THE BROWNS BOARD

Cardinals 23 Squeelers 17 Refs 10

Furnier

lol

Why am I not surprised by this post. List off the "controversial calls"...because the last I checked Pittsburgh had quite a few not in their favor, specifically the second half.

List 'em Snapperhead. Make your case for why this game was not an officating ABOMINATION.

DWJ

Guest Masters
Furniers bitterness is quite tasty. Even had they reviewed the final play and reversed it,(they would not have reversed that play) they would have had 4 seconds on the clock. The game will always have calls that go one way or another, it's just fans that don't like the winner that do the complaining.

Actually there would have been closer to 14 seconds, as they would have backed the clock up from the time it was an INC. The clock was running while the ball was on the ground, players diving for it and PIT recovering it. But in the end, it was the correct call on the field and the odds of ARZ getting a jump ball on 1 or 2 tries were not that high.

The only bad officiating move in that game was Holmes not getting flagged for using the ball as a prop during his TD celebration.

Actually there would have been closer to 14 seconds, as they would have backed the clock up from the time it was an INC. The clock was running while the ball was on the ground, players diving for it and PIT recovering it. But in the end, it was the correct call on the field and the odds of ARZ getting a jump ball on 1 or 2 tries were not that high.

The only bad officiating move in that game was Holmes not getting flagged for using the ball as a prop during his TD celebration.

14 seconds? The final play for the Cardinals had 15 seconds on the clock at the snap and Warner ran around for about 6 seconds or so before he was hit.

Rooney obviously made his payment after winning at the ponies.

DWJ

So The Refs Cheated FOR the Steelers by .... Wiping out a Big Ben TD , Taking a Fumble recovery AWAY from them and Calling HOLDING on a play resulting in a First down , which was turned Into 2 points and the BALL TO The Cardinals ???? hmm....LOL LOL LOL LOL...ha ha ha ha ha ha....Ok Your an ass....Thats obvious. LOL...Funny...

It seems it would be easier to accomplish this by Overlooking , a Knee (Easily done) An Arm forward that , never budged till he was crushed from the side by the D. And certainly a Holding call (they over look them ALL the time) in the End Zone. But ... You choose your asswipe path . Get your Mom to change your Diaper. Then think about Common sense.

So The Refs Cheated FOR the Steelers by .... Wiping out a Big Ben TD , Taking a Fumble recovery AWAY from them and Calling HOLDING on a play resulting in a First down , which was turned Into 2 points and the BALL TO The Cardinals ???? hmm....LOL LOL LOL LOL...ha ha ha ha ha ha....Ok Your an ass....Thats obvious. LOL...Funny...

It seems it would be easier to accomplish this by Overlooking , a Knee (Easily done) An Arm forward that , never budged till he was crushed from the side by the D. And certainly a Holding call (they over look them ALL the time) in the End Zone. But ... You choose your asswipe path . Get your Mom to change your Diaper. Then think about Common sense.

Freak, how yah doing.........keep it going........and keep some powder dry.....this place is very volatile when truth is presented

Someone should REALLY investigate WHY Pittshole ALWAYS gets these BULLSHIT calls.

It happens WAY too often to be a fluke. Taintsburgh.

DWJ

So The Refs Cheated FOR the Steelers by ....Wiping out a Big Ben TD , Taking a Fumble recovery AWAY from them and Calling HOLDING on a play resulting in a First down , which was turned Into 2 points and the BALL TO The Cardinals ? ? ? And the Calls In Pittsburgh's favor ...were ??? What ? That last play of the game ...a Fumble...Reviewed in the Booth and said to be a Fumble ?? Get the Hell over your self , your a baby ... softened by Bitter Jealously , Repeated Beat downs , and Repeated Franchise Failures. Your a sad Sad Sad little man !

Freak, how yah doing.........keep it going........and keep some powder dry.....this place is very volatile when truth is presented

Wazzup Richie.... Just staying the course. Fully expected the "Crying"... still amazed by it. So these guys Only defense in life ...is that the Team from Pittsburgh repeatedly Cheats to win. Ha ha ha ha... Do they realize they sound like total asses ?? Seriously TOTAL asses. I was showing this stuff to a few freinds in the Neighborhood ...Browns fans . They laughed their tails off. Couldnt belive it , say something about they must have No Life . lol... Good to run into you dude !

I been trying for so long to instill some class here and everytime I try I get booted for sumtim...........and the mindless idiocy come full tilt again in total support of all that makes a loser

But I have faith being a life long Browns fan I think of Jesus being crucified by his dumbshot people............as it happens here

Guest Masters
I been trying for so long to instill some class here and everytime I try I get booted for sumtim...........and the mindless idiocy come full tilt again in total support of all that makes a loser

But I have faith being a life long Browns fan I think of Jesus being crucified by his dumbshot people............as it happens here

LMFAO..... Yeah, installing class by name calling and insulting people (including int he above post). Yup, you are one classy mo fo.

lol... 10 seconds ?? Ha ha ha... They would have had 7 ticks ... and a Hail Mary. But it WAS a Fumble. The NFL Head of Officials was on today and say so. WE WIN... Get over it. Quit Acting like Puzzzzies.....

Guest Masters
lol... 10 seconds ?? Ha ha ha... They would have had 7 ticks ... and a Hail Mary. But it WAS a Fumble. The NFL Head of Officials was on today and say so. WE WIN... Get over it. Quit Acting like Puzzzzies.....

Jesus, you really are as dumb as a spider monkey aren't you. Yeah, I may have the time wrong, but did you even bother reading the rest of my post you responded to (I know, they don't teach reading in your trailer park)? I said: Actually there would have been closer to 14 seconds, as they would have backed the clock up from the time it was an INC. The clock was running while the ball was on the ground, players diving for it and PIT recovering it. But in the end, it was the correct call on the field and the odds of ARZ getting a jump ball on 1 or 2 tries were not that high.

So how am I acting like a puzzzie again? Sorry buddy, but that is you acting like one. Especially when you a) have to come to a Browns board to try and get respect B) but WE WIN in caps. You didn't win shit. The Pittsburgh Steelers won.

Once again, I'd really like to comment on what an outstanding forum you Brownies have here!!! Post a contrary viewpoint and a moderator makes it disappear. What better way to put Cleveland's superior intellect on display for all the world to see!!! You guys are the greatest ever!!!

Oh yeah and once again congrats on winning your 43rd consecutive Super Bowl. Really, you aught to let another team bask in the glory just once. That pass from Brady Quinn to the Chosen One in the back of the endzone to clinch the game was a classic. I can't get enough of that play on the highlight reels!!! Its such a shame you stole our pick back in '04 and we had to settle for Big Ben.

Sincerely,

A lowly Sixburgher

it is way too easy to say tht the refs blew the game. i am inclined to blame the cardinals for this loss. the only reason why people blame the refs is because they knew they blew it and have no one else to blame but themselves. i hate the steelers as much as the next person, but they won the game themselves. however i do have two calls i have a problem with. the bs roughing the passer call and the excessive celebration non-call on santonio holmes. those were the only two legit calls that the refs blew but i still don't blame the refs for the steelers winning. the steelers were teh better team

• 3 weeks later...
Someone should REALLY investigate WHY Pittshole ALWAYS gets these BULLSHIT calls.

It happens WAY too often to be a fluke. Taintsburgh.

DWJ

By "Pittshole ALWAYS gets these BULLSHIT calls" do you mean Kurt Warner being able to take his helmet off and yell at the refs while being on the field without a flag?

Jesus, you really are as dumb as a spider monkey aren't you. Yeah, I may have the time wrong, but did you even bother reading the rest of my post you responded to (I know, they don't teach reading in your trailer park)? I said: Actually there would have been closer to 14 seconds, as they would have backed the clock up from the time it was an INC. The clock was running while the ball was on the ground, players diving for it and PIT recovering it. But in the end, it was the correct call on the field and the odds of ARZ getting a jump ball on 1 or 2 tries were not that high.

So how am I acting like a puzzzie again? Sorry buddy, but that is you acting like one. Especially when you a) have to come to a Browns board to try and get respect B) but WE WIN in caps. You didn't win shit. The Pittsburgh Steelers won.

Steeler fans are apart of the team. They have a bad week when the Steelers lose and a good one when they win. We experience the highs and lows the team experiences in every game. (Except when there are no lows like beating the Browns 31-0) Steeler nation follows them to every stadium and bring Steeler spirit places others can't go. (Space, China, etc..) 350,000 of them show up to celebrate with them at the Super Bowl parade. WE are part of the Pittsburgh Steelers and their rich traditions.

Steeler fans are apart of the team. They have a badweek when the Steelers lose and a good when when they win. We experiences the highs and lows the team experiences in every game. (Except when there are no lows like beating the Browns 31-0) Steeler nation follows them to every stadium and bring Steeler spirit places others can't go. (Space, China, etc..) 350,000 of them show up to celebrate with them at the Super Bowl parade. WE are part of the Pittsburgh Steelers and their rich traditions.

I didn't think Pitt fans could afford the juice?

You didn't win shit. The Pittsburgh Steelers won.

OK here is the fundamental difference between Pittsburgh Fans and others !! WE... My man , SteelerNation is exactly THAT !!! WE !!! They really are US...our Team and our FANs are linked. Its a Special Existence. I have heard many players talk about this exactly ! WE....my brother its WE !!! So sorry if you dont have that in Cleveland... However I hear a good chuck of your fans saying "WE" , so I know that many in your ranks are similar type of fans. STEELERNATION = WE !!! and I am sorry I called you that name...YOU didnt deserve that , i linked you with a general conversation going on . Very sorry.

Steeler fans are apart of the team. They have a bad week when the Steelers lose and a good one when they win. We experience the highs and lows the team experiences in every game. (Except when there are no lows like beating the Browns 31-0) Steeler nation follows them to every stadium and bring Steeler spirit places others can't go. (Space, China, etc..) 350,000 of them show up to celebrate with them at the Super Bowl parade. WE are part of the Pittsburgh Steelers and their rich traditions.

I love how they claim they are the best fans while steeler fans are all bandwagoners , but don't even understand truly good fans are apart of their team....

I love how they claim they are the best fans while steeler fans are all bandwagoners , but don't even understand truly good fans are apart of their team....

SIVLERBACK? LOL. OK, everybody misstypes. I've done it plenty of times. Taht instead of that. Teh instead of the. However, you took the trouble to sign up here. You chose your favorite player to name yourself after (the Roid Monkey James Harrison) and you could not even manage to correctly type your IDENTITY? That which you would be known by? THIS my friend is why you Frontrunning vermin aren't treated with even the SMALLEST amount of respect here. You know nothing of fan loyalty. My guess is you know very little about ANY subject. This board my dimwitted friend is the TEXTBOOK by which fan loyalty should be measured. You are MILES out of your league.

Doug

Archived