THE BROWNS BOARD

Draft

KardiacKid26

1st round

Aaron Curry-ILB

-The Browns draft the best defensive player in the draft and a guy to pair with D'Qwell in the middle and help strengthen the interior.

2nd round

Shonn Greene-RB

- The Browns need to replace Jamal Lewis and the browns could potentially have a runningback tandem with Harrison and Greene.

(Browns trade Derek Anderson)

3rd round

Clay Matthews-OLB

-The browns needs to find a guy to pair with Kamerion Wimbley

4th round

Andy Levitre-OG

- If they move Rex Hadnot to center, they need to find someone to fill in at right guard

6th round

Jasper Brinkley-OLB/DE

-I think it'd be nice to have a guy for insurance at inside and outisde linebacker

1st round

Aaron Curry-ILB

-The Browns draft the best defensive player in the draft and a guy to pair with D'Qwell in the middle and help strengthen the interior.

2nd round

Shonn Greene-RB

- The Browns need to replace Jamal Lewis and the browns could potentially have a runningback tandem with Harrison and Greene.

(Browns trade Derek Anderson)

3rd round

Clay Matthews-OLB

-The browns needs to find a guy to pair with Kamerion Wimbley

4th round

Andy Levitre-OG

- If they move Rex Hadnot to center, they need to find someone to fill in at right guard

6th round

Jasper Brinkley-OLB/DE

-I think it'd be nice to have a guy for insurance at inside and outisde linebacker

No way Matthews falls to the 3rd round...

I really think we get a 2nd for DA...

We have too many holes to pick 3 LB's...I would lean towards a DB with the pick we get for DA...maybe SS Chung (especially if Jones goes in FA).

Archived