THE BROWNS BOARD

Coach Chud Fired

why cant we win

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's quit on his team numerous times.......He left MSU before their bowl game, he also left LSU before their bowl game. then he left MIami for Alabama, after he said he wasn't leaving

the dude is a pathalogical liar. you can't believe anything coming out of a college coach's mouth.

http://factoryofsadness.sportsblog.com/post/238921/browns_to_fire_rob_chudzinski.html

I don't have a problem with it. The offense had more than enough talent at key positions, yet still couldn't find a way to get things done. Unfortunately, I'm not sure McDaniels or O'Brien is much more of an improvement.

Like Chud could do anything with these QBs. He had Hoyer and the team looked like a well oiled machine more or less. Bannbardi have no clue what they're doing.

Although Chud was probably hired as a stop gap coach--they never wanted him anyway--this team is in disarray, as ALWAYS.

who is gonna come after seeing a firing like this?

If you were offered you would take as would I

Coaches are egotistical. Every one of them believe they are better than the next coach and that they can turn it around. Getting a coach will not be a problem.

Coaches are egotistical. Every one of them believe they are better than the next coach and that they can turn it around. Getting a coach will not be a problem.

getting the RIGHT one is the problem

Archived