THE BROWNS BOARD

Coach Chud Fired

why cant we win

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't remember Chud being the 5th pick. I remember Kelly and doug morrone.

Banner and jimmy told us "he was our guy." "We are going to be patient and build for the long haul." One year? They know better than release Lombardi to the Cleveland media. Whether Chud is fired or not they owe us a fucking explanation on what they saw in chud and why they hired him in the first place. We were told it was a collective decision. Well collectively they were apparently all friggin wrong.

"Chudzinski grew up in Toledo, Ohio, where he pulled for the Browns. Chudzinski interviewed with the team on Wednesday, and was viewed by many to be a longshot for the job.

However, he wowed Haslam and CEO Joe Banner during his meeting, and the team decided to give him the job after interviewing at least eight other candidates."

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8833956&src=desktop

One of which was only to satisfy the Rooney Rule, so I really only count seven of them.

Well, here we go again. Our off seasons are better than our seasons....hopefully the next coach will change that. Best of luck to you Chud.

I guess this shows Jimmy is serious about winning, and losing will not be tolerated by anyone. I hope the FO, and players are watching.

I guess this shows Jimmy is serious about winning, and losing will not be tolerated by anyone. I hope the FO, and players are watching.

I guess

We appreciate Chud’s passion for the Browns, and we have great respect for him both personally and professionally,” the team said in a statement. “We needed to see progress with this football team. We needed to see development and improvement as the season evolved and, unfortunately, we took a concerning step backward in the second half of the year. Our fans deserve to see a consistently competitive team. We have high standards, and there’s an urgency for success. When we believed we were not positioned to achieve significant progress in 2014, we knew we had to admit that a change was needed, and move forward. Browns fans are the most loyal and passionate supporters in the NFL. We’re fully committed to bringing them the winning football team they deserve.”

So are they already saying 2014 is a wash

Well. Best of luck getting a decent coach. Hard to get someone in here who knows they may be fired after a year.

If someone is worried they will be fired after one year then they are not what we will be looking for.

So are they already saying 2014 is a wash

I take it the other way. They didn't see 2014 being successful under Chud, so they had to make a change so it is a success.

It's dumbass knee jerk decision. I blame that eggsucking weasel lombardi. I didn't like him

before, didn't like the hire.

Sounds to me, that Lombardi was brought in to lower the bottom line for Haslam. I told Canton Mike

Lombardi would be trouble.

Lombardi had alienated players in the past. If I was a fa with the Browns, I'd walk to another team, that's

what I would do. Apparently, he alienated Chud and Chud told him to shove it.

Maybe Haslam is a crook after all, and has money problems. There has to be some kind of dramatic explanation

for this debacle. Continuity????

Archived