Sign in to follow this  
why cant we win

Coach Chud Fired

Wouldn't surprise me if Charlie Strong from Louisville gets an interview for any open NFL head coach. He has proven he knows how to get the kids ready to play in the big games. NFL caliber?

He's quit on his team numerous times.......He left MSU before their bowl game, he also left LSU before their bowl game. then he left MIami for Alabama, after he said he wasn't leaving

the dude is a pathalogical liar. you can't believe anything coming out of a college coach's mouth.

This is nuts.

Sure is

I hope they have someone ready to take the job tonight

so he will fit in with Banner and Lombardi. they can all stroke each other and lie about it.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE

http://factoryofsadness.sportsblog.com/post/238921/browns_to_fire_rob_chudzinski.html

I don't have a problem with it. The offense had more than enough talent at key positions, yet still couldn't find a way to get things done. Unfortunately, I'm not sure McDaniels or O'Brien is much more of an improvement.

Just gotta laugh

Like Chud could do anything with these QBs. He had Hoyer and the team looked like a well oiled machine more or less. Bannbardi have no clue what they're doing.

Although Chud was probably hired as a stop gap coach--they never wanted him anyway--this team is in disarray, as ALWAYS.

OMG lomtardi buddy La Canfora just tweeted that Schwartz could be a possibility!!

Didn't know he was fired.

Also why go backwards or if anything lateral?

Now we need about 15 players to be fired too

who is gonna come after seeing a firing like this?

If you were offered you would take as would I

So what's the money on Josh McDaniels as new HC, and Ryan mallet for a second rounder?

Coaches are egotistical. Every one of them believe they are better than the next coach and that they can turn it around. Getting a coach will not be a problem.

Coaches are egotistical. Every one of them believe they are better than the next coach and that they can turn it around. Getting a coach will not be a problem.

getting the RIGHT one is the problem

• Upvote 1