THE BROWNS BOARD

Cardinals Got Shafted

Chicopee John

lmao.... greatest NA sports franchise.

Yankees?

Celtics?

Bulls?

ESPN said it and they said "model franchise" from the owner down and it's hard to argue against. The Rooney's and the Steelers are run in such a way that plenty of franchises no doubt try and emulate their success. Hell look at all the teams going the "young coach" route without losing much sleep because of Tomlin's success. Steeler hater or not it's not hard to recognize the Rooney's get it done.

Yeah, 5 seconds, but if Holmes gets 15 for the celebration and then another 15 because the steelers had a personal foul on the "fumble", the Cards are at about the 20 yard line and Larry Fitz is the best athlete out there to go get it in the end zone. They at least deserved a shot.

xxxx it, though. I'm ready for next year.

Zombo

lol

It was a typical Pitt game. Hell, even though the first possession TD was overturned, it should have been a friggen penalty. Only in Pitt do they not give a second thought to literally tackling their own Big Gay and dragging him into the endzone.

That was about as obvious as it gets, yet Madden and Michaels don't even mention it and it's like it never happened.

Of course, then there were the typical holds that weren't called all game long for Yinzer Nation.

There is a penalty in the rule books for pushing or pulling a player in to the end zone?

Guest Masters

There used to be a foul for crawling, but it was taken out of the book years ago. There is, however, a rule prohibiting assisting the runner. No offensive player may lift a runner to his feet or pull him in any direction at any time or push or throw his body against a teammate to aid him in an attempt to obstruct an opponent or to recover a loose ball. The foul for assisting the runner is a ten-yard penalty.

James Harrison proves to be the neanderthal ape I thought him to be. It's people like that I hope end up getting whacked someday in a parking lot.

We could use a couple neanderthals like harrison im sick of the pussy littles we call linebackers these days...

As a die hard browns fan i would like to see some diehard linebackers...;)

Archived