THE BROWNS BOARD

Gordon is out for year. damnit.

Flyin J

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FO had to know about this when they passed on Watkins at #4. I really hope this isn't true.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to bring up Watkins.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say we go WR with our next pick. Just a hunch.

This doesn't make any sense. They are basically saying this happened back in like January or Febuary and then he was told last month that he could appeal. But if thats the case then the team would have known about it. Gordon wouldn't have been doing all the interviews that he has done. It just doesn't make sense.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say we go WR with our next pick. Just a hunch.

Maybe the next two picks!!! Guess we know what #1 pick is next year. Still great draft. We got JF the way peoplle blow him up this won't hurt him at all.

I was thinking that we were taking a WR even without this.

I can't believe this guy. On the verge of superstar status (one amazing year doesn't make him a superstar) and he does this stupid shit.

Fuck...

Tested months ago?

Would have been nice to know that before we traded away the #4...

Should have picked Watkins

LMAO...

Bottles the mind

or could even say "boggles" it...

And he's claiming he has no idea what they are talking about and his agent is claiming that it is completely untrue.

I can't imagine that the NFL would KNOW that one of their top stars and his teams best player failed a drug test that would result in a full year suspension and they wouldn't tell the team until Day two of the draft.

I was thinking that we were taking a WR even without this.

I can't believe this guy. On the verge of superstar status (one amazing year doesn't make him a superstar) and he does this stupid shit.

I could've seen us going guard but not really any more.

It definitely hurts. Yesterday was too great of a day for something shitty not to happen eventually.

Archived