THE BROWNS BOARD

Has there been any QB news?

manbearpig

I was just wondering if there has been any news on our guys. I am assuming D.A. and Dorsey are healed up fine but I would like to know for sure (not that I really care about Dorsey) and I am also wondering about Quinn's hand/finger. I know they said the surgery went ok any everything but I thought we might get a follow up to it. I also heard somewhere this past season that Dorsey was going to retire. Is there any truth to it? I really don't think he adds anything to the team that would be missed. I am not sure I want to know anything about our University of Toledo guy... other than some news that he's outta here.

Quinn is working out and throwing the ball. DA was at the Bob Hope golf Tourn playing in the Pro/Am. so I think he should be fine also. I don't think Dorsey will be around so his status is a mute point.

Gradkoswki was signed for two years but none of it is guaranteed. So, they can bring him into camp as an extra QB with nothing to lose. Don't forget, he was brought in off the street, not in football shape, didn't know the scheme, players or terminology and started in two weeks. It doesn't cost us to take a good look in camp. He is also a west coast style QB, which is the system we will be running.

Archived