seen nothing yet- wait until Steeler's week when Vagitron (Zombo has a penchant for changing Steeler fan screen names) and the rest of the Pittsburgh fans show up to give us shit.

Don't feel too bad, Mik cussed me out and called me a fair weather fan the first time I posted here. :) think of it as frat hazing lol.

no i didn't. i said you look like your avatar remember? and you said my avatar looked like my mother after you fucked her.

keep it straight sir!

lol.

I think you're going to find out this group is sort of like "The Water Cooler" on Scout.com Some of us have known each other since 1994 (good Lord- is it 20 years already?) when Traitor Modell pulled the rug out from under us. We had a lot to talk about with no football for 3 years. It's mostly good natured banter with some occasional real football insight thrown in. And if you ever get the chance to meet Zombo in person, you're probably going to take a liking to him. :)

As was said- you ain't seen nothing yet- wait until Steeler's week when Vagitron (Zombo has a penchant for changing Steeler fan screen names) and the rest of the Pittsburgh fans show up to give us shit.

zombo's website is classic:

http://zombo.com/

it's got that retro hipster feel to it. "yes, i'll have a martini! dirty, like your balls! har har har!"

no i didn't. i said you look like your avatar remember? and you said my avatar looked like my mother after you fucked her.

keep it straight sir!

lol.

That whole avatar thing is less than a month or two old. You are so busted! Here is the evidence:

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26763&page=26&do=findComment&comment=353760

Usually, most administrators of forums are welcoming and friendly.

I have been nothing but civil and just discussing a topic. You have been anything but welcoming or friendly. You bring up championships out of nowhere (clinging to that since the Browns have been embarrassing for a long time?) and you start name calling in your third response. Well done. :rolleyes:

That's great that you and the board rated him that low. The reality is, you have no idea. And neither do I. I wouldn't have touched Manziel with any pick. I could be dead wrong. I never even started to compare the two players or say which is better before someone brought it up.

My text to my nephew, just as the the draft coverage is about to start...." Whoever they draft, we will just have to deal with...but please God, don't let them draft Bridgewater!"

From the front page of ESPN....

"Advantage: Bridgewater

What does Teddy Twatwater have that Blake Bortles and Johnny Manziel don't? Norv Turner. And that could make the Vikings QB an instant star."

I literally laughed out loud in the office. It worked out great for Weeden, didn't it?

What does Teddy Twatwater have that Blake Bortles and Johnny Manziel don't? Norv Turner. And that could make the Vikings QB an instant star."

I literally laughed out loud in the office. It worked out great for Weeden, didn't it?

Right, yea. Every dog has his day, and I think that Norv's day was back when he coached Aikman....and he did sorta OK with Phillip Rivers....but there were bad signs in his last days with Phil.

And whatever ability he had sure didn't arise when it came to Weeden. Now was that Weeden's problem, or Norv's? Or both. Probably some of both.

And I don't want to hear that all he had was a pile of mush to work with. Weeden had raw basic skills, and yes his synapses between the ears didn't spark just right.......but Norv was an incompetent mechanic who didn't know how to properly tune that engine.

Norv Turner is a highly overrated coach. I know we lacked talent, but his best days were on a stacked Dallas team in the 90s.

I know we had mediocre talent to work with on offense last year, but he wasn't spectacular with the skins, chargers, raiders, dolphins either. LT didn't like him in SD because he doesn't believe in running the ball.

don't confuse weeden awefulness with nor vs ability to carve a qb

norv's got arthritis in is brain meaning he ain't carving shit anymore BUT that's not to say what happened last year was on turner. i think turner needs a QB that is more than 75% there when he arrives to mold the guy the rest of the way. weeden wasn't even close.

• 7 months later...

Archived