THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns - Bengals Game

flyingfooldoug

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with a big fat dick right up their ass!

will be interesting. cincy's D is no joke as is our's. it will be decided on who puts up more points. (wow, did i just sound stoopid right there or what?).

they aint running it and we have the ability to put a qb on his back now too.Haden pick 6 and we win by one....points can be singular...lol

Dalton > Hoyer

BJGE+Bernard > our backs

AJ Green + Co. > Gordon + co.

Eifert Gresham > Cameron + Barnidge

Cinci Oline > Ours (we have the best of the bunch though)

Cinci front 7 > Our front 7 (we get the most pass rush)

Cinci secondary < Our secondary (Haden may be a top 5 corner and Ward may be a top 5 SS, and Skrine has been very good so far this year also.)

Final score = Cin 20 Cle 24

Hadens biggest nemesis has been Green so far in his career but I think he has a great game this week and we ride the momentum of this win into another W.

Dalton > Hoyer

BJGE+Bernard > our backs

Cinci secondary < Our secondary (Haden may be a top 5 corner and Ward may be a top 5 SS, and Skrine has been very good so far this year also.)

Hadens biggest nemesis has been Green so far in his career but I think he has a great game this week and we ride the momentum of this win into another W.

I like the reasoning here. You forgot the 3 points for home field....27-20

I cant find much wrong with your logic. Sometimes though logic doesn't prevail. If it did we would all bankrupt Vegas this weekend. I think our D and pass rush will disrupt Dalton. Our D will contain BGE and Gio. Our O will prevail running on adrenaline from the victory in Minnesota. Final score Cleveland 28 Cinncinnati 14

yea yea I know I can be a homer but I can feel this one.......that or its gas not sure lol

Dalton > Hoyer

BJGE+Bernard > our backs

Cinci gets all but one of the check marks and we win??? New new math??? :blink:

The areas where I differ are:

- Front 7's are a push IMO;

- their RBs >> our RBs;

- their O-line >> ours in total.

Would love to do a QB comparison, but don't know who to compare yet.

Cinci gets all but one of the check marks and we win??? New new math??? :blink:

The areas where I differ are:

- Front 7's are a push IMO;

- their RBs >> our RBs;

- their O-line >> ours in total.

Would love to do a QB comparison, but don't know who to compare yet.

Lol. Does it matter who's at QB?

Lol. Does it matter who's at QB?

No. Hoyer is not as good as Dalton and Weeden and Cambell together are not as good as Dalton

Against the pack, the bungholes found a way to win with four turnovers. Defense helped the cause with a td, 4 sacks, and 8 hits on Rodgers who finished the game with a pedestrian 244 yards and a QB rating of 33%. Browns QB can't afford any TO's. bunghole defense gave up 182 yards on the ground. Browns must have similar success in their rushing attack to contend. I expect timing between hoys and wr corp to improve again this week.

Special teams get a TD this week. Browns 24 - 21

I cant find much wrong with your logic. Sometimes though logic doesn't prevail. If it did we would all bankrupt Vegas this weekend. I think our D and pass rush will disrupt Dalton. Our D will contain BGE and Gio. Our O will prevail running on adrenaline from the victory in Minnesota. Final score Cleveland 28 Cinncinnati 14

yea yea I know I can be a homer but I can feel this one.......that or its gas not sure lol

I'm guessing gas.

We win one game with the St. Iggy kid, who nobody has film on, and now were gonna give it up the bungles ass (no lube even).

I know we are playing good D but were not hangin with Cincy.

We get curb-stomped 27-10.

If any of you guys actually think the browns win this game, go jump off the nearest bridge. The bengals held Aaron fucking Rodgers (you know, the best QB in the league) to a QB rating in the mid 60's. Our QB is Brian Hoyer. We don't have a fucking chance. The bengals aren't the Vikings, they actually have a pass rush, secondary, quarterback and competent receiving threats.

31-10 Bengals

Guest Clowns Blow

with a big fat dick right up their ass!

will be interesting. both defenses look solid. it will be decided on who puts up more points. (wow, did i just sound stoopid right there or what?).

You gay, boy?

Guest Clowns Blow

What we got us a Cintucky boy here?

A realist, among other things. If you actually think the browns have the talent to not only hang with the bengals, but beat them by 24, you're Retarded. The browns beat another shitty winless team on a last minute drive. Congrats. The bengals beat a perennial playoff team led by the best quarterback in the league, even after going down by 16 with 20 minutes to go. You don't have a chance in hell

Guest Clowns Blow

What we got us a Cintucky boy here?

Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing

Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing

Shut up boy. You all hillbillies are second to shittsburgh for the most inbred population.

Archived