THE BROWNS BOARD

Coach Chud Fired

why cant we win

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....

very good point

Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....

precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.

precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.

No way bud......this is Cleveland....... don't apply unless you have a magic wand and know how to turn a turd into candy and piss into coffee........

Numb nutted fan base?

I don't see or hear to many people supporting this fire.

Good news is that when McDaniels is named head coach, he will bring along Tim Tebow and then God will forgive Cleveland for whatever we did to him.

I read that on Twitter. I wish I could take credit for it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to tebow

Stoolers have had 3 coaches since 1969

Browns have had 3 coaches since 2012

Tomlin has pretty much worn out Cowhers coat tails he won't be there much longer.

Swap Brandon Weeden for Rivers and Foles and neither team makes the playoffs.

put both on the browns and we win 5 games tops

put both on the browns and we win 5 games tops

Omg dude, Phillip Rivers throwing to Gordon? Are you serious? We won 4 games while having the worst qb that ever played the game starting the majority of the season. With Rivers as the qb we would have won the division. What we would have done in the playoffs is another matter, but the AFC North this year was there for the picking....with Phillip Rivers as our qb healthy all season we would have won it hands down. You have to know that. We split with the Ravens and Bengals with our mediocre talent at qb....with an elite qb like Rivers we would have won the division in what was an obvious down year.

this statement is so stupid on so many levels I just can't even muster a response.

I don't think it's stupid at all. I think anybody with the moxie and strength to be a head coach is going to be possessed of enough self confidence as to not think there's a chance he could fall on his ass. I'd think anybody worth a shit would believe rightly or wrongly that he's the man to turn the team around.

I mean I don't want some pussy wringing his hands and worrying oh me oh my I'm not sure I could go 5&11 next year.....

WSS

I don't think it's stupid at all. I think anybody with the moxie and strength to be a head coach is going to be possessed of enough self confidence as to not think there's a chance he could fall on his ass. I'd think anybody worth a shit would believe rightly or wrongly that he's the man to turn the team around.

I mean I don't want some pussy wringing his hands and worrying oh me oh my I'm not sure I could go 5&11 next year.....

WSS

That's why the need a proven NFL head coach. Someone like that won't worry about getting fired. Some assistant or college coach might worry about that

Surely you don't see either as the light at the end of the tunnel????????????

There is no light at either end of the tunnel for us right now. It is a dark day in Browns Country right now. Especially when the best players like Thomas, Ward, and Jackson were backing Chud. And I just saw an acticle on Ward saying that Chud's future whould help make his decision come FA time.

Omg dude, Phillip Rivers throwing to Gordon? Are you serious? We won 4 games while having the worst qb that ever played the game starting the majority of the season. With Rivers as the qb we would have won the division. What we would have done in the playoffs is another matter, but the AFC North this year was there for the picking....with Phillip Rivers as our qb healthy all season we would have won it hands down. You have to know that. We split with the Ravens and Bengals with our mediocre talent at qb....with an elite qb like Rivers we would have won the division in what was an obvious down year.

what makes you think our offense would have outscored our defense? I will give you the Rivers to Gordon argument but our def blew every lead they had this year.

But is anybody wondering if this is going to end with the Browns moving again? This was such an astounding decision and gets us such a bad mark around the league that I'm really wondering if the point is to get the organization to such low depths in order to justify a move again.

The Browns cannot move. They are contracted to the city till 2022 or somewhere around that year.

Archived