THE BROWNS BOARD

Game Thoughts During Bye Week

miktoxic

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TD Ravens... I think I have to root for them. We need to gain a game on the Bengals.

yep. i agree. let's just hope the seelers lose again and they'd basically be out of it.

giants just blocked a punt of the raiders (broadcaster curse.....he was just touting him about the average yards per punt when the gints blocked it HA!) to payback the turnover TD from the opening kickoff.

hillis looks like shit.

The Jags came to play this week.... Everyone but one person took the Titans in the survivor league. One person has the Niners.

Saw that 10-0 Jags

Time Warner central OH customer. Anybody else experience problems with fuzzy unwatchable HD feed for CBS games every fucking sunday? trying to watch cin/bal. going crazy with bad signal.

I have cox cable in Cleveland and the stoolers game looks fine.

Time Warner central OH customer. Anybody else experience problems with fuzzy unwatchable HD feed for CBS games every fucking sunday? trying to watch cin/bal. going crazy with bad signal.

they have time warner in NYC and it blows. here in westchester we have optimum and verizon fios. had optimium for years but switched to fios with a package deal i couldn't look past.

it is the shit.

slowburn, call your cable co. and tell them you'll switch to their competitior unless they make something happen. then all of a sudden they'll jump through hoops for ya.

I wish they would have put on Cincy/Bal locally watching Bills Stooler is like watching Shurmur coach against Mangini.

It is awful for sure

Archived