THE BROWNS BOARD

Tranny Bulgehider didn't want to be a Brown

Zombo

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! This whole thread is so comical. In fact, anything involving the Browns usually is. The Browns are a complete joke of a franchise and why on earth they even let them come back into the league is baffling beyond belief. To the "Zombo" guy gloating over their "4 championships" congrats! They're not even considered Superbowl wins and they took place nearly 60 years ago. Must be proud! Again, LOL! It'll sure be fun watching Manziel go to a team that does nothing but kill a QBs career (especially since he'll have no WR worth a damn to throw to since y'all will be losing Gordon and your organization is so incompetent that they didn't bother to draft a WR in a deep draft for WRs WHILE KNOWING that Gordon would end up being suspended!) Hope you guys enjoy continuing to be irrelevant and picking in the top 5 again in next years draft... because we all know that's all you guys ever have to look forward to!

LOL! This whole thread is so comical. In fact, anything involving the Browns usually is. The Browns are a complete joke of a franchise and why on earth they even let them come back into the league is baffling beyond belief. To the "Zombo" guy gloating over their "4 championships" congrats! They're not even considered Superbowl wins and they took place nearly 60 years ago. Must be proud! Again, LOL! It'll sure be fun watching Manziel go to a team that does nothing but kill a QBs career (especially since he'll have no WR worth a damn to throw to since y'all will be losing Gordon and your organization is so incompetent that they didn't bother to draft a WR in a deep draft for WRs WHILE KNOWING that Gordon would end up being suspended!) Hope you guys enjoy continuing to be irrelevant and picking in the top 5 again in next years draft... because we all know that's all you guys ever have to look forward to!

You are a fucking Vikings fan! Didn't they have an all guy gang bang on a boat once? Haven't they sucked pretty much forever? didn't we beat you guys last year? I feel horrible for AP cause all he got to do was be abused to shit by your pitiful excuse of a professional sports team.

LOL! This whole thread is so comical. In fact, anything involving the Browns usually is. The Browns are a complete joke of a franchise and why on earth they even let them come back into the league is baffling beyond belief. To the "Zombo" guy gloating over their "4 championships" congrats! They're not even considered Superbowl wins and they took place nearly 60 years ago. Must be proud! Again, LOL! It'll sure be fun watching Manziel go to a team that does nothing but kill a QBs career (especially since he'll have no WR worth a damn to throw to since y'all will be losing Gordon and your organization is so incompetent that the y didn't bother to draft a WR in a deep draft for WRs WHILE KNOWING that Gordon would end up being sus pended!) Hope you guys enjoy continuing to be irrelevant and picking in the top 5 again in next years draft... because we all know that's all you guys ever have to look forward to!

Oh, like, wow man. I'm so insulted by the Vikings fan, man, cause the Vikings are like so bad ass.

It's funny how whenever another teams fans show up they either run away in five posts because someone was mean to them, or they try and talk some pathetic shit because they're not allowed to say bad words o. n the Vikings horn or whatever gay site they usually frequent.

It's funny how whenever another teams fans show up they either run away in five posts because someone was mean to them, or they try and talk some pathetic shit because they're not allowed to say bad words o. n the Vikings horn or whatever gay site they usually frequent.

Yep.

I can still see the....

Pats fan that we sent out of here in tears after he tried to defend that bullshit game last year and we told him where to go.

The Jags fan that showed up, said "Eat Shit" and posted a link to a forum with 3 guys on it (Prob the entire Jags fan base) talking shit about the Browns, then was afraid to come back.

Now this douche, saying "I come in Peace", then telling us we are over reacting to someone bad mouthing us.... GTFO. I don't know what is funnier though, the guy calling Zombo a meanie, or deleting his account, then making a different one and posting in the same thread....

Nice try Ms. Bridgewater. I know your son got you that new car but you don't have to defend him on Internet forums.

And, for the first time in his life, Teddy Fartwater got a little fire in him.

But it wasn't for the game, it was for not being the first pick.

boo hoo.

Way too boring.

Good, I didn't want him to be a brown either.

I was for sure not wanting Brigewater either. We'll save this asshole comment till if ever he visits Cleveland we'll have a warm welcome waiting for him. More dumb is your being drafted in the F'n NFL! you should be happy with the millions you will get wherever you go. Keep your rookie ass mouth shut.

And the Minnesota Gophers have 6 football national championships. Too bad people still would rather play for Oregon, Wisconsin, etc.

Minnesota won those titles when the game of college football was played entirely differently....and before the population increase in the south and west. When rock em sock em football was played, and the big lumbermen of Minnesota were sending their tough guy sons to play for Minnesota, Minnesota had success. When the game became more of a speed game Minnesota's style of play got left behind. I don't think it is a matter of people wanting to play more for Oregon etc., just that those teams now win, and their style of play has adapted.

If Wisconsin can win I see no reason that Minnesota cannot win...if they would just adapt.

By the way, my son works for the Minnesota Univ.....so, you see, it is not like I am coming from a point of antagonism.

Usually, most administrators of forums are welcoming and friendly.

I have been nothing but civil and just discussing a topic. You have been anything but welcoming or friendly. You bring up championships out of nowhere (clinging to that since the Browns have been embarrassing for a long time?) and you start name calling in your third response. Well done. :rolleyes:

That's great that you and the board rated him that low. The reality is, you have no idea. And neither do I. I wouldn't have touched Manziel with any pick. I could be dead wrong. I never even started to compare the two players or say which is better before someone brought it up.

This is a no holds barred forum. If you wanted your buttocks powdered you came to the wrong place.

I feel embarrassed asking this. Newbie question, where is the ignore button?

Sorry, you don't have that option. Your options are to either stand your ground or to sulk off into the sunset.

You seem capable of standing your ground....and you have been entertaining, so I recommend that you not sulk

Browns have 8 championships, Cleveland area has 13. Keep your facts straight Z :P

My facts were straight. The Browns have 4 NFL championships, the Vikings have none.

There was no need to pull out all of the ammunition, I save that for the Steeler twats.

Zombo

Minnesota won those titles when the game of college football was played entirely differently....and before the population increase in the south and west. When rock em sock em football was played, and the big lumbermen of Minnesota were sending their tough guy sons to play for Minnesota, Minnesota had success. When the game became more of a speed game Minnesota's style of play got left behind. I don't think it is a matter of people wanting to play more for Oregon etc., just that those teams now win, and their style of play has adapted.

If Wisconsin can win I see no reason that Minnesota cannot win...if they would just adapt.

By the way, my son works for the Minnesota Univ.....so, you see, it is not like I am coming from a point of antagonism.

Cleveland won those titles when the game of professional football was played "entirely differently" (entirely differently? Great English, dummy!) The Cleveland Browns have just as many Superbowl wins as the Vikings, 0. The only difference is the Vikings are more consistently competitive than the Browns have been for decades. The Browns are right up there with the Raiders in the irrelevant department. When the Browns yet again ruin another QBs career in Manziel, you all will flip flop and start saying how he was such a horrible pick and everyone else will continue to laugh at you all like they always do! And just an FYI, I wasn't "sticking up for my QB" I simply made an account to openly laugh at all of you that you actually stick up for such a pathetic franchise and how you people think you can actually talk crap about any team when your team is consistently one of the worst in the NFL! Again, have fun with your high draft pick next year! :)

My facts were straight. The Browns have 4 NFL championships, the Vikings have none.

There was no need to pull out all of the ammunition, I save that for the Steeler twats.

Zombo

OK Z, yes your facts were correct....if incomplete. Point taken.

Cleveland won those titles when the game of professional football was played "entirely differently" (entirely differently? Great English, dummy!) The Cleveland Browns have just as many Superbowl wins as the Vikings, 0. The only difference is the Vikings are more consistently competitive than the Browns have been for decades. The Browns are right up there with the Raiders in the irrelevant department. When the Browns yet again ruin another QBs career in Manziel, you all will flip flop and start saying how he was such a horrible pick and everyone else will continue to laugh at you all like they always do! And just an FYI, I wasn't "sticking up for my QB" I simply made an account to openly laugh at all of you that you actually stick up for such a pathetic franchise and how you people think you can actually talk crap about any team when your team is consistently one of the worst in the NFL! Again, have fun with your high draft pick next year! :)

Hurry up and delete your account before you get butt hurt like the other Viking's fan faggot!

Hurry up and delete your account before you get butt hurt like the other Viking's fan faggot!

It's ok, he can just make a new account and act as a "new" person for a third time.

Butthurt from Cleveland Browns fans? LOL! You only wish you could do such a thing. Nothing you can say will effect me. In no way whatsoever is your team anywhere close to being a better team than the Vikings (or the majority of any team in the NFL for that matter) so why on earth would anything you have to say effect me? Lol.

Cleveland won those titles when the game of professional football was played "entirely differently" (entirely differently? Great English, dummy!)

Do you wear a fucking badge in your role as grammar cop?

The Cleveland Browns have just as many Superbowl wins as the Vikings, 0.

The Cleveland Browns have won 8 Championship....whatthefuckever you call them.

The only difference is the Vikings are more consistently competitive than the Browns have been for decades.

Really? All I have seen for the last number of decades is the Vikings playing the role of the Packers little bitch. Your record against them is as bad as our record vs. the Steelers. The difference was that the Browns were at one time the best of the best....the Vikings never have been.

The Browns are right up there with the Raiders in the irrelevant department.

Again, another team that has won multiple championships vs your zero. I think maybe you ought to go take on the Jaguars or Texans. You know, the zero title crew

When the Browns yet again ruin another QBs career in Manziel, you all will flip flop and start saying how he was such a horrible pick and everyone else will continue to laugh at you all like they always do!

If JFF sucks it, it will be his own fault. I personally am not predicting any outcome for his career.....except that it will be far better than Bridgewaters.

And just an FYI, I wasn't "sticking up for my QB" I simply made an account to openly laugh at all of you that you actually stick up for such a pathetic franchise and how you people think you can actually talk crap about any team when your team is consistently one of the worst in the NFL! Again, have fun with your high draft pick next year! :)

It will be two high draft picks if you are right...because we own the Bills pick too.

And all I can say is that the last time our crappy team met yours on the field of play, our crappy team won. So, we know what that makes your team....crappier yet.

Archived