THE BROWNS BOARD

Who's gonna go see Draft Day?

Adoug319

shit i miss arbys and bob's big boy. the closest arbys is an hour drive north and i haven't seen bob's in 10 years since going back to ohio.

this whole collective of 'rivertowns' where i live has banned any major fast food hitters to open a franchise here so it's the 2 big boys in BK and McD's and a taco bell if you're feeling adventurous.

you guys don't know what you have. be thankful.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitely am, it's really awesome that we're getting some Hollywood exposure. Once the browns finally become winners, were gonna have the largest fanbase in all of football

Once the Browns finally become winners? Well, I guess I'll go along with this..... even a blind squirrel finds a nut..... You would think in statistical theory that this organization will eventually find a way to win.. but, then again, teams like Detroit who went 0-16, continue to find ways to disappoint their fans today with all of their talent and still can't make the playoffs.

To answer you question... I personally have no interest in seeing this movie... I can't stand watching this football team on Sundays more like watching them in a Movie. In the movie, if they Browns put together a winning team, do you think the real in real life Browns will copy whatever they do? LOL

Five Guys Burgers and Fries is a hamburger restaurant, they are really good. I don't know how big they are but for sure locally it's hard to find a better burger.

We've got them here in MA. Pretty good as far as fast food burgers go, but I honestly think they are over-rated. If you ever go to LA, check out Hamburger Hamlet. If in Cambridge, MA, Mr. Bartleys Gourmet Burgers. Both are better than 5 guys.

As for this movie, I'm looking forward to it, but not all the fake Browns fans it might produce.

If you don't like IN-N-OUT BURGER you 1.) are jealous 2.) are missing a tongue or 3.) dont know about the secret menu

My friend and I got 5 Guys in Florida once, and he picked up the bag and it ripped from the grease soaking the bag, and his shit fell all over the floor. I ate my burger, but never went back. It was decent, and if I'm going to die early from it, it better be outstanding.

This I agree with. In-n-out burgers are way better. Their fries are mediocre though, but getting them animal style makes up for it.

I wish they had one up here tbh. They're pretty cheap too.

Don't get me wrong I like a good Burger, 5 guys just isn't my style though.

I wish we had an in-n-out up here though.

I dig Costner but I don't expect much. But I'll see it on $5 Tuesday. I'd rather see a true story when it comes to something like this.

In-n-Out over 5 guys all day, every day.

Once the Browns finally become winners? Well, I guess I'll go along with this..... even a blind squirrel finds a nut..... You would think in statistical theory that this organization will eventually find a way to win.. but, then again, teams like Detroit who went 0-16, continue to find ways to disappoint their fans today with all of their talent and still can't make the playoffs.

To answer you question... I personally have no interest in seeing this movie... I can't stand watching this football team on Sundays more like watching them in a Movie. In the movie, if they Browns put together a winning team, do you think the real in real life Browns will copy whatever they do? LOL

why even root for the team? or better yet come on here to bitch about them?

just don't get some people.

I'm out of it on burger joints I guess. Typically I have to go local mom and pop around here to get a good greasy burger. When in Cleveland, I've been to Red Robin several times, and was at a Brown Bag Burger once. Never been to Five Guys but they more recently opened one up in the Youngstown area. In-and-Out Burger...first time I heard of them was when I was in LA. Didn't get a chance to go though. I've not seen any of those anywhere in Ohio.

I'm out of it on burger joints I guess. Typically I have to go local mom and pop around here to get a good greasy burger. When in Cleveland, I've been to Red Robin several times, and was at a Brown Bag Burger once. Never been to Five Guys but they more recently opened one up in the Youngstown area. In-and-Out Burger...first time I heard of them was when I was in LA. Didn't get a chance to go though. I've not seen any of those anywhere in Ohio.

Forgot about brown bag. That might be the best around, aside from whitey's. As far as local joints, the post & beam on snow makes a good burger too.

Gipper,

I'm going to have to try Hodges. Other stuff on their menu sounds good too. From it's location, that has to be an old PPG/B&W hangout?

Here in Canton, we HAD a Brown Bag, which beat the hell out of 5 Guys, but their location, signage & parking were awful & they closed. That was far & away the best burger here in the Canton area.

Mike

Five Guys and In n Out routinely top Zagat's best burger list as well as best fast food chain.

Never had In n Out, always wanted to try it. Absolutely love Five Guys, personally.

I want to try In and Out but none over here in the eastern section of the country which sucks. Kokomo got a 5 Guys a few months ago and I agree their burgers are awesome. Their fries are good too and you get a shit load. The only issue is that the burgers are expensive as hell. Your definitely paying for quality over quantity. For a Burger and Fries you could get 2 $5 footlongs or a Double quarter pounder meal with an extra sandwhich or deserts.

so much for people responding to the original thread.

BK over McDs any day IMO.

but then i don't have choices like clevelanders do. love M. Symon but it HAS to be over-priced. just give me a sloppy burger with some stiff fries. or i might burn this MFer down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iHW4kYn0kY

I want to try In and Out but none over here in the eastern section of the country which sucks. Kokomo got a 5 Guys a few months ago and I agree their burgers are awesome. Their fries are good too and you get a shit load. The only issue is that the burgers are expensive as hell. Your definitely paying for quality over quantity. For a Burger and Fries you could get 2 $5 footlongs or a Double quarter pounder meal with an extra sandwhich or deserts.

If you do try in-n-out I suggest their animal style.

They grill the patties with mustard, add grilled onions, pickles, and "animal" sauce (mayo, ketchup, relish, sugar, vinegar) and it's delishish.

In-n-outs fries aren't that great though, but you can make them animal style too.

And both subway and McDonalds quality is terrible compared to the other mentioned places.

The unique thing about five guys is they always make their burgers the exact same way. They don't add any seasoning or anything to the beef, they add a certain amount of pickles, a certain pattern and amount of ketchup and mustard. Personally I like some salt and pepper on my burger, maybe why I don't love five guys.

And I'm happy to see we made this thread go very off topic :-P

If you do try in-n-out I suggest their animal style.

They grill the patties with mustard, add grilled onions, pickles, and "animal" sauce (mayo, ketchup, relish, sugar, vinegar) and it's delishish.

In-n-outs fries aren't that great though, but you can make them animal style too.

And both subway and McDonalds quality is terrible compared to the other mentioned places.

The unique thing about five guys is they always make their burgers the exact same way. They don't add any seasoning or anything to the beef, they add a certain amount of pickles, a certain pattern and amount of ketchup and mustard. Personally I like some salt and pepper on my burger, maybe why I don't love five guys.

And I'm happy to see we made this thread go very off topic :-P

Reason I like 5 Guys is cause every burger is make it your way. Endless combinations and nothing cost extra other than cheese and bacon. I like burgers that I make with some extra seasoning, but if I'm going out to buy a burger I'd rather it be plain and let whatever I put on it come through. Plus the fires always have plenty of salt and I also get them mixed with cajun seasoning as well.

I don't eat a lot of fast food, but if I need a burger quick, my choices are:

1. Culvers

2. Five Guys

3. Wendy's

Wendy's only if I am not near the other two, I don't touch McD's or BK unless I am really drunk off my ass and making bad decisions. We don't have In and Out down here, but I have had them and they are great.

The best burgers, I find, are not in chains but in local places, and we all have our favorites. Handmade to order, never frozen. A good burger is worth waiting for.

Zombo

I'm gettin' hungry! When's this movie coming out?! :)

Whataburger was a favorite of mine in the short. I lived in Texas. And it's too bad we don't have Jack in the Box here. Five guys makes a damn good burger.

When in the North Hill section of Akron don't forget to try Louies.

Zombo you only eat McDonalds when you are drunk off your ass and making bad decisions... My brother, that's probably what, 3 or 4 times a week? :)

WSS

Whataburger was a favorite of mine in the short. I lived in Texas. And it's too bad we don't have Jack in the Box here. Five guys makes a damn good burger.

When in the North Hill section of Akron don't forget to try Louies.

Zombo you only eat McDonalds when you are drunk off your ass and making bad decisions... My brother, that's probably what, 3 or 4 times a week? :)

WSS

Big Mac boxes strewn across the floor in the TV room ...

Zombo

Gipper,

I'm going to have to try Hodges. Other stuff on their menu sounds good too. From it's location, that has to be an old PPG/B&W hangout?

Here in Canton, we HAD a Brown Bag, which beat the hell out of 5 Guys, but their location, signage & parking were awful & they closed. That was far & away the best burger here in the Canton area.

Mike

Correct. It could still be considered a blue collar hangout...but all types go in there, including lawyers on their lunch break. ;)

They have a $6.95 Friday night steak special. I mean, you might get some gristle and fat with it, but it is still a very tasty steak....and for that price you just cut the fat off. (the fat gives it its flavor)

Archived