THE BROWNS BOARD

Cardinals Got Shafted

Chicopee John

James Harrison proves to be the neanderthal ape I thought him to be. It's people like that I hope end up getting whacked someday in a parking lot.

Harrison should have been ejected. Typical thug lowlife Evil Empire Squeeler douche.

DWJ

Harrison should have been ejected. Typical thug lowlife Evil Empire Squeeler douche.

DWJ

Isnt it amazing how Michaels references Mike Holmgren and the Seahawks, and then five minutes later Madden makes the comment about how Harrison should have been tossed??

Al-Qaida could bring down their team plane on the flight back home and I would not blink an eye.

Isnt it amazing how Michaels references Mike Holmgren and the Seahawks, and then five minutes later Madden makes the comment about how Harrison should have been tossed??

Al-Qaida could bring down their team plane on the flight back home and I would not blink an eye.

Yep, Michaels "Holmgren" comment was a DEFINATE allusion to the LAST time the Squeelers bought a Super Bowl. I smell TAINT!

Doug]

Anyone see Holmes' touchdown celebration when he pretended the football was powder and threw it up in the air? That's called a pre-meditated celebration with a prop, and to anyone who DOESN'T write checks to the NFL league office, it's a god damn 15 yard penalty.

Anyone see Holmes' touchdown celebration when he pretended the football was powder and threw it up in the air? That's called a pre-meditated celebration with a prop, and to anyone who DOESN'T write checks to the NFL league office, it's a god damn 15 yard penalty.

Yeah and the last play was a forward pass that didnt even get a damn review...Now We all get to hear more Stooler gloating...unfukkingbelievable!

Besides the fact that the Steelers once again got EVERY call thrown their way....I'd have to make the comment that the Cardinals lost the game themselves in the second quarter......WTF.....a Pass on 1st and goal from the 2?....resulting in a 100yd INT and TD? Needless to say it was a questionable TD at best! But then again....that's squeeler ball! If you can't beat em with talent....beat em with the officials! Somebody just kick me in the balls!

Yeah and the last play was a forward pass that didnt even get a damn review...Now We all get to hear more Stooler gloating...unfukkingbelievable!

CAN they gloat? After such a blatant display of giftwrapping.....AGAIN? I suppose as IGNORANT as most of these douches are they could, but I'd be embarrassed if MY team was GIVEN a trophy. I'd want them to earn it.

Doug

Guest ATENEARS
Besides the fact that the Steelers once again got EVERY call thrown their way....I'd have to make the comment that the Cardinals lost the game themselves in the second quarter......WTF.....a Pass on 1st and goal from the 2?....resulting in a 100yd INT and TD? Needless to say it was a questionable TD at best! But then again....that's squeeler ball! If you can't beat em with talent....beat em with the officials! Somebody just kick me in the balls!

I agree ... that single play was just too much to over-come. That was an assine play-call and throw.

Although the numerous holding and block in the backs not called on the return would have kept the game more manageable for the Cards, had they been called.

CAN they gloat? After such a blantant display of giftwrapping.....AGAIN? I suppose as IGNORANT as most of these douches are they could, but I'd be embarrassed if MY team was GIVEN a trophy. I'd want them to earn it.

Doug

Doug,I agree whole heartedly...But something in the NFL stinks...not just the Stoolers...Theres obviousely some back door payola going on...They cant tell Me that last play didnt deserve a review...Someone with some balls and some clout needs to mount an investigation...Then Harrison pulls that ape ghetto monkey shit and doesnt even get tossed...Its all xxxxin bull...Kurt Warner deserved better...His defense let him down and the refs gift wrapped for them...Im appaulled!

If the Cards had been given one more play and Fitz burned them up the middle we'd be hearing how the Steelers got "screwed" out of their 6th for the next season as a point of reference every time someone here would say the Steelers paid off the refs, again.

So it was a damned if they did, damned if they didn't bit we'd have to deal with either way be it whining or gloating.

I really wish everyone would stop complaining The Steelers where the better team and the refs only missed one call: that roughing the passer call was bogus. The last play should have been reviewed, but it would not have made much of a difference. Endymion if seeing Browns fans complain is how you get your happiness, you have a pathetic life. Congrats to the Steelers, they were the best team. Look out for the Browns in '09

I still can't believe the the Cards came back to take the lead on the P-heads. I just knew it was too god to be true...then, in agonizing fashion, an ex-Buckeye has to catch the game winner.

I swear, it's all Art Modell's fault for firing Paul Brown. We've been cursed ever since...I'm headed to the Betty Ford Clinic, I hear they're opening up a special wing there for us die hard Browns fans. Never, ever give up the faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a typical Pitt game. Hell, even though the first possession TD was overturned, it should have been a friggen penalty. Only in Pitt do they not give a second thought to literally tackling their own Big Gay and dragging him into the endzone.

That was about as obvious as it gets, yet Madden and Michaels don't even mention it and it's like it never happened.

Of course, then there were the typical holds that weren't called all game long for Yinzer Nation.

Not that it would have made a lot of difference- 5 seconds left in the game- but that play had to be reviewed. Must have been in too big a hurry to give the Steelers another trophy.....

Yeah, 5 seconds, but if Holmes gets 15 for the celebration and then another 15 because the steelers had a personal foul on the "fumble", the Cards are at about the 20 yard line and Larry Fitz is the best athlete out there to go get it in the end zone. They at least deserved a shot.

xxxx it, though. I'm ready for next year.

Zombo

Archived