THE BROWNS BOARD

Gordon is out for year. damnit.

Flyin J

I used to smoke weed, and of my circle of friends I knew who also smoked, the only people who COULD NOT stop smoking weed were the ones who we're smoking blunts. I always assumed it was because of the mix of weed and tobacco, the tobacco made you addicted. But the only way you get a tobacco fix is through smoking blunts full of weed. Unless you start cigarettes but most heavy weed smokers that I know wouldn't touch cigarettes with a 10 foot pole.

So he's probably psychologically addicted to weed, and physically addicted to the tobacco. Assuming he smokes blunts, which I'm pretty sure he does

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josh Gordon is a Beast and I don't give a fuck if he smokes weed. Plenty of athletes drink and party, if not for the outdated laws forbidding you to abstain from this substance but it's okay to use this one... that's fucking bullshit.

You fucks that want him gone can blow a fucking horse, fags. The dude just lead the NFL last year in yards with no QB! You are ready to sacrifice the kid because of some over the counter cough syrup and the gonja? Get the fuck out of here. Johnny Manziel might as well pick up and leave Cleveland now, fickle fucking fans. Jesus.

I hope Josh wins an appeal, as far as I know this is him first and only Pot related OFFENSE since joining the NFL. That should not be a season long ban.

Josh Gordon is a Beast and I don't give a fuck if he smokes weed. Plenty of athletes drink and party, if not for the outdated laws forbidding you to abstain from this substance but it's okay to use this one... that's fucking bullshit.

You fucks that want him gone can blow a fucking horse, fags. The dude just lead the NFL last year in yards with no QB! You are ready to sacrifice the kid because of some over the counter cough syrup and the gonja? Get the fuck out of here. Johnny Manziel might as well pick up and leave Cleveland now, fickle fucking fans. Jesus.

I hope Josh wins an appeal, as far as I know this is him first and only Pot related OFFENSE since joining the NFL. That should not be a season long ban.

No, it's bullshit smoking something you know is banned in the NFL. You are being paid a lot of money and you throw it all away to get high. Thats called being a stupid fuck.

You can't see the forest through the trees, as usual. I don't give a fuck if you think pot is OK or not. The NFL has it as a banned substance and against their rules........PERIOD. Josh Selfish Gordon just told every one of his teammates, coaches, FO, Owner and ALL FANS that he doesn't give a fuck about them, or football.

I know you have this weird tendency to cling onto certain players in a very strange way to say the least, that boarders a teenage girl and Justin Beiber, but if you think that it's somehow OK to completely abandon your teammates by being selfish, then you are more of an idiot then I thought...........And that I thought was impossible.

SMH.

Yeah, let's get rid of Josh because he has a positive test for weed.

You are the fucking idiot.

SMH.

I see you list "Coaching my kids" in your interests. I hope you do a much better job of conveying responsibility and accountability to them, then you do here making excuses for a player that KNEW the ramifications of his selfish actions, but did it anyway. He KNEW if caught, he would be gone for a year, built still didn't care what that would do to his team, his owner and his fans.

Hopefully for your kids' sake, you are different in real life.

Look at the real world, there are plenty of highly successful businessmen and people of high standings in corporations across the country that risk it all and partake in recreational drugs. I get that he's letting the team and the fans down by getting suspended(if that actually happens). But, those are the risks that people take every fucking day. Don't fucking be a cunt and treat Josh Gordon, arguably our best player, like a goddamn child predator.

I suppose you think we should have cut Haden then because he was suspended as well?

What Josh Gordon did was smoke some weed. It's not like he's shooting steroids in his ass and jacking himself off in front of children. Quit being such a cry baby stupid bitch.

Look at the real world, there are plenty of highly successful businessmen and people of high standings in corporations across the country that risk it all and partake in recreational drugs. I get that he's letting the team and the fans down by getting suspended(if that actually happens). But, those are the risks that people take every fucking day. Don't fucking be a cunt and treat Josh Gordon, arguably our best player, like a goddamn child predator.

I suppose you think we should have cut Haden then because he was suspended as well?

What Josh Gordon did was smoke some weed. It's not like he's shooting steroids in his ass and jacking himself off in front of children. Quit being such a cry baby stupid bitch.

Your are a shitty youth coach, and I am done with you. Make sure you tell your kids tonight that it's OK to bring pot to school, even though if caught they'll be expelled... Go ahead "coach", you da man. Later dick.

SMH.

Dude, we all know it's fucking stupid that weed is illegal in the nfl and in general. But look at the paper trail, bud light and the NFL ARE BUSINESS PARTNERS... The CEOs of these alcohol companies and the nfl continuously lobby to keep weed illegal to fuel the money into the alcohol industry. Why do you think players get DUIs and nothing happens, but they get banned for weed?

That being said, if these allegations are true than he obviously doesn't have NFL football as his priority. Which if that's the case then it's his life, and I won't judge him. But he knows the rules of being an NFL player and decides to disobey them

Yes, it sucks and Gordon(if true) made a poor decision. But some of these fucks that take it personally just irritate me, they act like he's a fucking terrorist or something equally horrific. Get a goddamn grip yo. What do you think that Manziel wants? You think he's like, "Josh Gordon told me 4 months ago to fuck off when he got high, so fuck Josh Gordon"!

That's fucking ignorant. You want the most talented player out there, playing football for the Browns. Josh Gordon may be the best receiver the browns have ever had, you don't quit on a guy like that. You get him the help he needs, if indeed he has a problem and then you make him a problem for defenses.

You don't know Josh or what he's going thru. Don't be a fucking asshole.

SMH.

He's the fucking idiot G.

I say fuck him because he said fuck the team. He said he'd rather get fucked up then to make millions upon millions of dollars and help the Cleveland Browns win a championship.

That being said, sure, I hope he wins the appeal. Unlike him I want what's best for the Cleveland Browns.

WSS

Yes, it sucks and Gordon(if true) made a poor decision. But some of these fucks that take it personally just irritate me, they act like he's a fucking terrorist or something equally horrific. Get a goddamn grip yo. What do you think that Manziel wants? You think he's like, "Josh Gordon told me 4 months ago to fuck off when he got high, so fuck Josh Gordon"!That's fucking ignorant. You want the most talented player out there, playing football for the Browns. Josh Gordon may be the best receiver the browns have ever had, you don't quit on a guy like that. You get him the help he needs, if indeed he has a problem and then you make him a problem for defenses.You don't know Josh or what he's going thru. Don't be a fucking asshole.

I"m sure Manziel is happy to know his #1 target can't stop smoking weed even for millions of dollars. Stfu, he doesn't give a shit about the browns or fans. 2 years in a row wtf.

There seems to be a feeling/rumor that this may be overturned, or it's a case of a "diluted" sample.

I don't know, it's a bad situation all around.

Throw in Burleson's arm surgery and things look even a bit uglier.

For me, it's just a wait see how things shake out, and as far as concern about our WR corps, here's a little snip from the post day 2 Draft :

“At the time we made our selections we took the best player available for what we wanted to do,” Farmer said. “We stuck with our board and took the name that was best for us at that time.

“I’m not concerned with the depth at wide receiver because we play games in September. There’s still plenty of opportunity for us to acquire players, whether it’s (through) trades, draft someone, whether it’s players who are cut. There’s always opportunities to acquire players.”

http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&action=blog&r=17&post_id=32531

Josh Gordon cares about Josh Gordon, he has no obligation to anyone else, which is a shitty reality.

Selfish is an understatement, abd defending him is reprehensible.

Get off your high horse you khaki pants wearing faggot...All he did was smoke some weed...He didnt rape any women,or children...He didnt steal or extort money....Weed never caused anyone to rape,kill or steal...lets talk about alcohol you hypocrit...yeah...thats what I thought...get over it people...its stupid laws like this that always comes back to haunt people because we still all have this conservative ass backwards way of thinking...good luck Josh

Stupid fucking attitude Nickers. Regardless of your feelings on weed and legalization, the NFL has it as a banned substance. Gordon knew this and still smokes it. Thats called fucking stupidity. In the military you pop positive one time (at least when I was in) and you are booted out with an Other then Honorable Discharge. Thats life. You disobey the rules, you pay for it.

Stupid fucking attitude Nickers. Regardless of your feelings on weed and legalization, the NFL has it as a banned substance. Gordon knew this and still smokes it. Thats called fucking stupidity. In the military you pop positive one time (at least when I was in) and you are booted out with an Other then Honorable Discharge. Thats life. You disobey the rules, you pay for it.

Its stupid conservative mother fuckers like you that keep us in the stone age...good goin dexter...Next?

Its stupid conservative mother fuckers like you that keep us in the stone age...good goin dexter...Next?

Doesn't matter if druggos don't like the rule, it is still the fucking rule. If Gordon doesn't like it, simple, don't play in the NFL where it's THEIR rule. Fuck me you guys are fucking stupid.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Gordon apparently will be paying for disobeying the rules with a suspension and lost wages. Unfortunately, the Browns will also be paying for it by not having their best player and #1 receiving option on the field for them. Josh may think that he just affected himself, but the reality is that he negatively impacted the lives of his teammates, coaching staff, and hordes of fans across the nation.

I'm fucking pissed at him for wrecking what could have been the best season the Browns have had in 5+ years. Goddamn idiot.

Josh Gordon doesn't owe you anything. Just because you bought a jersey and come to the games does not mean that he's your little monkey who needs to perform to the best of his abilities and follow the straight and narrow path. If you think that Josh Gordon owes you something, it's not him who's entitled. God damnit, I bought a 200 dollar shirt so he needs to not get suspended. Let him live how he wants to, he's a human being.

He knew the consequences, and he did it anyway. I'm not saying we should feel bad for the man, I'm saying we don't deserve anything from him because we're fans.

Josh Gordon doesn't owe you anything. Just because you bought a jersey and come to the games does not mean that he's your little monkey who needs to perform to the best of his abilities and follow the straight and narrow path. If you think that Josh Gordon owes you something, it's not him who's entitled. God damnit, I bought a 200 dollar shirt so he needs to not get suspended. Let him live how he wants to, he's a human being.

He knew the consequences, and he did it anyway. I'm not saying we should feel bad for the man, I'm saying we don't deserve anything from him because we're fans.

He doesn't owe us anything, but he owes the team something. The team that took the chance to draft him, the team who made him a star and a millionare. The team who already gave him how many chances. If he is any kind of good person, he will find away to pay the Browns back. He doesn't owe me shit, just like Hillis doesn't owe me shit just cause I bought a jersey, but he owes this team something and that something is in the form of a discount come time to resign and that contract includes him being instantly cut if he fails another drug test.

Without fans there would be no NFL, there would be 0 dollars without the money that comes from fans pockets. Yeah i think a player owes something to his fans. Stop drugs until you retire isn't that much to ask for.

You can shove your 22 posts of bullshit straight up your ass. He chose to be a pro athlete and he does owe the fans the respect of staying eligible to play. He owes his team mates the respect of being a functional part of a team that count on him. The fact we buy tickets , jerseys etc DOES entitle us to expect some accountability from the piece of shit he has become. For you to try to spin this and act like we are entitled to feel like that is simply laughable. One of the dumbest fucking posts I have ever read. It is thinking like yours that Gordon shares and is at the root of them problem.

Archived