THE BROWNS BOARD

You are a factory of sadness!

blowe

This guy is out of his mind. You can't possibly talk about the devotion and pain of the fans when this is what your stadium looks like at the end of the 3rd quarter in what is essentially a playoff elimination game.

BZ3TZjpCMAENq0u.jpg

MAYBE 7,000 fans left? Most wearing black & gold.

Truth be told the Browns have the ball on the steelers 44 yard line. The last time the Browns were on that yard line in that game was @ 4:45 left in the 3rd quarter.

Living a few thousand miles away from Cleveland I'm not the most indicated person to talk about the stadium, but I definitely agree that the best way to increase the gameday experience for all the Browns fans is putting a competitive team on the field.

Maybe it's too obvious for the marketing experts in Berea?

And, by the way, I would humbly point out that putting a competitive team on the field would also improve the gameday experience of at least one Browns fan overseas that spends Sunday nights getting depressed in front of a computer screen...

Just a few words on the pictures showing the stadium 90% empty in the third quarter (or whatever time it was). I think Cleveland fans can be called anyway but fair weather fans. Since the team came back to the league bad Sundays have been far more frequent than good ones. And yet fans are there to support the team, week in and week out. This year many of us saw a beam of light at the end of the tunnel. Losing so badly against pretty average Steelers hurt so much that nobody can criticize the fans for leaving the stadium in the middle of the third quarter (or whatever time it was).

Because most of those fans will be there next home game (and the one overseas will be in front of his computer screen) looking for the same beam of light to show up again.

Having said that, I still fail to understand what may bring a Steelers fan to this board.

Truth be told the Browns have the ball on the steelers 44 yard line. The last time the Browns were on that yard line in that game was @ 4:45 left in the 3rd quarter.

Truth be told, it looks like the Steelers have the ball @ the Browns 44 with 6:15 left in the 4th quarter. Check the game summary.

once again dude you're 100% correct. The steelers could have laid down and put up a donut, props to them for turning it around some. The only defense I can muster for what the browns have done this year is that the qb position has been a circus. You guys have one of the best qb's in the league, it matters. Stability at that position matters like none other.

I have always held Browns fans up with great respect, unlike Bengals fans. I can only imagine what's it been like following a team year after year that constantly disappoints. I have to say, this year has been awful being a Steelers fan. Not because they are sub par in the standings, but because they have made really dumb decisions with overpaying non performing vets. If they don't start cutting some of the fat from their team, Pittsburgh may soon find themselves all alone in the basement of the North in the very near future.

I actually love Hoyer. I was so excited that Pittsburgh signed him last year, but of course, we dumped him for an injury prone, over paid Leftwich. To me, Hoyer is every bit the QB that Andy Dalton is. I think the Browns shouldn't reach for a QB this year in the draft. The top QB's coming out this year all have major red flags. Give Hoyer 2014 to prove himself and build elsewhere in the draft. If it doesn't work out with Hoyer, then go after a QB in 2015.

Yup. The Bengals spotted the Browns 13 points and still managed to put the game out of reach before halftime....killing Zombo's Miracle.

All that was left for the Steelers to kill was your last mathmatical hopes and your QB.

That is what turnovers do. Do you watch football?

The Browns had a -4 TO differential in each game. Not even the best of teams can usually overcome those kind of mistakes, let alone a team like the Browns that is still working on things. (translate: that don't have a decent QB or RB).

I have always held Browns fans up with great respect, unlike Bengals fans. I can only imagine what's it been like following a team year after year that constantly disappoints. I have to say, this year has been awful being a Steelers fan. Not because they are sub par in the standings, but because they have made really dumb decisions with overpaying non performing vets. If they don't start cutting some of the fat from their team, Pittsburgh may soon find themselves all alone in the basement of the North in the very near future.

I actually love Hoyer. I was so excited that Pittsburgh signed him last year, but of course, we dumped him for an injury prone, over paid Leftwich. To me, Hoyer is every bit the QB that Andy Dalton is. I think the Browns shouldn't reach for a QB this year in the draft. The top QB's coming out this year all have major red flags. Give Hoyer 2014 to prove himself and build elsewhere in the draft. If it doesn't work out with Hoyer, then go after a QB in 2015.

I wholly agree if the top 2 or 3 prospects are already off the board. If that's the case than I think we can pick up a decent qb with the indy pick. Frankly I want us to take CLowney just so you guys can't get him. I'm serious. Either that or bait the pick so some other team sells us their first 2 rounds for him. Anything just so I don't have to see Jadevon Clowney knocking out Browns qb's for the next 5-7 years.

Archived