THE BROWNS BOARD

Julio Jones out for season

Tim Couch Pulls Out

Shame that the HOFer chose to spend his career in such an underperforming team.

My first thought as well...

While I admit that I grossly underestimated the Jets this season (especially on the defensive side of the ball), the Falcons just looked awful last nite.

LOL... yeah, but KC is looking pretty good to him right now... :)

Maybe, if the Falcons are out of it near the end of the season and the Chiefs look like a good bet to make the playoffs, the Falcons will trade Gonzales to the Chiefs for a farthing and allow Gonzales to retire with his original team that will be playoff bound.

It would be an honorable gesture, no?

Maybe, if the Falcons are out of it near the end of the season and the Chiefs look like a good bet to make the playoffs, the Falcons will trade Gonzales to the Chiefs for a farthing and allow Gonzales to retire with his original team that will be playoff bound.

It would be an honorable gesture, no?

Honorable and the NFL are usually mutually exclusive

I've got to think Lombardi's good buddy Tommy D. will be calling to see what kind of deal he can make for Gordon.

Hell, Id trade him to the Falcons for their 1st rounder next year. The Falcons are DONE...1-4 and 5 games out of first in their division. Jones played the whole game and although he's a stud, the rest of the team looks shitty. Let them have Gordon and watch them still finish 6-10 or worse and take another pick in the top 12.

Hell, Id trade him to the Falcons for their 1st rounder next year. The Falcons are DONE...1-4 and 5 games out of first in their division. Jones played the whole game and although he's a stud, the rest of the team looks shitty. Let them have Gordon and watch them still finish 6-10 or worse and take another pick in the top 12.

Thing is though if you trade Gordon you'll still have to draft a #1 WR with one of those first rounders I'd think. Gordon has shown he can be a legit playmaker and produce like a top WR. I know he's walking a fine line but I hope he has corrected that shit. You have to hang on to him.

Thing is though if you trade Gordon you'll still have to draft a #1 WR with one of those first rounders I'd think. Gordon has shown he can be a legit playmaker and produce like a top WR. I know he's walking a fine line but I hope he has corrected that shit. You have to hang on to him.

And we would potentially have 3 first round picks including at least one in the top 15 or so. I think we can find a #1 receiver who can play like Gordon in the first round next year. I wouldn't trade him myself, but if a team going nowhere like Atlanta wants him, I'd make that trade and take their #1 next year. 1-4 teams don't make the playoffs. Especially ones who lose at home to rookie QB's and we're lucky to be as close in that game as they were.

And we would potentially have 3 first round picks including at least one in the top 15 or so. I think we can find a #1 receiver who can play like Gordon in the first round next year. I wouldn't trade him myself, but if a team going nowhere like Atlanta wants him, I'd make that trade and take their #1 next year. 1-4 teams don't make the playoffs. Especially ones who lose at home to rookie QB's and we're lucky to be as close in that game as they were.

ATL isn't stupid. They're just going to swallow their pride and plan which WR they want to draft first with their high pick. Julio and a healthy White will be back next year. Snelling and Rodgers will have more running experience under their belt. They can draft a TE in the 2nd to replace Gonzalez.

fucking fools.

it must be halloween where everyone is dressed up as an asshole GM and has a glowing pink dunce cap on.

trade gordon for a second rounder.....NO.

trade gordon for a first rounder straight up...FUCK NO>

why is everybody in the FO and (now) it seems in the fan base willing to shred this team apart?

can all you little anal licking shit wadders shut the fuck up already?

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST!!!

we haven't even played our 6th game and people are alright with trading the only one sure-fire WR we have, and for what? a promise that your grannie's pussy farts don't smell like steamed asparagus?

i swear to god i'll bring up everybody's posts that said we were going to shitcan the year for the #1 pick. then 2 weeks later after the TR trade and the hoyer wins saying that obviously everyone was wrong about that and banner and lombardi were doing great.

julio jones, aj green, calvin johnson, roddy white.................everyone is susceptible to injuries.

for once since 99 we have a solid number one who is strong and tough and is OUR #1. AND WE ARE THINKING ABOUT TRADING HIM????

for who fucking who?

Julio JOnes sucks.

What? What the fuck has JayJay EVER done besides suck?

Nothing, beside the 2,200 yards and 18 TD's he's gotten in his first two complete seasons in the NFL.

As a #2 WR.

He's been pretty awful, I must admit.

Those numbers suck....guys like that grow on trees. It's much better to whack off to a 3.1 YPC running back than a WR like Julio Jones.

As for your earlier post....I know ATL isn't stupid and they wouldn't trade anything of value right now for anyone. I'm saying, if Atlanta is stupid and wants to give up their #1 next year for Gordon, Id certainly consider it.

Same talent level, less strikes on his record, roughly the same age.

Falcons get a receiver this year who can produce, we get a guy who we don't have to worry about being suspended for the entirety of his career.

Yeah, but, "this year" we are tied for first and they are four games back.

Tank the season and destroy team morale to pick up an injured smaller version of the same guy because we are afraid our guy will violate the drug policy?

Did you see how Weeden did with Little and Bess starting the first two weeks? We are dead in the water without this guy.

He's outstanding. We are 0-5 without him. Why the fuck trade him during the season ... For an injured guy?

Z

Those numbers suck....guys like that grow on trees. It's much better to whack off to a 3.1 YPC running back than a WR like Julio Jones.

As for your earlier post....I know ATL isn't stupid and they wouldn't trade anything of value right now for anyone. I'm saying, if Atlanta is stupid and wants to give up their #1 next year for Gordon, Id certainly consider it.

They give us Julio Jones AND their first rounder, it's in the ballpark. Um Atlanta happens to know how badly Jones is injured, we don't. Foot injury? What if it's the Lis Franc deal? That has ended more than one career.

Really, this is even more of a throw the season in the toilet move than trading Richardson. It ain't happening, so STFU.

S**t, Gordon is a F**cking stud on the level of Julio Jones, is healthy, has a peanuts contract, and you want to piss our only true offensive weapon away for a potential cripple? Please go away, and play Madden.

they must have a sale at party city where the matt millen GM costumes are on sale for 99 cents.

they even throw in the d cell battery where when you push the clip down on it and instead of the eyes lighting up to try and scare someone you push down on the battery and shit your pants while drafting WR every year with your 1st 2 picks of every season.

hey rich4eagle how's atlanta doing with all those offensive weapons without an OL or a DL?

fucking fools.

Archived