THE BROWNS BOARD

Coach Chud Fired

why cant we win

http://fansided.com/2013/12/29/cleveland-browns-head-coach-rob-chudzinski-future-uncertain/

This final week of the NFL season is a time when head coaches around the NFL are either counting their blessings, fighting for playoff spot or praying that they won’t be fired. But it’s not everyday that you see a first year head coach on the hot seat, which seems to be the case in Cleveland with Browns head coach Rob Chudzinski.

Despite being in his first season as coach of the Cleveland Browns, ESPNCleveland reporter Tony Grossi is reporting that there are some bad vibes around Cleveland that suggest Chudzinski could be a surprise firing this week.

This in no way indicates that Chudzinski will be fired on Black Monday but it’s certainty not a positive report on his future with the team. It’s truly hard to judge Chudzinski based off the season he’s had where not only one quarterback has gone down but multiple quarterbacks and other players have gone down with injury.

It would be truly shocking to see the Browns fire Chudzinski after one season, but they could be thinking about promoting offensive coordinator Norv Turner to the head coaching position. Nothing is imminent either way, but it’s mont good that the vibe is back to being bad in Cleveland.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000305247/article/rob-chudzinski-under-fire-with-cleveland-browns

It was assumed Chudzinski was safe despite a six-game skid, but NFL Media's Albert Breer also reported that team's brass are disappointed with the coach's lack of decisiveness in big moments. If the Browns pull the trigger, Breer reports that Penn State's Bill O'Brien and New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels would top Cleveland's wish list.

The only thing that could possibly lead to that would be some sort of problem between the FO and Chud. The FO's inability to provide players had more to do with this season's failures than the Head Coach. If the FO has their sights set on hiring a specific coach may be available this off season, then I could see them doing something like that.

The front office sure didn't give Chud any help. They blew off the draft and the guys they signed in free agency made very little contributions. I know Hoyer got hurt, but the FO just sat on their hands. They put all their eggs into this off season, IT BETTER WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chud's a dud in my book. but so is everyone else in this so-called dream team of a coaching staff..

that being said i don't think it's fair to pull the plug on a guy and his team until they can get their players that play their way.

big disappointment from horton though and the switch to the 3-4.

chud's a dud in my book. but so is everyone else in this so-called dream team of a coaching staff..

that being said i don't think it's fair to pull the plug on a guy and his team until they can get their players that play their way.

big disappointment from horton though and the switch to the 3-4.

I agree on Horton, He came in here and said we would attack and fly around with speedy guys that can tackle. Well they played off coverage in the secondary ALL year, never blitzed and couldn't tackle. All and all a big bunch of crap

I saw a lot of awful game day decisions by Chud, all season long. He had 5 pro bowl players and tons of experience at the coordinator positions. He was also dealt a lot of injuries and inherited a roster devoid of talent. All of that said, had he made better game day decisions and simply coached better overall, we *should* be somewhere around 7-9, not 4-12...........Yes, there is a big difference between those two records.

Why would you want Saban? He isn't leaving Bama for any amount of $ anyway.

I don't want him but I would bet Jimmy does. and it's just a guess

Last half of season was an abortion. Browns were out-hustled, out-hit, out-coached and out-conditioned in all their weak sister attempts to be competitive. Obvious lack of

intensity, confidence and poise points to fundamental break downs across every aspect of the game, top to bottom. Haz doesn't strike me as the kind of person who will pay

1 cent more to a coaching staff that couldn't get it done.

Get the travel vouches ready for the en masse exit tomorrow and stay tuned. So it goes.

Happy New Year Browns fans.

Hall of Fame numbers to the Browns

sure is.

Palmer went 5-27 in his 2 years

Mangini went 10-22 in his 2 years

Shurmer went 9-23 in his 2 years

why the fucking buzz about him coming to the NFL. didn't he quite on his team?

He's quit on his team numerous times.......He left MSU before their bowl game, he also left LSU before their bowl game. then he left MIami for Alabama, after he said he wasn't leaving

Archived