THE BROWNS BOARD

After Further Review...

Flugel

I didn't watch ANY pregame stuff or any post game stuff. I didn't even look for the long lost episodes of the Mandrell Sisters like I threatened to do. I sat down and watched a REAL good game. When it ended, it was one of the 2 teams that played in the AFC Championship winning everything from OUR division. They didn't need luck, refs or miracles. They just needed to have 1 or 2 more playmakers than their opponent, which always seems to be the case when I'm watching them win another hatefest.

It's up to OUR organization to understand WHO we need to compete with every offseason. If we want to stay slow and lethargic at tailback and use a 3-4 without 1 impact LBer (or 1 legit pass rusher) - I can't blame the Rooneys that WANT to win. I can only hope Lerner is truely committed to getting us the right people in the house to put the right players on the field. It's really THAT simple because I'm that simple.

Right now the gate between last year and this year is 4 draft picks and free agency. I'm looking forward to seeing what Kokinos is made of. I think we need more than 4 draft picks so I'm in favor of some wheeling and dealing.

As you were...

- Tom F.

I didn't watch ANY pregame stuff or any post game stuff. I didn't even look for the long lost episodes of the Mandrell Sisters like I threatened to do. I sat down and watched a REAL good game. When it ended, it was one of the 2 teams that played in the AFC Championship winning everything from OUR division. They didn't need luck, refs or miracles. They just needed to have 1 or 2 more playmakers than their opponent, which always seems to be the case when I'm watching them win another hatefest.

It's up to OUR organization to understand WHO we need to compete with every offseason. If we want to stay slow and lethargic at tailback and use a 3-4 without 1 impact LBer (or 1 legit pass rusher) - I can't blame the Rooneys that WANT to win. I can only hope Lerner is truely committed to getting us the right people in the house to put the right players on the field. It's really THAT simple because I'm that simple.

Right now the gate between last year and this year is 4 draft picks and free agency. I'm looking forward to seeing what Kokinos is made of. I think we need more than 4 draft picks so I'm in favor of some wheeling and dealing.

As you were...

- Tom F.

Good job Tom and well stated. Playmakers win football games especially offensive playmakers. We are missing playmakers on both sides of the ball.

Archived