THE BROWNS BOARD

Campell to start

The Cysko Kid

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The team and fans needed to see this change, now we have to hope campbell can survive against a very hostile defense or we will unfortunately see weeds again..

Honestly i would rather see us sign some no name as a backup and waive weeden..

Gips rises from the dead! what brings you back? A lifetime ban from the WNBA 's Indy Fever board? :unsure:

I know ... everybody looks good in highlights. But humor me.

He's the only Oakland starting QB to have a winning record (11-7) in the past ten years.

If you can win in Oakland, you can win in ... Cleveland?

OMG that's what a real qb is supposed to look like. :) What I took from that video- Campbell has 10x the pocket awareness than Weeds, he throws an accurate ball with someone in his face, knows how to throw a fade, actually sees guys that are wide open, fairly quick release.

Was it Chud's & the coaching staff's plan to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt Weeden as a first round pick was a total bust? Case closed. (Hey you Banner cheapskate theorists- maybe Joe wanted to play Weeden because he wanted to get his money's worth out of him, LOL!!!) If Campbell looked 1\2 that good in practice, I can't understand why he didn't get the nod to come in when Hoyer went down.

don't forget the info about campbell's contract.

i think the FO would have stuck with weeds if the fan-base wasn't screaming for his benching.

I don't think they listen to us. Its a money thing Not talking about Campbell's contract but Haslem wants a product that makes money You can't do that with Weeden playing. Campbell will put people in the seats and people to watch on TV.

I know ... everybody looks good in highlights. But humor me.

He's the only Oakland starting QB to have a winning record (11-7) in the past ten years.

If you can win in Oakland, you can win in ... Cleveland?

dude let's not talk oakland vs. cleveland which was supposed to be one of the biggest (NE snow vs. cali sunshine) lop-sided victories in our favor..................

30+ years later and i'm still waitin on the dan fouts, roman gabriel, joe kapp motherfuckers to just be a fuckin man.

Archived