THE BROWNS BOARD

Gordon is out for year. damnit.

Flyin J

Even if Gordon has a reduced suspension, it doesn't matter. He obviously can't be trusted. If not traded (and people aren't gonna give up much for someone with a drug problem... And he has a problem) he's gonna be released. Good ... As .... Gone.

I bet we could trade for Blackmon.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just don't agree. if i'm wrong i'm wrong. We don't know any details yet. but the whiny i'm done stuff is silly.

Haha... No worries, man. I'll never be done! I bleed orange. :-D

They could suspend the whole team and build this team from a taxi squad and I'll still support them.

I just don't see where the team can afford to keep him around. I just don't think it's realistic. I pray I'm wrong!

Haha... No worries, man. I'll never be done! I bleed orange. :-D

They could suspend the whole team and build this team from a taxi squad and I'll still support them.

I just don't see where the team can afford to keep him around. I just don't think it's realistic. I pray I'm wrong!

Right there with you. Hopefully this gets sorted out. If not, we still have a lot of pieces.

Right there with you. Hopefully this gets sorted out. If not, we still have a lot of pieces.

Yes, sir. He's only one card out of the deck. I guess if it was a less impactful player, or one of our plethora of defensive lineman or linebackers it wouldn't bother me.

Wow. What a bunch of whining pussies. Please go root for the 49ers or some shit and take your petty whining someplace else. And leave your man card on the way out. Damn whiny bitches. Your acting like 5 year olds

Go Browns go!!!

Why release him? Fantastic idea.....smh.

Problem or not, someone will take a chance on him, and I for one would rather be the team that rehabilitates him rather than watch him get his shit together for someone else.

Otherwise, he pisses hot again and gets the perma ban.

Good news is rosenhaus lost a lot of bargaining chips, so we don't have to pay him ungodly money.

Relax....deep breath. The sun will come up tomorrow.

Why release him? Fantastic idea.....smh.

Problem or not, someone will take a chance on him, and I for one would rather be the team that rehabilitates him rather than watch him get his shit together for someone else.

Otherwise, he pisses hot again and gets the perma ban.

Good news is rosenhaus lost a lot of bargaining chips, so we don't have to pay him ungodly money.

Relax....deep breath. The sun will come up tomorrow.

Can't afford to eat a roster spot, when it could be given to someone who contributes. Not to mention, he would be due for a contract extension in the future. I just don't see it. I'm just trying to look at it realistically. Not trying to be pessimistic etc. Just my opinion on how i see the situation.

Glass is more than half full- we may be able to have a decent running game, which opens up the passing game.Kyle Shanahan is supposedly a good OC. We'll miss Gordon's speed, but it's not the end of the world.

If he does get suspended for a year, we might as well keep him for the next year. All 32 teams would take a flyer on a guy of that caliber.

But if he wasn't smart enough to stay clean knowing he would face a year ban, then why think he can stay clean again. You run out of chances ...

The proverbial shame on you, shame on me cliche.

First off, he has a tattoo of a pot leaf on his back.....you could see this coming a mile away. Casual smokers dont get tats of pot leaves.

Now if the test happened in the off-season then the NFL is taking this too far. If they went out and tested EVERYONE right now half the league would be suspended.

No matter....Gordon is a dipshit. You have to consider trading him when he comes back. HE WILL NOT STOP SMOKING......EVER!!

First off, he has a tattoo of a pot leaf on his back.....you could see this coming a mile away. Casual smokers dont get tats of pot leaves.

Now if the test happened in the off-season then the NFL is taking this too far. If they went out and tested EVERYONE right now half the league would be suspended.

No matter....Gordon is a dipshit. You have to consider trading him when he comes back. HE WILL NOT STOP SMOKING......EVER!!

Our best opportunity to trade him is gone.

And they probably don't all get tested in the off season, but Gordon had 2 strikes and was probably on some sort of probation.

buncha fags on here saying not to worry Beta pussies.

It's a worry, not the end of the season. We won 4 games with the best receiver on paper in the NFL last year. The lions went 7-9 with probably the best receiver in the game and missed the playoffs.

So it isn't the end of the world.

Our best opportunity to trade him is gone.

And they probably don't all get tested in the off season, but Gordon had 2 strikes and was probably on some sort of probation.

Maybe a 6th rounder by the time he comes back.

buncha fags on here saying not to worry Beta pussies.

IF YOU DIDN'T CRY AT EVERY LITTLE THING, THEN WE WOULDN'T HATE YOU.

IF YOU DIDN'T CRY AT EVERY LITTLE THING, THEN WE WOULDN'T HATE YOU.

Do you think I care if you hate. Im rich. I live in luxury. Like I care about what some fag thinks of me on the internet.

It doesnt make someone whiny cause they see reality

Gordon is a flat idiot whose throwing away his football career whose screwing his team mates and the fans

i dont get why when farmer haslem knew bout gordons drug test they pass on watkins and through 3 rds aint drafted a wr.

Do you think I care if you hate. Im rich. I live in luxury. Like I care about what some fag thinks of me on the internet.

HAhahahahahahaha!!!! That just made my night. hahahahahahahahaha LMAO

Archived