THE BROWNS BOARD

PA bounces back up to a 10 point lead

OconRecon

Not much. I posted this earlier. Even if McCain sneaks up an takes the lion's share of the battleground, he still loses.

Yeah, that image involves quite the sneak up. Can't imagine it happening.

Silver wrote about it here:

So given this morass, Pennsylvania seems to be the one thing that McCain has to hang his hat on. But he remains very unlikely to win it, and even if he does, Obama has any number of firewall states that could preserve a victory for him. McCain’s win percentage is down to 2.8 percent, his lowest number of the year.

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2008/10/ ... -1031.html

Beanpot

Guest Aloysius

Major props for linking to Silver on the old board, Bean. His site's been an incredible resource to draw from these past couple months.

I feel like I'll end up going there every day even after the election. That habit's not going to die easy.

Major props for linking to Silver on the old board, Bean. His site's been an incredible resource to draw from these past couple months.

I feel like I'll end up going there every day even after the election. That habit's not going to die easy.

Hey, thanks Alo! Gotta admit that I only found it due to his baseball work. You guys are way, WAY more in tune with politics than I'll ever be.

Beanpot

Guest Aloysius

You're welcome. We could definitely use you hanging around here more often, Bean. Perhaps you could show Cal & T how to link to great sites & articles.

That'd be a tremendous help.

Archived