THE BROWNS BOARD

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoyer will be signed to a long term deal and Manziel will be dealt in the offseason.

Bank it.

Lol were not gonna trade Manziel. It costs us barely anything for him to sit on the bench. We're not gonna trade him for anything less than a first round pick. Good luck finding someone who gonna give up that for an unproven qb

Lol were not gonna trade Manziel. It costs us barely anything for him to sit on the bench. We're not gonna trade him for anything less than a first round pick. Good luck finding someone who gonna give up that for an unproven qb

I never said I wanted to trade him but you never know when Dallas, St. Louis, Tampa, Houston, Tennessee will come calling.

Other than Marcus Mariota, there isn't a QB worth touching in the first round next year.

His name is Jerry Jones. That should save you some time.

what would we even want from Dallas? Frankly I'm quite content to have Manziel sit and learn here in Cleveland for a few like Rodgers did, than take over. I don't think it will happen next year, but the year after he should be able to take the job from Hoyer.

Having skeletar at QB could be fun ;)

I think with the right trainer he could gain a bit.

I'd hate to imagine a 180 pound bridgewater getting slammed on the blindside by a guy like Burfict.

We gonna see real soon just how good Teddy B is.

Other than a stupid deal- Hoyer keeps on keepin' up. Manziel will sit & learn.

what would we even want from Dallas? Frankly I'm quite content to have Manziel sit and learn here in Cleveland for a few like Rodgers did, than take over. I don't think it will happen next year, but the year after he should be able to take the job from Hoyer.

Picks. Or picks and players.

I never said I wanted to trade him but you never know when Dallas, St. Louis, Tampa, Houston, Tennessee will come calling.

Other than Marcus Mariota, there isn't a QB worth touching in the first round next year.

Jameis winston? He's gonna be way better than mariota

The only way mariota thrives is if the Eagles draft him. Winston will come in to one of these bottom 5 teams and be an Andrew Luck type qb who turns the franchise around right away. Sure, winston acts like an idiot off the field, but on the field, he's a winner and has a very high football IQ. Plus he has all the intangibles. Size, speed, arm strength, accuracy, pocket awareness...

Never say never... If someone calls with a deal for Manziel, you answer the phone. But it's not a "bank it" proposition.

Wow, how quickly you guys turn on the most competent QB you've had in years.

Ummm... it's a very old thread argued and done in February... Try to keep up...

Jameis winston? He's gonna be way better than mariota

he's a winner and has a very high football IQ.

No, Jameis Winston is not better than Mariota.

He has a very high football IQ? The guy is as dumb as dog shit.

I'm sorry, but I don't ever see him being a smart leader in the NFL.

Physically, he's a rare specimen but between the ears he's a fucking nimrod.

No, Jameis Winston is not better than Mariota.

He has a very high football IQ? The guy is as dumb as dog shit.

I'm sorry, but I don't ever see him being a smart leader in the NFL.

Physically, he's a rare specimen but between the ears he's a fucking nimrod.

Lol like I said, he's an idiot off the field. But he's actually very smart when he's under center. Watch him play and you'll see

Lol like I said, he's an idiot off the field. But he's actually very smart when he's under center. Watch him play and you'll see

Hard to judge a QB's game smarts when he turns to the sideline for audibles/ sight adjustments which was what FLA St did last year.

I would add Tampa bay and miami. Tannehills leash is getting shorter and seats getting hotter every week. And well Tampa has nothing behind center.

Archived