THE BROWNS BOARD

Who's gonna go see Draft Day?

Adoug319

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitely am, it's really awesome that we're getting some Hollywood exposure. Once the browns finally become winners, were gonna have the largest fanbase in all of football

you mean physically being at radio city?

i'm a train ride away. let's get a dog pound up in that piece.

"with the number 4 overall pick, the cleveland browns select.........."

edit: ok i now understand you are talking about the movie.

ehhh.

I will see it. It can't be any worse then what we have seen on the field these last 15 years

I will see it. It can't be any worse then what we have seen on the field these last 15 years

oh yeah it can. i've seen the previews.

at least cleveland gets it due on the silver screen for once since the 'avengers' (worse movie ever). my friends who are giants/jets/steeler/cowboy fans are more excited about it than me.

pretty much can tell you how it ends even before seeing it.

can't we get a shot of mccarron's GFs moms titties again? sorry i said the things i did because of them. let's just have a shake-a-thon between her and her mom for 2 hours.

i'm a sucker for some old hangies.

I live in Inner city Cleveland some friends and i are going to see this opening night, gonna be packed houses all day i am sure.

damn you guys are lucky to live in Ohio. Is anyone else on this board from Texas? And yes I will damn sure see this movie. Especially if Jennifer gets naked

If Jennifer Garner shows bush consider me seeing it more than once.

my money is she has no bush.

well maybe a little triangle landing zone.

i'd call that a patch, not a bush.

either way the kid playing the flick better freeze frame the shot and then rewind and do the same, over and over again until the women in the audience storm the door.

(of course this is all riding on zombo's fantasy of jennifer garner and her bush).

When is the movie coming out? I can't wait to see this. My Wife and I are going to take it in and then have some Five Guys to cap it off. I have always liked Costner and now he's gonna do a Browns movie? I love my life, it's just amazing.

When is the movie coming out? I can't wait to see this. My Wife and I are going to take it in and then have some Five Guys to cap it off. I have always liked Costner and now he's gonna do a Browns movie? I love my life, it's just amazing.

is your wife's name dan? i guess the other 5 guys are there just for you to pleasure?

Five Guys Burgers and Fries is a hamburger restaurant, they are really good. I don't know how big they are but for sure locally it's hard to find a better burger.

Five Guys Burgers and Fries is a hamburger restaurant, they are really good. I don't know how big they are but for sure locally it's hard to find a better burger.

I just don't like the fact when you get it the bag literally drips grease.

It's good, but it's like they don't shake any oil out of their fries or they dump burger fat into the bag or something.

I just don't like the fact when you get it the bag literally drips grease.

It's good, but it's like they don't shake any oil out of their fries or they dump burger fat into the bag or something.

sounds good to me.

I caught an early viewing of this in Columbus (it was a free midnight screening that I got from a friend who couldn't go)

Costner is good, Leary is good, Gardner needs to stop acting, she gets on my nerves.

Besides the cast, the atmosphere of Cleveland certainly reminded me of Major League. Its a great surrounding for sports, and Ivan Rietman does a wonderful job giving the town and the Browns the look of sports culture that exists here.

Hardcore browns fans may get pissed at some of the weaker scenes, filled more with cliche drama than actual draft business, some of the humor is not funny, as well as the realism of some of the actors being who they are in the facility, i didnt buy some of it.

The scenes with the players are decent, but lacking actual real NFL players does hurt the impact of the film. There is one or two browns cameos that i enjoyed. The NFL FILM footage also is good, many many teams and players are shown. Love seeing our boys on the big screen.

7/10

Nothing special but worth seeing for Browns fans and NFL fans, certainly wont have the impact Major League had (a fucking sports classic) but i still found merit and substance in it. Browns Fans will find much to enjoy,

PS

Petition to hire Denis Leary onto the staff? Even to just be a badass? Im cool with that.

sounds good to me.

Don't get me wrong I like a good Burger, 5 guys just isn't my style though.

I wish we had an in-n-out up here though.

I dig Costner but I don't expect much. But I'll see it on $5 Tuesday. I'd rather see a true story when it comes to something like this.

Archived