THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns - Bengals Game

flyingfooldoug

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now thats funny. If the Bengals used that as their logo they would actually have a fanbase. Granted it would be mostly women who could careless if the team was actually any good but a fanbase nonetheless.

I thought that's what they have now......

OMG Erie Dawg, your sig is EPIC!

Okay in all seriousness.. even Brown fans have to admit that winning 37-13 is way over the top! It's going to be a great game and while I agree that Cinci has been very "bi-polar", I think they get it done.

It'll be a close, tough game.. these divisional games usually are. One team is on the cusp and needs to prove that it can beat the teams it should beat and hang with the elite teams. The other just had its franchise player traded and they have something to prove.

Let's just hope neither teams suffer any crazy injuries and both teams can go into week 5 healthy. We still need BOTH Cinci and Cleveland to beat up on Baltimore & Pittsburgh.

yeah that predict is just ridiculous. i think it will be a defensive battle and who ever winds will depend on whether gordon can hang with green numbers wise and who has the least turnovers.

thanks for the classy post. maybe you could teach your fellow bengal fans a little something.

BTW i was in the army hospital with pneumonia when cincy played san fran in their first SB appearance. was at fort know and an ohio native so it goes without saying i was rooting hard for you guys. then years later vs. san fran again this time with krumrie leg break. i had really hoped you guys pulled that shit out. hate san fran as much as the broncs.

How bout them Reds, huh?

Ughh, I don't even want to think about them. Dusty just makes me want to bang my head against a wall with his "managerial strategy", the whole team seems lifeless and almost like they don't care.

I think they peaked with that run against St Louis and LA, and now have nothing left. Maybe they'll surprise, but losing 2 in a row to Pitt here, doesn't look promising for the wild card game in Pitt.

Good to see Kazmir having a nice bounce back season for you guys, is he on a 1 year deal or did you get him for more then one?

Ughh, I don't even want to think about them. Dusty just makes me want to bang my head against a wall with his "managerial strategy", the whole team seems lifeless and almost like they don't care.

I think they peaked with that run against St Louis and LA, and now have nothing left. Maybe they'll surprise, but losing 2 in a row to Pitt here, doesn't look promising for the wild card game in Pitt.

Good to see Kazmir having a nice bounce back season for you guys, is he on a 1 year deal or did you get him for more then one?

That's what we've been dealing with for years here. That and seeing our talent traded away for prospects. It's pretty tough to see the two starting pitchers in the World Series that were on your team before the All Star Break are now facing each other.

Kaz is a 1 year minor league contract. Jimenez is expected to walk this year as well.

None of those pussies are coming back. Don't sit around waiting for them, you'll only be disappointed.

They've gone on to a Patriots forum and they'll be blurting out shit like "Andy Dalton is 100x better than Brady" and "last week was a bogus loss, we're going all the way" and "i fingerblasted my sister/mom's asshole in the back of a Ford F-150 during our Labor Day Hootenanee, and now she's somehow pregnant with my fourth son/brother"

None of those pussies are coming back. Don't sit around waiting for them, you'll only be disappointed.

They've gone on to a Patriots forum and they'll be blurting out shit like "Andy Dalton is 100x better than Brady" and "last week was a bogus loss, we're going all the way" and "i fingerblasted my sister/mom's asshole in the back of a Ford F-150 during our Labor Day Hootenanee, and now she's somehow pregnant with my fourth son/brother"

Just finished lurking on a Bengals forum. They have a thread devoted to our board--they've been talking about how trolling other

teams boards is an art form. Randy Poo in particular has been congratulating himself on being one clever mofo when it comes to talking smack

to Browns fans.

Randy, where the fuck are you son? Come and dazzle us with your superior wit and smack before mommy runs your bath this evening.

After all, tomorrow is a school day.

Fuckstick.

Tried to register with the Bengals board. The mods are too butthurt to accept the registration, thus, I can't post there.

But I can read everything with no problems. The delusions over there are just hilarious. They're clinging to the whole "our secondary was riddled with injuries", only three days after saying "our backup CB's are amazing"

Sack up and move on fellas, looks like we won't be getting a chance to say "I told you so". Cincitucky men have no balls, it's the Cincitucky ladies that carry the nuts.

Just finished lurking on a Bengals forum. They have a thread devoted to our board--they've been talking about how trolling other

teams boards is an art form. Randy Poo in particular has been congratulating himself on being one clever mofo when it comes to talking smack

to Browns fans.

Randy, where the fuck are you son? Come and dazzle us with your superior wit and smack before mommy runs your bath this evening.

After all, tomorrow is a school day.

Fuckstick.

Where is this board you speak of???

Tried to register with the Bengals board. The mods are too butthurt to accept the registration, thus, I can't post there.

But I can read everything with no problems. The delusions over there are just hilarious. They're clinging to the whole "our secondary was riddled with injuries", only three days after saying "our backup CB's are amazing"

Sack up and move on fellas, looks like we won't be getting a chance to say "I told you so". Cincitucky men have no balls, it's the Cincitucky ladies that carry the nuts.

Their secondary didn't play on offense....and their offense only scored 6 points.

Normally I would have thought that the Browns would lose this game scoring only 17 points and missing 2 FGs, but our defense just road the Bengals hard and wet.

Archived