THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 3 Game Impressions: Browns @ Vikings

Tour2ma

Hello everyone. Over the years I have read this forum, and It's awesome to see what other Browns fans think about the team. I am from Alaska and I grew up a Browns fan. To be honest with everyone (considering this is my first post ever) I chose this team because of two reasons. One: No football teams In Alaska. 2: I read about how the Browns got ripped out of Cleveland and the fan base (correct me if I'm wrong) demanded the team back. Not just the team though, the colors, the history, and the name back. I found that inspiring. I have been a big time Browns fan because of YOU fans, and I own that shit- even owning a Tim Couch jersey. <sigh> So, here I am in Utah defending my favorite football team with my roommate who is from fucking Minn. I just thought you guys that are from Cleveland would like to know that here in Utah, me and my teammates from Canada (I play collage hockey) root BIG TIME for the browns. You fans from Ohio made me the fan I am today, and if I get the time away from hockey next year, I will be coming to Cleveland to watch OUR team because of this fan base. Anyway, I just wanted to sign up and let everyone know that I will always be a Browns fan. Also, I'm not sure if this is what to do, I've never posted before...

Thanks man!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, welcome to the board :)

I haven't lived in the Cleveland area for a long time.

In fact, I was living in Alaska right when Bernie Kosar came to the Browns - some good times then.

Currently living on the West Coast, and I believe there are a few others from the WC on here as well, I know we've Atlanta and many many other areas covered.

You're in good company.

I'm only 24, and it's funny when I run into professors who rave about Kosar. I actually have a prof who wears a Browns starter jacket in the winter to class. I was wondering where in AK you were? I was born in Anchorage before I moved to Utah.

I'm only 24, and it's funny when I run into professors who rave about Kosar. I actually have a prof who wears a Browns starter jacket in the winter to class. I was wondering where in AK you were? I was born in Anchorage before I moved to Utah.

North Pole, AK (Eielson AFB) - Fairbanks area.

Hello everyone. Over the years I have read this forum, and It's awesome to see what other Browns fans think about the team. I am from Alaska and I grew up a Browns fan. To be honest with everyone (considering this is my first post ever) I chose this team because of two reasons. One: No football teams In Alaska. 2: I read about how the Browns got ripped out of Cleveland and the fan base (correct me if I'm wrong) demanded the team back. Not just the team though, the colors, the history, and the name back. I found that inspiring. I have been a big time Browns fan because of YOU fans, and I own that shit- even owning a Tim Couch jersey. <sigh> So, here I am in Utah defending my favorite football team with my roommate who is from fucking Minn. I just thought you guys that are from Cleveland would like to know that here in Utah, me and my teammates from Canada (I play collage hockey) root BIG TIME for the browns. You fans from Ohio made me the fan I am today, and if I get the time away from hockey next year, I will be coming to Cleveland to watch OUR team because of this fan base. Anyway, I just wanted to sign up and let everyone know that I will always be a Browns fan. Also, I'm not sure if this is what to do, I've never posted before...

I've been to "the Great Land" several times as I have a lifelong friend that lives in Anchorage- well now Eagle River. I may have to wear my Alaska Browns Backers t-shirt to the Tailgate next week.

If we score a TD on this drive I'm gonna lose it.

I'm just gonna add I hope Holmgren gets cancer. I'll be that "guy".

I would hope not to many people find humor in you being that "guy". Seriously GTFO, hate on em just like I do but wish him cancer? karma is gonna get you in the butt sooner or later

Archived