THE BROWNS BOARD

The War On Christmas!

MLD Woody

I thought these were pretty great... been around for a few days now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t8lqx-euXM

Santa and Jesus are white guys, they just are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxajDffxMPE

A fesitvus pole!?!?! Noooooo! A protest of the nativity scene!!! I like how there is one guy trying to be reasonable and they are all just laughing at him... lol

Just a little bored being home on break. Hoping that some of my favorite posters on here can say something stupid to make me laugh. Really, someone, anyone give it a go. Just reply to this topic.

Is there a war on christmas? Do you agree with any of the points made in these videos? Disagee?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's absolutely right - how do you just change the person's ethnicity in the middle of the legacy? Clearly, like Jesus, Santa is white, and always has been.

I struggle to see how you can be a 'satanist' without believing in God in the first place.

Never understood this either. I have met morons who swore they were satanists who didn't believe in god. The character Satan is directly attached to the whole narrative in the Bible.

In a more abstract sense, of course, Satanism is just a name, you can believe in the things in Satanism, and if you called it "Stuffism" you wouldn't have to answer that question. Perhaps satanism is a name given to the religion(s) by other people. Not sure.

In a more abstract sense, of course, Satanism is just a name, you can believe in the things in Satanism, and if you called it "Stuffism" you wouldn't have to answer that question. Perhaps satanism is a name given to the religion(s) by other people. Not sure.

The window lickers I met distinctly said they were Satan worshippers (believed in the red guy with horns) and had meetings at.....an Applebees.

The window lickers I met distinctly said they were Satan worshippers (believed in the red guy with horns) and had meetings at.....an Applebees.

Welp, that's that then. Believing in satan and not God pretty much makes anything you have to say moot.

That's the bottom line for so much of this stuff. People just make shit up as they go along and probably change it week by week. It gets harder and harder to distinguish that line. Just for me, I guess drama claiming that you know for sure one way or the other is a little silly.

but it's just as silly to get all outraged because somebody wants a Christmas tree. Who the fuck cares? And why do you want to be an asshole about it? (not necessarily you guys, just people in general)

WSS

Yep. Starrying woody, and his toys, in his bedroom, produced by woody, narrated by woody.

No wonder he never has any life experiences to talk about.on the board....

Cal, that's sad. Everyone ignored your shit the first time do you posted it AGAIN.

Try posting about the TOPIC of the thread. You know, add content to this thread. Contribute something. Go find an article on a conservative blog and post it.

Steve, who is up in arms about Christmas trees?

Those were Christmas presents, woody. Therefore, it was pertinent

to the content of the thread.

Besides, paybacks are a moochelle Obamao.

And do say "hi" to all of your little, and only friends.

Lol OK. I don't get it though. A Christmas tree isn't even a Christian thing. I could see the other viewpoint, but to me it just symbolizes the season and celebration and stuff. Christmas itself is hardly Christian to me. But I'm not the only opinion. I'll Google it and see where their side was coming from

Lol OK. I don't get it though. A Christmas tree isn't even a Christian thing. I could see the other viewpoint, but to me it just symbolizes the season and celebration and stuff. Christmas itself is hardly Christian to me. But I'm not the only opinion. I'll Google it and see where their side was coming from

Lol, the Taliban erects Christmas trees for the holidays, Chinese malls erect Christmas trees for the holidays... [insert jokes about erect wood here]

Ever hear the one about Satan loving God too much? I'm sure its online somewhere...

Anyway, kinda goes like this. God created Man in His image and was pretty pleased so He told all the angels that they had to worship and serve humanity as well.

Lucifer rebelled. He pointed out that humans were fallible, imperfect beings and that they did not merit the love that the angels reserved for their perfect God.

God threw him out of heaven for disobedience. Lucifer has been looking for payback ever since...

LOVE the Jesus skin color talk. Cracks me up. Ever hear about the Jesuses of the Middle Ages when the battles with the Muslims were hot and heavy? Jesus was seriously muscular and carried a big sword. Blessed are the meek indeed... Saint James rose from the dead and rode out with a flaming sword and beheaded 5000 muslims with a single blow....some bad-ass apostles.

Saw where a charity bell ringer got punched for saying Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. I think "Peace on Earth" is a good opening/reply no matter what. Somebody has problem with that...well, maybe they just have a problem period.

Archived