THE BROWNS BOARD

How was that not reviewed? How?

PlaygroundLegend

The refs overturned 2 plays in AGAINST the Steelers...so it seemed to me they were trying to get it right. I thought the last play could have been an incomplete pass...but hey...it was a good game....and it has no bearing on what the Browns will do next year. In fact, we can hope for a post SB letdown by the steelers.

Guest ATENEARS
Just saw on ESPN news that at the bottom of the screen ...blah, blah .... blah ..... blah ... blah ....

Holmes STFU. Seriously, get the Fuck out of here, no one wants to read any Steeler fans views. Your shit's gonna get pulled and you'll be banned if you keep thinking anyone here cares to read your two-cents.

Guest Masters

It was reviewed up stairs only. Both Al and Madden mentioned it 3 times. I thought it might have been a forward pass, but really would it have made a difference? It's a big leap that with 15 seconds and 45 yards away ARZ would have gotten a jump ball for a TD, since they had no TO left.

ban me

ban me forever Im begging you....

If you want to get banned just attack golden boy Zombo. They don't take too kindly to that here.

You can rail against the Browns and their fans all you like, but say a cross word about ol' zomblow and the fairy brigade will swoop in to the rescue

It was reviewed up stairs only. Both Al and Madden mentioned it 3 times. I thought it might have been a forward pass, but really would it have made a difference? It's a big leap that with 15 seconds and 45 yards away ARZ would have gotten a jump ball for a TD, since they had no TO left.

Although, you have to consider that they would've had the benefit of the 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, and they do have the best "jump ball" guy in the league.

-jj

If you want to get banned just attack golden boy Zombo. They don't take too kindly to that here.

You can rail against the Browns and their fans all you like, but say a cross word about ol' zomblow and the fairy brigade will swoop in to the rescue

You have some sort of problem with me?

You can attack me all day, no one ever needs to rescue me.

Have I personally offended you or soemthing? Bring it on...

Zombo

Guest Masters
Although, you have to consider that they would've had the benefit of the 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, and they do have the best "jump ball" guy in the league.

-jj

True. But if I were to complain about a non-call, it would be Holmes not flagged for excessive celebration after his TD. He used the ball as a prop (doing the Lebron pregame powder toss). ARZ should have gotten an extra 15 yards on the KO. Guys have been flagged for less on celebrations the last couple of years.

They do have the best jump ball guy, but it's a reach that he'd get it. As I am sure there would have been more than 2 guys near Larry on a jump ball in the endzone. I certainly would have liked to see them get that shot. But it is what it is.

When the youtube vid comes out im posting it in this thread... that last Cardinals play was a forward pass. Worst call in history!!

Does anyone disagree, because I really would like to hear the logic behind it.

Watch the clip that was posted. Woodley clearly hits Warner when his arm is cocked back. The ball is rolling around when his arm was moving forward- from that angle it doesn't even look like the ball was in his hand at the time. The ball went forward because Warner batted it with his arm. It clearly looks like a fumble from that angle, and I can see why they didn't do a field review (remember, there was a booth review). I'm surprised that they didn't do a field review just to remove all doubt, although even if they did do so people would still say that the Steelers paid them off. Remember, a call that goes in the Steelers favor is by definition incorrect and crooked.

Guest Masters
His arm.

Started to move forward.

With complete control.

Incomplete pass.

Did not have complete control. Hard to have complete control when while your arm is cocked back another dude has his hand on the ball.

Like I said above, if there is a non-call to complain about it's Holmes not getting flagged for using the ball as a prop during his endzone celebration. That was an extra 15 yards the Cards would have started the drive with.

His arm.

Started to move forward.

With complete control.

It's hard to have complete control when you're batting the football with your elbow.

As for missing the football as a prop call- I guess that evens out not calling Warner for removing his helmet to argue his first fumble.

It's hard to have complete control when you're batting the football with your elbow.

As for missing the football as a prop call- I guess that evens out not calling Warner for removing his helmet to argue his first fumble.

Um... why, if he batted the ball with his elbow, would if fly forward? Do you know nothing about the mechanics of throwing a football?

Guest Masters
His arm cocked back, and began moving forward before his arm was touched.

71 inch HD replay says I'm right.

LOL... Because the size of the TV means a thing. Come on dude. That was damn funny though. With that extra size, you should be able to see the PIT defenders hand on the ball while Warner is cocking back.

Um... why, if he batted the ball with his elbow, would if fly forward? Do you know nothing about the mechanics of throwing a football?

No. Please explain them to me, preferably through the use of mathematical proofs. Meanwhile, I'll watch the clip of Warner batting the ball forward.

CryYYYYYYYYYy ME A riverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I absolutly love you clowns fansssssss get over yourself.

We are Super Bowl Champs and you guys are still LOSER"S!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holmes and Ben made the plays on the biggest stage and did so from behind.......The cards had a chance to make the plays to be champs and THEY DIDN"T.

"you" are not a superbowl Champion. "You" did nothing but sit on your fat ass in granpa's trailer and watch the squeelers win a football game on his black and white radiation king television set. Glad you enjoyed it because next year they won't be broadcasting in analog anymore.

Archived