THE BROWNS BOARD

Cardinals 23 Squeelers 17 Refs 10

Furnier

SIVLERBACK? LOL. OK, everybody misstypes. I've done it plenty of times. Taht instead of that. Teh instead of the. However, you took the trouble to sign up here. You chose your favorite player to name yourself after (the Roid Monkey James Harrison) and you could not even manage to correctly type your IDENTITY? That which you would be known by? THIS my friend is why you Frontrunning vermin aren't treated with even the SMALLEST amount of respect here. You know nothing of fan loyalty. My guess is you know very little about ANY subject. This board my dimwitted friend is the TEXTBOOK by which fan loyalty should be measured. You are MILES out of your league.

Doug

Steeler fans consider themselves as a part of the team and Browns fans try to make fun of us when we refer to us and the team as "we". Then you go and say Browns fans are more loyal fans..... That lacks logic...

If you are so sure Harrison does roids, then explain why not a single roid test he has taken his entire career has shown up positive?..... Let me guess, you will try to explain how its okay to just start assuming he is on roids like every other Browns fan does when I ask them that question.

And in response to the "v" and the "l" switch: Then name "Silverback DPOY" would not go through becuase it said it was already taken. Same thing for the phrase "SilverbackDPOY". I have never seen other with those names on here so maybe something just wasn't working right?

so is santonio

Just to make sure things are fair to all, neither Holmes nor Harrison were never convicted of any type of crime against their wife/girlfirend. Jim Brown got sentenced to 6 monthes in jail for vandalizing his wife's car during an argument.

I guess Jim Brown's "roid-rage like" actions were all the proof I need to show he did roids, tarnish Jim Brown's entire career and take away all the Browns success when he was on the team? :lol:

Just to make sure things are fair to all, neither Holmes nor Harrison were never convicted of any type of crime against their wife/girlfirend. Jim Brown got sentenced to 6 monthes in jail for vandalizing his wife's car during an argument.

I guess Jim Brown's "roid-rage like" actions were all the proof I need to show he did roids, tarnish Jim Brown's entire career and take away all the Browns success when he was on the team? :lol:

he was still arrested for abuse. what brown did didn't do any harm to her genius.

he was still arrested for abuse. what brown did didn't do any harm to her genius.

All charges were dropped on both Harrison and Holmes. I never denied they were both arrested and accused, I just reported the 100% accurate fact they have never actually been convicted of these crimes. I never said Brown did harm to her, did I now? Genius..... I just reported the 100% accurate fact that he vandalized her car and spent 6 monthes in jail.

Although, keep in mind that what Brown did could be considered emotional and mental abuse, and he did physically harm her property.

Archived