THE BROWNS BOARD

Unprecedented

Chicopee John

Everybody uses the word, "Unprecedented" these days: politicians, talking heads, even some economists.

We are living in unprecedented times.

Here is something else that is unprecedented:

Three major Secretary nominations:

Richardson: had to withdraw from the nomination process due to an investigation into wrongdoing.

Geitner: Secretary of the Treasure that oversees the IRS and they guy is an admitted tax scafflaw. What is $34 grand between friends, right?

Daschile: Nominated for Secretary of Health and he, somehow, forgets to pay over $134K in taxes. How convenient. Oh, I almost forgot - took about the most money as anybody from an industry that he is supposed to manage????

BTW, Obama is not made fun of because he is BLACK.

Obama is not made fun of because he is 'The Messiah'

Obama walks into glass doors and late night TV doesn't even take note. Bush gets a couple of shoes thrown at him and the late-night humpers are all over him.

This might turn out to be the most corrupt Cabinet - going in - in the history of the country.

What have I missed or misconstrued?

What have I missed or misconstrued?

Nothing, and that is what is being done. The Media has turned out to be so biased and fallen in love with idol of Obama that not one person has winked an eye at this.

It is a sad day in America that this is what we have become. This goes back to the impeachment hearings of Bill Clinton. Nobody wanted to rock the boat everybody in DC was making money and the affair that Clinton had with Monica the media wanted blood over the fact that the Grand Jury made Slick Willy testify. And in the end he was acquitted by the Senate with not one Democratic Senator voting for a conviction. That is when Accountability no longer mattered.

So today we have DC still making plenty of money and with a new stimulus (spending bill) they seem to be in line to make a windfall. Most of the money that is to going into special intrest groups will be returned as a favor in campaign donations in reward. And Americans stand silent while all they really are tuned in to is the carrot being dangled at the end of their noses of $800.00 per person. If you were to poll most americans they have allready decided what they will spend their money on. Not caring that their children and grandchildren will be faced with a much larger national debt.

BTW, Obama is not made fun of because he is BLACK.

Ostensibly, when you say "made fun of," you mean by the media or comedians or whatever. Correct??

Mike Tyson.

Greg Oden.

Michael Jackson.

O.J. Simpson.

Iasiah Thomas.

Reggie Miller.

Spike Lee.

Art Shell.

Herm Edwards.

Rodney King.

Don King.

Al Sharpton.

Jesse Jackson.

Milli Vanilli.

The black dude in Color Me Badd.

Kriss Kross.

Bobby Brown

The rest of New Edition.

"Lamar" in Revenge of the Nerds.

In case you don't see where I'm going here, the above folks (save for Michael Jackson perhaps) are black and made fun of my the media.

Have you ever, for one solitary second, considered the fact that people actually like Obama. People don't often make fun of people they like in public.

Bush gets a couple of shoes thrown at him and the late-night humpers are all over him.

Perhaps the total inverse (or is it reciprocal?) of Obama, people didn't like George Bush. Many thought he was a warmongering prick. Many others thought he was way too conservative for modern society. Still others thought he was stupid, thought he spoke like a stupid person while in public and were embarrassed that he was the face of this country for almost a decade. That's why they made fun of him.

Obama is not made fun of because he is 'The Messiah'

Oftentimes, I find myself wondering why I stop by here...

Have you ever, for one solitary second, considered the fact that people actually like Obama. People don't often make fun of people they like in public.

maybe they like the way he ssst ttuu uutt eerrrssss!!!!!!

Have you ever, for one solitary second, considered the fact that people actually like Obama.

Saying that 'people' actually like Obama is akin to saying Shania Twain is average looking.

Adore is a better term, Mike. Man-crush is another. 'Fawn over' fits the description.

Interesting that you never addressed The Messiah's cabinet nominees or his overall vetting process.

PS I don't know why you continue to visit here, either, but I am glad you do.

I like you.

Americans and historians alike are not only praising Obama but how far the country has come in regards to race and the first black president is an historic occasion that will go down in our history as a landmark moment,get over it.

Like I said before being the first black prez does not matter unless your keeping score.

So his greatness only goes so far like a token quarter once spent its gone. empty suite

So, historians are ga-ga over him because he's the first black pres?

How racist. Don't judge a man because of the color of his skin,

that has nothing to do with the kind of man the man is.

The profound novelty will wear off quickly if Obama sucks as president.

And his cabinent has little to do with "hope" and "change".

More like "same old - same old" to me, except his cabinent has some poor prospective choices.

Obama may be listening to the wrong people. Like Nasty Pelosi...

Interesting that you never addressed The Messiah's cabinet nominees or his overall vetting process.

What's to address? The guys are politicians, so by definition they're crooked. I thought this was obvious.

But while I'm here, "neglecting" to pay 35k in taxes is nothing when compared to starting a war to fund fat-ass Cheney's kids' tuition funds.

Say what you will,

In American history it is a milestone that should be celebrated, in the end if he turns out to be a shitty president let him be judged on his merits as president and not the color of his skin,im cool with that.

To ignore what we have done in the name of race and not understand how far we have come as a nation is racist.

Not Really! You must be keeping score that is racism. I dont give a shit about color of skin , so dont be a dumbass and make foolish statements.

Hooplah party on! we made history while rome burns

John And the only reply you are getting from the left is your racist to say there is anything wrong, its sad thats all they have.

Please copy and paste a reply calling John a racist. Please. Nobody said that, T. It hurts me to think about how stupid and pathetic you are. I mean, your stupidity is truly overwhelming. You actually make Diehard look smart.

I'm sure I'll receive a PM from you with a Facebook request within the next 15 minutes...

What's to address? The guys are politicians, so by definition they're crooked. I thought this was obvious.

But while I'm here, "neglecting" to pay 35k in taxes is nothing when compared to starting a war to fund fat-ass Cheney's kids' tuition funds.

That is a pathetic response, mz the pussy. You say something is obvious so you have no need to comment but, when the shoe is on the other foot, you go on and on and on.

Get over it, mz the pussy. Cheney is out of office. How much longer do you plan on using him as an excuse. At least 4, if not 8 years, I presume.

Archived