THE BROWNS BOARD

Who's More Hungry To Win This Game?

Soju

If you've ever taken on Vegas before, you must ask this question. I believe BALTIMORE is MORE hungry. They are the defending superbowl champs. They have a better record than the Browns, they are coming off a bye, and they need to close the gap between them and Cincy.

IF you are a betting man, take the 2.5 point hit to the bank.

Browns fans: We lose this week. I really hope we pull it out, if we do, bump this thread and make fun of me/mock me all you want.

I made this thread for the bettors out there. Take Balt. -2.5

If you've ever taken on Vegas before, you must ask this question. I believe BALTIMORE is MORE hungry. They are the defending superbowl champs. They have a better record than the Browns, they are coming off a bye, and they need to close the gap between them and Cincy.

IF you are a betting man, take the 2.5 point hit to the bank.

Browns fans: We lose this week. I really hope we pull it out, if we do, bump this thread and make fun of me/mock me all you want.

I made this thread for the bettors out there. Take Balt. -2.5

I may be hungrier than the Ravens. A nice pizza would be good. Just because I am hungry doesn't mean I would win, nor that the Ravens would.

They may win because their QB and defense performs better than ours....not because their bellies are growling.

I like us this week, and actually expect us to win. Who cares who's "hungriest". I could list a hundred reason why the Browns are "hungrier". With the exception of Denver and maybe the Saints, I believe the Browns can play with any team, with anyone under center other than Brandy. I'm not saying they can beat any team, not by a long shot, but they can hang around with any team out there and that gives them a chance to win every game, just like last game.......We had a chance right up until the end.

Archived