Tailgating friends of Rich4eagle

rich4eagle

Hi all been away so long it is now comfortable. Joe still goes to the games and I ride motorcycles bought a new one this week. I am sending a friend Kristi and her son to this weeks game, hopefully she takes part in the tailgate. Ed and Stan and rest of crew make her feel at home. She is a buckeye and went to Ohio State. Just look for the best looking girl and that will be her. Mention motorcycle rallies and me that will finish the connection. Joe may come down to the tailgate as well.

On November 3, my neighbor a diehard Ravens fan and a another hottie will be in for the game. Her name is Michelle. If there is a tailgate make her feel good as well.

Me, I may make a surprise visit.

Ed love you man and Stan thanks for all you do. And Hoorta it does not start in the trenches, it starts with guy who has his hands up the centers ass and the people who touch the ball. Offense wins championships is anyone catching on???????

tell my brit buds that some party a few years ago

Hi all been away so long it is now comfortable. Joe still goes to the games and I ride motorcycles bought a new one this week. I am sending a friend Kristi and her son to this weeks game, hopefully she takes part in the tailgate. Ed and Stan and rest of crew make her feel at home. She is a buckeye and went to Ohio State. Just look for the best looking girl and that will be her. Mention motorcycle rallies and me that will finish the connection. Joe may come down to the tailgate as well.

On November 3, my neighbor a diehard Ravens fan and a another hottie will be in for the game. Her name is Michelle. If there is a tailgate make her feel good as well.

Me, I may make a surprise visit.

Ed love you man and Stan thanks for all you do. And Hoorta it does not start in the trenches, it starts with guy who has his hands up the centers ass and the people who touch the ball. Offense wins championships is anyone catching on???????

tell my brit buds that some party a few years ago

LOL Rich we still love ya. And I do agree with you to a point. We're hoping that St. Iggie (my HS nemesis school) qb can be the next Brian Sipe- but who knows? Now about that o-line. Want to ask Eli Manning about his? :)

Archived