THE BROWNS BOARD

Gordon is out for year. damnit.

Flyin J

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is a good pick. Substitute for X. Will start day 1. There's a ton of receivers in this draft.

Robinson, Matthews, Landry, Abberderis, Latimer, and on and on.

Meh, I was good waiting till I heard the news. If a run on em starts, look for a trade up.

It's not a bad pick, wish Xavier would have fallen though. After Xavier was taken I wanted lee tbh.

I just read an article that said Lee is sliding due to a knee issue, which is a red flag to people. He's had a history of injury issues, and there's talk that the one problem will never go away.

I mean we just went OL in the 2nd. Even though Farmer has a really strict BPA philosophy, he would have taken a top WR there if he didn't have some kind of plan. Maybe a good chance he gets it reduced, Farmer plans on trading up, has an over abundance of wr with 1st and 2nd round grades and feels comfortable that he can still get someone good in the 3rd. IDK.

I mean we just went OL in the 2nd. Even though Farmer has a really strict BPA philosophy, he would have taken a top WR there if he didn't have some kind of plan. Maybe a good chance he gets it reduced, Farmer plans on trading up, has an over abundance of wr with 1st and 2nd round grades and feels comfortable that he can still get someone good in the 3rd. IDK.

Their #1 guy must be projected later.

Farmer has the long view. This is the right move, we had the 3rd most sacks in the league last year. Schwartz is a schlub.

We'll still get one of the top7 WR, they'll fall to our pick in the 3rd - watch.

It's not Schwartz that was the real problem. He had to pick up the slack for everyone that tried to play right guard.

Even if Gordon has a reduced suspension, it doesn't matter. He obviously can't be trusted. If not traded (and people aren't gonna give up much for someone with a drug problem... And he has a problem) he's gonna be released. Good ... As .... Gone.

Even if Gordon has a reduced suspension, it doesn't matter. He obviously can't be trusted. If not traded (and people aren't gonna give up much for someone with a drug problem... And he has a problem) he's gonna be released. Good ... As .... Gone.

overreaction.

It's a sad situation to be honest. In a case like this, not only is he hurting himself, he's fucking his teammates, and a city and a fanbase. You have to be delusional. I'm not shocked, just very disappointed.

Just glad I didn't waste money on a #12 Jersey.

If we can land Moncrief or better, we should be at least c ok competitive. Im crushed as well. Farmer knowing this news and not going WR leads me to believe theres something else up his sleeve...or he's accepted we will have a team of #2 and #3 quality WRs until the first round next year. Hell, I dont know.

Archived