THE BROWNS BOARD

Raiding the Bills

Zombo

After the Bills announced their replacements for Pettine's boys I'm pretty thankful the Brownies "raided" Buffalo. Schwartz wasn't a very good head coach in Detroit but he was a solid DC and then the Bills add Pepper Johnson as D-line coach coming off a decade or so in the same role with the Patriots. Plus the Vikings former DC is coaching our LB's so I'd say that was an upgrade as well.

You need to take our special teams coach though. He's supposedly buddy buddy with Doug Marrone and that rarely is a good thing. Keep raiding please, I like where this is going.

After the Bills announced their replacements for Pettine's boys I'm pretty thankful the Brownies "raided" Buffalo. Schwartz wasn't a very good head coach in Detroit but he was a solid DC and then the Bills add Pepper Johnson as D-line coach coming off a decade or so in the same role with the Patriots. Plus the Vikings former DC is coaching our LB's so I'd say that was an upgrade as well.

You need to take our special teams coach though. He's supposedly buddy buddy with Doug Marrone and that rarely is a good thing. Keep raiding please, I like where this is going.

How about we give you guys some of crap players as compensation? Injury prone, crazy, Lazy?

How about we give you guys some of crap players as compensation? Injury prone, crazy, Lazy?

I think we'll pass on Devone Bess. At least I hope our GM isn't that fucking stupid.

You can have our ST coach for free. Funniest thing in Buffalo is that the new DC Schwartz fired our ST coach a few years ago in Detroit. Awkward.

Archived