THE BROWNS BOARD

Campell to start

The Cysko Kid

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But what about all the conspiracy theories? Does this also mean my 88-year-old Mom doesn't have to face a Death Panel? Phew. I was gonna have to buy a new suit.

Weeden will exist just in case Campbell gets injured. Neither is likely to be on the team next year. Hoyer's injury keeps making me sadder and sadder. Would've been a fun story, I think. Team loves him.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'll be honest, I don't expect much from Jason but I am excited about the game now and I didn't go to bed feeling that way, that's for sure...................... C ya Brandy, it's been horrible.

Like has been said, I'm not expecting us to win now, just not be embarrassing! There's at least something to look forward to. As long as Campbell can limit the mistakes and not throw underhand passes - although 25% of his this season have been underhand - we have a fighting chance.

Watch Cambell gets hurt. LOL

Not in this game. Campbell only gets hurt by the football gods if we look good and start to get some optimism/wins again. Maybe we get a couple of nice drive, no turnovers, something like 27-42 for 280 yds, 1TD, 0 INT, a couple of field goals, a rushing TD, and end up losing 23-20. Campbell then puts in a similar performance against the Ravnes, maybe an extra TD. All of a sudden we're 5-5, with half a shot at the wildcard. Then, and only then, will Campbell get injured. As long as he's not a massive upgrade over weeden, doing 200 yards with 60% completions, he'll stay healthy.

If anyone thinks this makes me feel any better about the Browns QB situation.....it don't.

I think all we have gone from is Darryl to his other brother Darryl.

Maybe, maybe not. No sense losing any game, of any kind, by not trying to win by any and all ways that you possess . Much less losing each and every game.

God help us all. I honestly would rather have Weedtard in there. Idk what Campbell can offer us. Hoyer only played mediocre and leapfrogged him. Not sure how this will turn out

Really, you want a guy in there that's 31st in the NFL in QBR who's thrown more than a couple passes? Thrown more picks than TDs? A guy who stands in the pocket picking his ass waiting to get sacked? A guy who has receivers quit on him because he's hanging them out for kill shots? Jason Campbell not even looking at Weeds after his TD catch should tell you everything you need to know. Weeden has an NFL arm. and a Pop Warner mentality. The game is just too fast for him to process.

I don't know if Campbell will be any better, but it's hard to imagine him being any worse. It gives me faint hope I may actually witness something resembling a Browns offense this week in KC.

Archived