THE BROWNS BOARD

New Member Registrations

admin

Attention new membership registrants,

We apologize for the delay it may take to approve you for a membership here. For most of the season we have automatic registration and you could be posting as soon as you verify your e-mail address. However, due to some extremely immature banned members here and those that attempt to spoil our forum, we find ourselves needing to manually approve each application.

How long will it take? Sometimes it may be instant, other times it may be days.

One way to get registered quicker is to have a recognizable e-mail address (not a gmail, yahoo, or other generic address). Also the more you fill-out about your profile, the better.

Your first posts may also be held for approval before being published (which could cause a second delay in the process).

Please bear with us. If you are legit and really want to help contribute to this forum, we will make it worth the wait.

For those just looking to spam or get in a quick funny before getting banned ... don't waste both of our times. Any questionable registration will sit in holding for as long as it takes or be deleted.

Unfortunately there are actual Browns fans out there that are harming our growth and force us to stoop to these levels of security. It's a damn shame ... I bet they have their wives and kids believing that they are 'Big Browns Fans' though ... real die-hards.

Thanks for everyone's understanding.

I bet they have their wives and kids believing that they are 'Big Browns Fans' though ... real die-hards.

Thanks for everyone's understanding.

I am more willing to believe that these type of people are in high school or college and have no girlfriend to preoccupy them with, so they get their rocks off to griefing others.... Not that it matters, though. I'm just here to talk football and cheer my team..... Not engage in internet drama. I'm glad I "got in" before this came into effect, though. :lol:

Archived