THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 3 Game Impressions: Browns @ Vikings

Tour2ma

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh believe me, I know. I'm just as excited as the next person. Hoyer is certainly passing the eyeball test so far, the team seems amped, the defense is playing pretty well all things considered and the coaches are calling a fun game.

I haven't been this excited since 2009(?) when we beat the Saints in their house.

Remember when we beat the Giants on Monday night? That was great! Or Thursday night maybe?

This game is a great example of why you should never pick a RB in round 1. Doesn't matter if he's the best back in the league, RB is a dime a dozen, last piece of the offense you should work on.

yup... and once down by 14 the Vikes use of AP fell right off of the table. Run game is for leads...

Hoyer is looking very good.

But, fellas, lets not get too too excited. Minnesota is 29th on defense this season, giving up nearly 450 yards a game as well as 30 points.

True enough, but I thought I read on page one that you were "out of here"...

I agree Weeden is probalby done- Hoyer does have sort of a lame arm- however, he sees the field 10X better than Weedster, and at least can read a defense.

first half impressions?'m shocked Pulling out all the stops- those trick plays won't work against the Bungles.

Gordon doesn't get hmself suspended- the Browns might be 2-0 right now.

OTOH, Richardson might still be on the team

Archived