THE BROWNS BOARD

You Guys Make Me Nervous...

ZeppenFocker

Buffalo is my second favorite team and I have Manuel and Woods in fantasy. The only player I wanted in the draft was Manuel and I'm glad he at least went to Buffalo and not one of our division rivals.

Looks like I'll have to find two new starters this week.

Good luck with your season. I hope we have an exciting, injury free game and that both our franchises continue to get better.

Wouldn't it be something to see a Bills-Browns AFC Championship in the near future?

Delusional...

I am a Bills fan who traveled to Cleveland and listened to the delusional Browns fans delare how they were going to roll us. Now i see it on these boards. Look Buffalo is clearly not the New England Patriots right now but you should respect them. A 1 point last second loss to the Pats and a Fluky Injury riddled touchdown loss to the jets (WITH OUR TOP 5 DB's on the SIDELINE) are all that sets us apart from 4-0. Im not saying you dont have a chance but it is not going to be easy.

I look forward to listening to Drunks in the Muni-lot tell me to go home to my trailer and mock the Bills Super Bowl losses (BTW how many Super Bowls have the Browns been to?). See you in the Factory of Sadness may the best team win.

Bills 27 - Browns 14

Delusional...

I am a Bills fan who traveled to Cleveland and listened to the delusional Browns fans delare how they were going to roll us. Now i see it on these boards. Look Buffalo is clearly not the New England Patriots right now but you should respect them. A 1 point last second loss to the Pats and a Fluky Injury riddled touchdown loss to the jets (WITH OUR TOP 5 DB's on the SIDELINE) are all that sets us apart from 4-0. Im not saying you dont have a chance but it is not going to be easy.

I look forward to listening to Drunks in the Muni-lot tell me to go home to my trailer and mock the Bills Super Bowl losses (BTW how many Super Bowls have the Browns been to?). See you in the Factory of Sadness may the best team win.

Bills 27 - Browns 14

Wow I guess it's that time of the week. How many NFL championships have the Bills won? Yeah it's lame but you started it. Go Browns!!!

Delusional...

Bills 27 - Browns 14

Do you see the way the other Bills fan was treated? He seemed nice, and was not trying to start shit, so everyone was pretty nice to him/her. You, on the other hand, come off as a piece of useless shit and will be treated accordingly. Don't make excuses for your team's losses. They still lost, no matter what happened or what caused it. We shall see in a couple of days who ends up on top, until then, kindly fuck yourself.

Delusional...

Bills 27 - Browns 14

828585.png

Probably one area that we can all agree on is that football was meant to be played in the elements! I've never been a fan of football in domes...that beautiful field you guys have is going to look amazing under the lights on thursday.

Agreed. I have to add a comment regarding a HUGE positive for Buffalo........the Anchor Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's nothing quite like the "original" of anything & a trip to Buffalo is not complete without wings at the Anchor Bar.

Just had to throw that out there.

That being said, I'm hoping for a Browns' win & NO injuries for either Team.

Mike

Agreed. I have to add a comment regarding a HUGE positive for Buffalo........the Anchor Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's nothing quite like the "original" of anything & a trip to Buffalo is not complete without wings at the Anchor Bar.

Just had to throw that out there.

That being said, I'm hoping for a Browns' win & NO injuries for either Team.

Mike

Sorry many their wings are not good and over priced.

Hey guys...

hard fought game tonight...both teams have earned a few days off after this one!

Just too much for us to overcome with the injuries...here's to hoping EJ and Hoyer aren't as bad as they looked.

Best of luck the rest of the season

Z

Hope EJ comes back strong, he's my fantasy starter.

Just not this week...

Archived