THE BROWNS BOARD

Two lesbians arrested for torturing children

What is really sad about this whole post is that all of you made it about two lesbians. The story is about three children, ages 3, 5 and 8 that were abused and nearly starved to death, but not one comment about them. I for one don't care what the sexual preference of the two at fault is, it is irrelevant, but I would like to see them get the same treatment those defenseless children got.....and much worse.

I think everyone agrees that what happened to those children is horrible. What's sad is the OP decided with his wording of the subject to make this to be about two lesbians instead of the children. I agree, who cares what their sexual preference is, it is irrelevant, but the OP is trying to make it relevant.

I'm sure they'll get what the deserve in prison.

Do you actually read what you post? That article lists a bunch of fairly common mental issues that are typically found in all populations that face discrimination on a routine basis. None of those are the sort of mental disorders that typically lead to torturing children.

Yes I read it thats why I posted it. And you dont think Alcholism, Drug addiction, self mutilation, depression, suicide and suicidal thoughts are disorders that lead to things like this? To each there own, but im not dropping my kids off to someone with that kind of shit going on.

Gay people have a higher chance of suffering from anxiety and depressing because they are discriminated against by people like some we have here. Shocker

same old garbage from woody, ever look in the mirror.

So somehow you are better than the rest of us... even though you call people Retarded, dump, stupid, idiot etc, than others that call shit gay or eachother queers?

Typical.

I look forward to your usual nonsensical drivel.

same old garbage from woody, ever look in the mirror.

So somehow you are better than the rest of us... even though you call people Retarded, dump, stupid, idiot etc, than others that call shit gay or eachother queers?

Typical.

I look forward to your usual nonsensical drivel.

Yes, if you are an idiot, I will call you one. Shocker, you are an idiot.

I do not believe insulting a gay person or using homosexuality as an insult is on the same level. Stupidity is a bad thing and it is a choice, generally. Homosexuality is not a bad thing and it is not a choice. Your line of insults continue the discrimination against this group of people

Also, calling something gay really doesn't mean homosexual anymore. Just like Retard really doesn't mean mentally challenged. I try to avoid using either though.

When it comes to this do I think I am better than you because I am not a homophobe lashing out at anything gay because I am desperately trying to suppress my sexuality from deep in the closet? Yeah, I do.

It isn't "the rest of us". It is anyone ignorant enough to be so anti gay.

The only silver lining to threads like this and conversations like this is that your side will be nothing more than the deepest darkest parts of the Deep South in a decade or so.

Yes, if you are an idiot, I will call you one. Shocker, you are an idiot.

I do not believe insulting a gay person or using homosexuality as an insult is on the same level. Stupidity is a bad thing and it is a choice, generally. Homosexuality is not a bad thing and it is not a choice. Your line of insults continue the discrimination against this group of people

Also, calling something gay really doesn't mean homosexual anymore. Just like Retard really doesn't mean mentally challenged. I try to avoid using either though.

When it comes to this do I think I am better than you because I am not a homophobe lashing out at anything gay because I am desperately trying to suppress my sexuality from deep in the closet? Yeah, I do.

It isn't "the rest of us". It is anyone ignorant enough to be so anti gay.

The only silver lining to threads like this and conversations like this is that your side will be nothing more than the deepest darkest parts of the Deep South in a decade or so.

If all that gives you that warm fuzzy feeling like you some how made a point (a convoluted one none the less). But boy you have a hell of an imagination, once again you refuse to dispute any facts of any subject you comment on.

Stupidity is a bad thing and it is a choice, generally.

If stupidity was a choice then why do you always choose it? The irony of your statement proves you're stupid. Being stupid is what you are, it's not a choice. Stupidity is what the democrat party thrives upon...stupidity is why we have Obama.

What a surprise...the lefts changing the definintions of words to suit their agenda.

You've already changed the meaning of "gay" once...it used to mean "happy".

So whats "Retard" supposed to mean now?

Very well then, don't get so butthurt the next time someone calls you a gay Retard....it's not what they really mean.

You think you are better than the everyone else regardless...that is the mindset of any self righteous "we know best" snot nosed liberal elitist.

"Your side" as in conservatives? Conservatives clearly outnumber libtards, and it's gonna take a lot longer than 10 years before liberal stupidy becomes the majority.

This is not to absolve Conservatives from being stupid. If every Conservative came out to vote instead of staying home just because Romney wasn't their guy, then Obama would have lost in a landslide. Again, stupididty is dangerous.

The liberal control of the mainstream media, academia, and Hollywood must give you the illusion that libtards have greater numbers. Wise up woody.

You should go back to keeping your posts short and simpleton like...you'll find yourself in a lot less trouble.

Hey Stewy, I know this goes against the foundation of everything super right wing people stand for, but, believe it or not, things CHANGE over time. The meanings of words change. What s accepted in society changes. Life changes. Etc.

Got it?

If there are more conservatives than liberals, and if Obama is so bad, maybe you all should have come out to vote. Or just don't isolate yourselves from those in the middle ground when it comes to social issues.

Do you really think gays will never be able to get married? Do you really think they will always be discriminated against? That is laughable. Times will change, they already are. It is just a matter of time. Outdated, old ideas die will start to die with the old holders of those ideas.

Just like all those blacks and women that are still second class citizens, right? No voting or anything for them. That will never change.

You think you put me in trouble? Hahaha, cute. You are a funny, stupid, little man

If all that gives you that warm fuzzy feeling like you some how made a point (a convoluted one none the less). But boy you have a hell of an imagination, once again you refuse to dispute any facts of any subject you comment on.

What facts do I need to dispute? Where do you think you are winning this argument?

You said homosexuals are more messed up in the head and more likely to torture children. But you have yet to show any evidence for that (even though you seem to think you have).

A gay person being more prone to depression because people like you, Stewy, DieHard and Cal exist does not make them more likely to torture kids...

Archived