THE BROWNS BOARD

Chiefs - Broncos

gftChris

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Chiefs
    • Broncos
    • Tie

While it sucks that our biggest game for 6 years isn't even the biggest game of the week, we finally get to see the broncos against a legit playoff team. So who wins? Are the Chiefs just a flat track bully, or will they get to Manning and slow down their machine gun offense?

I took the Broncos giving 7+ or whatever it is.

If we had been awake in the first half, we would have rolled KC in their own building.

Their offense is limited, only concern is Manning's injury, but the great ones rise up when you think they are injured.

Zombo

While it sucks that our biggest game for 6 years isn't even the biggest game of the week, we finally get to see the broncos against a legit playoff team. So who wins? Are the Chiefs just a flat track bully, or will they get to Manning and slow down their machine gun offense?

Last week there was only one game between "playoff contenders", this week there are a ton of games between playoff contenders including KC vs Denver.

Any other week the Saints/49ers game would get top billing, but not this week.

Then there is the Pats at 7-2 vs. Panthers 6-3

There is the Bears vs. Ravens, Chargers vs. Dolphins, and Browns/Bengals.

And other games that could be highlighter get short shrift: Giants vs. Packers, Lions vs. Steelers, Eagles vs. Redskins.

For this early in the season it is make or break week for a number of teams.

Last night the Tits were game for a while, but then their season got tougher with the Colts comeback win. (though that was good for Browns fans.)

I've taken the Chiefs +8.5 and think they have a shot to win outright.

Manning's arm has looked more and more questionable as the season has progressed. But since it is still wired to his head, he's still been producing. However, now with his mobility in question...

chris, i know you are a browns' fan, meaning you are in my bros. hood.

but who gives a fuck abut this game? yeah, it'll be interesting to read how manning gets hurt and the broncos are done for the year...

BUT

WTF about cleveland and cincy? where's your thread about OUR game?

i hope both staring QBs, DEs, DBs, Rbs and everyone else implodes in the denver stadium.

imagine the pic of manning on a stretcher with an oxygen mask? priceless.

no, i don't want anyone to get hurt but we should be talking about the browns, who if they win and blah blah blah could be a contential AFCN team that wins and gets in.

Archived