THE BROWNS BOARD

More gun stuff

gftChris

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that if you have weapons in the home with children you have to keep the weapon secured in a place the child cannot possibly access. And the parent should be prosecuted if the child got a hold of the weapon and hurt killed themselves or someone else.

He is saying that if you are making the argument to just not be involved with guns because you disagree, then you can just not be involved with any abortion. If you can just ignore guns because you want stricter gun laws then just ignore abortion because you think it shouldn't be a thing.

Abortion, by the way, seems like another issues where science takes the back seat to religion. Specifically science takes a back seat to a two thousand year old book. As long as that is how we are deciding public policy... ugh...

I make it real simple for all of you: FUCK. GUN. cONTROL. It's just a fancy term for seizing more control over your god given life and leads to one thing: confiscation. Americans have there heads so far up there goddamn asses they can't see the light one iota. This country is headed straight down the shitter folks abd the big banks and global elite are behind it all. Open your fucking eyes and see that your military (look it up it's all documented) is prepping for this countries eventual collapse. Your government is run almost entirely on exrctuive fiat nowadays. Your vote means dick in presidential election because the two candidates who have any shot at winning are handpicked and groomed years before to buttfuck you and lie to you. Your legislature is a sloppy mess of shady backroom deals, fake partisanship, midnight votes on bills that are not even presented in their entirety to be scrutinized prior to voting(see bank bailoht), and rampant I insider trading and corruption. Your entire future has been moetaged into a multi multi trillion dollar black hole (the quoted figures for our national debt are way off). Your entire economy runs off of fake derivative speculation abd FED printed stimulus money that acts as a temporary prop up for the big banks that will one day intentionally be withdrawn to cause the most massive economic collapse this country has ever seen. Your children are being molded into Marxist snitches by the very public schooling system your fucking hard earned money pays for. Do I need to keep going?

He is saying that if you are making the argument to just not be involved with guns because you disagree, then you can just not be involved with any abortion. If you can just ignore guns because you want stricter gun laws then just ignore abortion because you think it shouldn't be a thing.

Abortion, by the way, seems like another issues where science takes the back seat to religion. Specifically science takes a back seat to a two thousand year old book. As long as that is how we are deciding public policy... ugh...

Yes murder of the unborn shouldn't even be a thing. I mean fuck them they can't complain they're unborn. Amirite?

I'm saying that "you don't like x, don't do x," is a shit poor argument.

Why is that a poor argument?

I don't like coffee so I don't drink it.

Should we outlaw picked beets because libs don't like them?

If you don't like beets, don't buy them or eat them, your choice.

Guns? Same thing.

Abortion? The innocence of unborn and born children - they have a right to life.

Libs always thinks what is convenient for them, is the only right that is valid.

A fetus may not be a fully devoped person...then so, a week old child isn't either.

But libs go with "guns kill people" .... then they demand the right to murder unborn children.

Abortionists kill unborn and born people. People kill people.

No I think there is some point in there over half way in where it should be illegal. Since it is a gray area maybe beva little conservative and move the deadline a few weeks less. But I don't think "life" happens at conception and I don't think all abortions at any point should be illegal.

It always makes me laugh when people screaming about personal freedom are pro life haha.

Why?

I always laugh when I hear the "it's my body, I can do what I want with it" argument. Except there's a foreign body inside your body -that isn't yours. Why doesn't the foreign body get to be pro-choice and decide if it wants to live or die?

Why?

I always laugh when I hear the "it's my body, I can do what I want with it" argument. Except there's a foreign body inside your body -that isn't yours. Why doesn't the foreign body get to be pro-choice and decide if it wants to live or die?

Because I think that you should be able to do with yourself as you will. I don't think people should be shooting heroin in their arm while pregged up but I don't think someone should be policing what someone does to their body even when a baby is on board. Should something be done if a woman does something like crossfit and as a result of the strain on her body causes a miscarriage?

Because I think that you should be able to do with yourself as you will. I don't think people should be shooting heroin in their arm while pregged up but I don't think someone should be policing what someone does to their body even when a baby is on board. Should something be done if a woman does something like crossfit and as a result of the strain on her body causes a miscarriage?

If it's ignoring a medical professional's orders, then yes (along the lines of the legislation they're trying to pass regarding second hand smoke culpability). Speaking of, Crossfitters in particular are known for eschewing common medical guidelines. Their mascot is Rhabdo Clown (for rhabdomyolysis - destruction of muscle tissue due to over exertion).

Medical professionals are held to standards that punish them for willful negligence.

No I think there is some point in there over half way in where it should be illegal. Since it is a gray area maybe beva little conservative and move the deadline a few weeks less. But I don't think "life" happens at conception and I don't think all abortions at any point should be illegal.

There is no gray area, if you've actually studied it.

The heart begins beating at day 22. (Early cardiac muscle cells can be cultured and beat on their own. They can beat in unison if connected)

The sex is determined at conception.

At conception all of the DNA for the human is present within the zygote.

So please, shine a light on the theoretical gray area.

Is that a brand of firearms? Can't say I would buy anything off of them.

Or did you mean the opposite of what you wrote like the sassy fruit that you are?

Talking to you feels ridiculous like trying to converse with a toad or an earthworm. Nice attempt at comedy. Are you taking lessons from joe rogan? Id ask for my money back. Stick to what you do well. Nothing.

Archived