THE BROWNS BOARD

Is there any doubt Harrison is on the juice?

SiperBowl

I would throw Hines ward into that Mix too...hes banged up then all of a sudden his knee or whatever was ailing him feels better than it ever has...they cant tell they dont jack up on roids and until they submit proof otherwise I will continue to suspect them of roid usage.

Awesome, I already saved it to my hard drive and emailing it to myself at work, will be emailed to all stooler fans in my office.

I especially like how he has Francisco's shirt pulled up and punches him.

You should lets us know what all the "Steeler" fans in your office have to say in defense. :lol:

do you have anymore of these?

how about the td before the half with the reverse angle showing the ball down before he reached the endzone, but they called it a TD anyways.

rooney $$$$$

Excellent video of one of the MANY Taintsburgh Cheaters plays. Let's see some more.

DWJ

I'll see if I can find any, I'm getting them from another place, so I'll have to upload.

that would be great! i want the reverse angle shot of the harrison being tackled on his interception return where it shows the ball touching the ground before he crosses the endzone. that was the ball breaker other than the incomplete pass at the end of the game.

that would be great! i want the reverse angle shot of the harrison being tackled on his interception return where it shows the ball touching the ground before he crosses the endzone. that was the ball breaker other than the incomplete pass at the end of the game.

Sorry Mr. T but the guy just had that one so everyone could see how lame Harrison is.

WOW...that is cheap as feck!!!

I guess takin over Porters spot...means all the needles come with it!

Definitely ridiculous. I hate to watch it but Roids? lol The Cardinals were moving the ball and he was getting frustrated and acted like a dumb a$$, the end.

EDIT: However what this little gif. doesn't show is that the Cardinal player went at Harrisons knees but it didn't work out so well and this was his reaction, still BS in my book but he was upset for a reason not just tossing the dude around like Conan.

Then there's famous Terry McCauley, the "referee", imho, the most likely referee on the take,

ignoring flagrant fouls, like holding, and holding, and really flagrant holding and tackling by the sterioder oline.

And when Fitzgerald had the sterioder defender facing him, facing away from the qb, with his forearm on the front of Fitz's facemask...

Fitz still caught the ball, but, fancy that... no interference flag.

And when the sterioders might lose the game?

They start fights vs their opponent, trying to take them out of their game, the first thing sterioders do.

The stench of the superbowl this year can be smelled a thousand miles past Southern California or Florida, and a thousand miles N. of Canada. And the entire stinkie-stink is the cheapshots by the sterioders.

blech.

Then there's famous Terry McCauley, the "referee", imho, the most likely referee on the take,

ignoring flagrant fouls, like holding, and holding, and really flagrant holding and tackling by the sterioder oline.

And when Fitzgerald had the sterioder defender facing him, facing away from the qb, with his forearm on the front of Fitz's facemask...

Fitz still caught the ball, but, fancy that... no interference flag.

And when the sterioders might lose the game?

They start fights vs their opponent, trying to take them out of their game, the first thing sterioders do.

The stench of the superbowl this year can be smelled a thousand miles past Southern California or Florida, and a thousand miles N. of Canada. And the entire stinkie-stink is the cheapshots by the sterioders.

blech.

Are tears rolling down your face? Give it a damn rest, leave it to the cleveland fan base to make something out of nothing and that isn't directed at everyone here but rather the few with tears and piss and vinegar streaming down their faces.

EDIT: However what this little gif. doesn't show is that the Cardinal player went at Harrisons knees but it didn't work out so well and this was his reaction, still BS in my book but he was upset for a reason not just tossing the dude around like Conan.

I can't remember if they showed what happened before Harrison had his tantrum, but Francisco is like 1/3 of Harrison, he's not gonna try to block him high. He may have went at his knees, but from the position Harrison is in (facing Francisco), I don't think Francisco was trying to intentionally harm him.

Either way, uncalled for by Harrison and he should have been tossed for the punch, imo.

I can't remember if they showed what happened before Harrison had his tantrum, but Francisco is like 1/3 of Harrison, he's not gonna try to block him high. He may have went at his knees, but from the position Harrison is in (facing Francisco), I don't think Francisco was trying to intentionally harm him.

Either way, uncalled for by Harrison and he should have been tossed for the punch, imo.

I agree it was uncalled for but where was there a punch? He pushed him with a open hand there was no fist.

Harrison is a thug, plain and simple. He's an amazing athlete, but a thug.

My cousin's teacher played with him at Kent State so I can honestly say it's not roids, he was like that as a Golden Flash.

I'm really surprised he made it into the NFL, he had NO work ethic, skipped practices and weight lifting sessions, thought he was better than everyone else and took swings at team mates and coaches (as per a fellow Golden Flash).

It's not that I want to hurt the Steelers by making them weaker when I say this (it's strictly character driven) but the kid is classless and doesn't deserve a spot in the league. If Harrison bit a bullet tomorrow the world would be better off.

My wife (a nurse in an ICU), didn't even see this cheapshot - she only saw the interview with ole' Needles Harrison afterwards because she wanted to watch The Office & the 1st thing she said about him was: "That voice does not belong on that body. Holy steroids."

What a dumba$$ comment.

Mike Tyson ring a bell?

Polamalu? He may be the most soft spoken guy in the NFL and one of the best, so because his voice doesn't match his play or his arm muscles he must be roiding? I guess stupidity shows no bound.

And Woodley? directed at whomever brought it up. A guy can't work hard in the weight room without using roids? I guess Orakpo must be roiding as well and every other NFL player with substantial arm hardware. lol

oh yeah....

there no evidence at all that Tyson was on the juice either...

good lord do you people think before you type?

He wasn't in the early stages of his career and he's always sounded like a smurf is the point I was making. All I can say at this point is I'm glad certain members on this board can recognize that it was a great game and a hard fought win, as for the others keep sipping on the haterade and streaming tears down your face.

Guest Masters

I lost a ton of respect for Harrison yesterday. What he did was ametuer hour. I was with Madden. Dude should have been tossed from the game for that crap.

Guest Aloysius
I lost a ton of respect for Harrison yesterday. What he did was ametuer hour. I was with Madden. Dude should have been tossed from the game for that crap.

Agreed. But I gained as much respect for LaMarr Woodley last night as I lost for Harrison: dude's notched 2 sacks in each of his four career playoff games (though he still hasn't sacked a Browns QB).

Russ was right when he predicted that Woodley would be a star.

Archived