THE BROWNS BOARD

Connor Shaw

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-250 rushing yards in college (against miss states)

I'll check it out but his lines are anything but impressive

There is actual NFL footage of him now, he started three games last year.

Sacks count against your rushing yards in college, so if he never ran...

We are talking about QB here, not running back. The four best QBs in the NFL Manning, Brady, Bree's and Rodgers .... How much do they run?

Z

I agree, mobility is avoiding sacks too.

Creating extra time for receivers to run plan b routes.

It's not about rushing QB, it's about saying, 1 chance only qb's < 2+ chance qb's. I don't see that.

I want more spins, not less.

Don't want to hijack the thread though... Take the last word if you want

I agree, mobility is avoiding sacks too.

Creating extra time for receivers to run plan b routes.

It's not about rushing QB, it's about saying, 1 chance only qb's < 2+ chance qb's. I don't see that.

I want more spins, not less.

Don't want to hijack the thread though... Take the last word if you want

ugh. the newest gayest JF fan yet.

when will this shit stop? go root for your usual football team and come back when manziel starts, cuz right now you're just being an asshole. why? because you know nothing about the browns............

go ahead, i dare you.

I know plenty about the browns, that's my concern.

you know about them but you never rooted for them correct? you were never a FAN until now correct?

because forgive me, i don't remember seeing you around here until now..................

i get you all the way bro. you are a johnny fan not a cleveland fan.

that's all. no need to keep dancing around the fact.

Let me ask you a question. and I want to be intentional. This is NOT, repeat NOT meant to start a fight. I'm not into internet pissing matches.

Do you feel like someone can be a Cleveland Browns fan, and be excited about the browns drafting Johnny Manziel? Again, not being a jerk.

You know what would be a cool concept? Having the three best QB's that give us the best chance of winning on the opening roster. No politics, no favorites. Just football.

Here, here...

I looked at his stats.

Explains a great deal...

Do you feel like someone can be a Cleveland Browns fan, and be excited about the browns drafting Johnny Manziel? Again, not being a jerk.

Yes... and the issues are not with Browns fans who are excited by JM.

The issues are with a group, some of which are Browns fans and some of which are not, that simply cannot tolerate the fact that there are those of us who are not ready to hand the kid the keys to the team right now. That some of us actually have the audacity to like the same guy that our staff likes best right now.

Let me ask you a question. and I want to be intentional. This is NOT, repeat NOT meant to start a fight. I'm not into internet pissing matches.

of course. and no matter what people want to believe, i'm excited we drafted manziel.

a lot of the grief that is going the way of JF fans is not towards people like you, and i hope you know that. rational fans of both the browns and manziel can tell the difference between someone like you and the people on here just to promote JF and his brand. those people don't care about the browns. you won't see them on any other thread that doesn't have JF in the title. i've seen you all over the place so i know you are not talking out of your behind when you say you are a browns fan.

hell you could be the biggest JF fan in the world, come on here and talk reasonable and i don't think anyone would have a problem with it. but you do see what is going on here correct?

Apparently not.

According to those around here, they're called "faggots".

That's why most people seem to flock to Brady Quinn Homo Fan club.

this from a guy with an avatar of manziel as an elf. HA!

i think we all know whose bandwagon you are on my friend.

this from a guy with an avatar of manziel as an elf. HA!

i think we all know whose bandwagon you are on my friend.

Apparently making fun of a QB's elf-like appearance makes you on his bandwagon.

If you can't figure out what quarterback I wanted in the draft, you haven't been listening.

of course. and no matter what people want to believe, i'm excited we drafted manziel.

a lot of the grief that is going the way of JF fans is not towards people like you, and i hope you know that. rational fans of both the browns and manziel can tell the difference between someone like you and the people on here just to promote JF and his brand. those people don't care about the browns. you won't see them on any other thread that doesn't have JF in the title. i've seen you all over the place so i know you are not talking out of your behind when you say you are a browns fan.

hell you could be the biggest JF fan in the world, come on here and talk reasonable and i don't think anyone would have a problem with it. but you do see what is going on here correct?

Yeah. Just sucks.ppl can be BIG on the internet where there is no accountability. I I feel like this has been the best off season I've seen from the Browns in years. If miles Austin can be a legit #1, this could be a great season (relatively speaking). Ppl should just be excited! And not take themselves too seriously. Not saying that's u either.

Yeah. Just sucks.ppl can be BIG on the internet where there is no accountability. I I feel like this has been the best off season I've seen from the Browns in years. If miles Austin can be a legit #1, this could be a great season (relatively speaking). Ppl should just be excited! And not take themselves too seriously. Not saying that's u either.

it's not. i have my own schtick like most people have here. i'm not cleveland born but ohio born. in my mentality and the way i was brought up you root for your home team. from HS - college - pros.

johnny manziel might turn out to be the best QB ever, and i hope he does.

BUT do i or you or anyone else need to be on here every night making sure that the good name of JF not be desecrated? i mean he didn't hire me as a internet watchdog. you?

like i've said in the past let's see what happens. if it's JF great. if it's hoyer great. if it's thigpen or the other kid....great. who ever wins the starting job let them roll with it. when they suck, pull them and on to the next.

just don't come in here acting like JF automatically should get the start because he is a national brand.

it's not. i have my own schtick like most people have here. i'm not cleveland born but ohio born. in my mentality and the way i was brought up you root for your home team. from HS - college - pros.

johnny manziel might turn out to be the best QB ever, and i hope he does.

BUT do i or you or anyone else need to be on here every night making sure that the good name of JF not be desecrated? i mean he didn't hire me as a internet watchdog. you?

like i've said in the past let's see what happens. if it's JF great. if it's hoyer great. if it's thigpen or the other kid....great. who ever wins the starting job let them roll with it. when they suck, pull them and on to the next.

just don't come in here acting like JF automatically should get the start because he is a national brand.

No. He definately shouldn't start just because he's JF. I saw some @$$ on tv talkin about "He's obviously going to be the starter, he got swagger!" And it sucks, cause this dude (the commentator) probably makes more in a year than I do in a decade! That idea is stupid!

The excited thing is, Manziel doesn't believe that. Every time you hear him speak, he knows his place. It's the media and silly fans that paint him with a bad brush. I'm flat out fired up he's a Brown! Not for his sake, but because I think his talent will make them that much better!

I dont believe you. I think if Johnny flops you will love every second of it and rub everyones face in it. You are more obsessed with yourself than the Browns. I dont buy that you are true Browns fan. A true fan wants all its players to be successful and roots for them not puts them down or puts down those that enjoy watching them play. If fans want to talk about Manziel, who are you to regulate them? Who made you judge over all things Manziel?

So a supposed "fan" of the Browns is going to call a legit Browns fan out for not going all in on a single player before he's so much as played a single down?

And y'all wonder why everyone hates Texas.

I don't hate Texas. After Tennessee, it might be the best state.

As for Manziel fans flocking our way.....welcome. Who cares why they like the Browns? The more people that are interested in our team or teams players, the better.

Many of you live in the Cleveland area, or even in the state of Ohio and take for granted that people think about the Browns. Sorry, most people don't.

As for Manziel fans flocking our way.....welcome. Who cares why they like the Browns? The more people that are interested in our team or teams players, the better.

Many of you live in the Cleveland area, or even in the state of Ohio and take for granted that people think about the Browns. Sorry, most people don't.

wrong. other than sticks or hicks, both suck. believe me i know, i've been to both and lived in both and family in one. best staes? why? because of the 10 gallon hat southern style mentality? (and we all know where that leads to).

and i don't care where you live, in this little square of the internet world YES people do think of the browns. if not, why the fuck be here?

uh BROWNS BOARD duh.

start your own Fing websiite dedicated to johnny if that's all you want to talk about. how's that?

I dont believe you. I think if Johnny flops you will love every second of it and rub everyones face in it. You are more obsessed with yourself than the Browns. I dont buy that you are true Browns fan. A true fan wants all its players to be successful and roots for them not puts them down or puts down those that enjoy watching them play. If fans want to talk about Manziel, who are you to regulate them? Who made you judge over all things Manziel?

like i really care what you think. you obviously just want to troll me and haven't 'heard' a single thing i've said.

i'll stop talking to you now before i embarrass both of us.

You have been trolling Manziel fans. You post in every thread just to shit on them. Dont cry when the tables get turned back on you.

if you ever left a thread that doesn't contain 'johnny manziel' in the title you'd see who the true fan is here and it ain't you pal.

so now you like the cowboys, the texans and the browns?

wow, way to commit asshat.

One part of Tennessee the Smokey Mountains is okay, but best? Give me a frigging break. And Texas? Only Steers and Queers live there, and I don't see any horns on tour2ma.

miktoxic rants-you just have to learn to love them. This place would be boring otherwise.

10 gallon hat? Last time I rode a horse I would rather have shot it. Now chasin' an armadillo, then we're talkin'.! :D

And Texas? Only Steers and Queers live there, and I don't see any horns on tour2ma.

As "Up Where We Belong" plays in the background, Johnny Manziel (played by Richard Gere) swoops DieHard into his arms... walks out of the Factory of Sadness and into their future... (fade to black) ... THE END.

One part of Tennessee the Smokey Mountains is okay, but best? Give me a frigging break. And Texas? Only Steers and Queers live there, and I don't see any horns on tour2ma.

Texas queers?? Texas is where killers get killed and they flip the bird to the feds at every opportunity. Ok in my book

Tennesse is home to some of the best scenery and nicest people around, throw in no state tax and its an alright place.

Archived