THE BROWNS BOARD

Hmmm.... well that suck!

KYBrowns

The Card's defense blew it at the end at the Steelers escape with their 6th Super Bowl. Figures. Anyway, the point I'm getting at is this...

Steelers have 6 championships now, but the Browns have 8 titles to their name! 2 more than the Pittsburgh, and 7 more than that god forsaken team down in Baltimore! I'm sure they'll be many Cleveland fans down in the dumps right now and many Pittsburgh fans coming over here to brag but just remember this...

WE HAVE MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS THAN THE WHOLE AFC NORTH COMBINED!!!!

Also, none of this crap about the Browns titles of the past not counting cause it's not a Super Bowl win. A championship is a championship no matter how you look at it.

Cleveland's time is coming. We just have to be patient.

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!

The world is in it's place. The Steelers win the most Supebowls, and just like the Yankees with their most World Series, they'll continue to load up fans every season who are nothing but BLATENT frontrunners.

And the Browns fans will remain the most loyal, diehard, suffering, and committed fans in the world.

The Steelers had their asses handed to them and still, some how won the game. They were out manned, out played, and out coached. But as luck would have it, they take another crown. I wouldn't do much boasting if I was a Steeler fan, because in the eyes of the world, the Cardinals should have the title. It's that simple.

The Steelers had their asses handed to them and still, some how won the game. They were out manned, out played, and out coached. But as luck would have it, they take another crown. I wouldn't do much boasting if I was a Steeler fan, because in the eyes of the world, the Cardinals should have the title. It's that simple.

LOL... What game were You watching. Dumb ass....The Best Team in the NFL for 08-09 won the game. They Beat a 9-7 team who fought Valiantly. Props to Warner and Fitzgerald is Increadible. But Pittsburgh is a TEAM. And uses ALL Aspects of the Game of Football to win. There was NO Doubt that Ben was going to deliver. Az`s Defense is So~So and Ben is a Winner. You are no very high on the Football IQ , are you? Go educate your self.

LOL... What game were You watching. Dumb ass....

Quarters 2, 3, and 4...I'll give Piss and Black the 1st quarter. From then on, all Cards....Keep trying to convince yourself the best team won. It won't work on the rest of us. Hell, the best team wasn't even at the superbowl.

The Card's defense blew it at the end at the Steelers escape with their 6th Super Bowl. Cleveland's time is coming. We just have to be patient.

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!

Well the cardinals Defense gave up 49 touchdowns in the regular season and still won there division.

go figure! champions of what?

Quarters 2, 3, and 4...I'll give Piss and Black the 1st quarter. From then on, all Cards....Keep trying to convince yourself the best team won. It won't work on the rest of us. Hell, the best team wasn't even at the superbowl.

Well it worked with me and my party of Browns fans. Stop trying to pretend like it didnt happen folks, it did. But if all it takes is getting outmanned, outcoached and outplayed in every aspect to win a super bowl hell we should have boat loads of trophies then. Sorry but I am so sick of so called sports fans unable to respect even a hated team a little bit, it just shows you have no clue about footbal, NONE.. And by peoples analogy of how lucky the steelers were to get that int by harrison or the catch by holmes etc..then evertything everyone does was complete luck. Real lucky the cards d-line put there arms up to tip a pass to create an interception. It was real lucky that ike taylor wasnt fast enough to keep up with Larry Fitzgerald on the crossing pattern. These are the BEST football players in the world, they do make plays people and they do get coached very well in most cases, hence why they play in the NFL...

3rd str stats arizona - 13 plays 37 yds 0 points. pitt- 16 plays 79 yards 3 pts. by all means did the cards domintate that qtr. you must have thought our beloved browns went 12-4 this year instead of 4-12 by your brilliant logic. You seriously cannot be a football fan.

We just have to be patient.

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!

No we don't. I was alive and driving a car when we last won a championship.

I am selfish. I don't care about the past ...Italy was once a world power you know??...all I care about is NOW and the next friggen game.

Just win.

The world is in it's place. The Steelers win the most Supebowls, and just like the Yankees with their most World Series, they'll continue to load up fans every season who are nothing but BLATENT frontrunners.

And the Browns fans will remain the most loyal, diehard, suffering, and committed fans in the world.

If a front runner is someone who is leading the pack, then I accept the title. My first game to see the Steelers: at old Pitt Stadium against the Packers. We went to games before the Super Bowl era, and now that this has turned around for us, we are very, very happy. I understand your anger, envy, (can we call it hatred?) of the Steelers. We were there once. Things have just gone very, very well since 1974.

Of course, the wife and I have spawned 3 more loyal Steeler fans.

Of course, the wife and I have spawned 3 more loyal Steeler fans.

Do you know of their whereabouts during the parade?

http://postgazette.com/pg/09034/946639-100.stm

Man in Steelers garb robs Downtown bank during parade

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

By Mike Fuoco, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Surveillance camera photo of bank robbery suspect.As hundreds of thousands of Pittsburgh Steelers fans crowded Downtown for the Super Bowl parade, one man wearing the team's colors robbed the Huntington Bank at 650 Smithfield St.

He didn't get far with proceeds from the stickup when a dye pack exploded, covering the stolen money and the robber with, symbolically enough, red dye -- the color of the defeated Arizona Cardinals. The man tossed the money out of his pockets and Pittsburgh detectives recovered all of the cash taken in the robbery.

According to detectives, the following occurred:

The robber, a white man between 6 feet 1 and 6 feet 3 wearing a Steelers jacket with a gold hood and blue jeans, entered the bank at 1:30 p.m. through the Smithfield Street entrance. He walked up to a teller with a note that read, "I am not joking, give me all of your money; I have a gun." The teller told police the suspect put his right hand inside his jacket as if he were hiding a gun but no weapon was observed.

The teller gave the suspect cash in which a dye pack was housed. The suspect exited through the Smithfield Street doors and walked toward Liberty Avenue where the dye pack burst.

Anyone who can identify the suspect or has information regarding the robbery is asked to contact the robbery squad at 412-323-7151.

First published on February 3, 2009 at 4:39 pm

Zombo

Ben never threw one strike after the 7th inning...back to the bullpen!!!!

You're not a Browns fan, stop hiding behind the OSU Kid B.S.

Oh how original anytime people on this board cant come up with sensible facts they pull the old you can't be a Browns fan, how long did that take you to come up with genius. Believe what you want, one thing you are 100% right on I am certainly not a delsuional brown fan. You have that locked up for everyone.

Oh how original anytime people on this board cant come up with sensible facts they pull the old you can't be a Browns fan, how long did that take you to come up with genius. Believe what you want, one thing you are 100% right on I am certainly not a delsuional brown fan. You have that locked up for everyone.

Dude, the only reason I posted that stuff was to stir s___ with steelers fans. You're the only moron to take the bait. I'm pretty sure it's obvious to everyone that the Steerlers have a superior franchise and the browns pretty much suck.

Judging from you're other posts, you're either a browns fan who is a complainer and a whiner who always points out the negative , or you truly are a steelers fan. Either way, I have no use for you. And with that kind of attitude, neither does the rest of the world.

Archived