Trent Richardson Trade  

81 members have voted

1. 1. How do you as a Browns Fan feel about the Trich Trade

• Browns come out on Top!!!!
    • Colts come out on Top!!!!
    • Browns get Ripped Off!!!!!
    • Colts get Ripped Off!!!!
    • All Parties involved are Winners!!!!
    • I Dont Care!!! Im no longer a Browns Fan!!!!!!

I actually like the trade. Look guys, Trent may be great some day behind a great line but he is a wasted talent here. I knew coming into the season that the Browns would struggle run blocking. Trent is just an injury waiting to happen and it was a certainty behinf our o-line.

Also, I don't know about you guys but I was getting sick and tired of seeing Trent dance in the backfield. I was stoked when we drafted him but the excitement wained thin pretty quickly. I have no problem getting a first round pick, but wished we could have gotten another third round pick or so instead of McGahee.

I look at my facebook and see people saying "who should I start rooting for" and "i only care about football for fantasy reasons now". Screw them. Let them go root for the Steelers like all the other Ohio pussies who quit every time life gets to hard.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you been to one this year, and if so, did you plan on going to any others.???

I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Right close to the Georgia line.....587 miles from home to my my hotel in Berea. I do 6 games a year.

I am not protesting SHIT! We decided to cut bait and go a different way. I am good with that.

So Mr. Poet.....don't go to games you weren't going to attend anyway, complain all you like. I will still be in in the stands 6 games a year, and yes, that makes me a better fan.

Indeed!

Actually it doesn't make you a better fan.

What about all the kids that just bought Richardson Jerseys. That's wrong. I'm hurt. This hurts bro. Stabbed in the Back by Coach at that. I trusted Chudzinski. He said you want guys that want the ball. I guess he'll never get 25+ carries for the Browns.

We had a back that we could root for in Richardson. Young. Hungry. TALENTED... on a talentless team. YO! WHY? yo?

Well the Browns just gave up on this season and they expect fans not to do the same? I'd be pissed if I was a season ticket holder.

I was pissed that the year was going to be a waste, and there weren't any changes coming. I know changes are coming now, and all of the garbage leftover on this team will be gone. It was the best move this team has made since they returned. I'll keep my season tickets, and go to every game except the Thursday nighter.

What about all the kids that just bought Richardson Jerseys. That's wrong. I'm hurt. This hurts bro. Stabbed in the Back by Coach at that. I trusted Chudzinski. He said you want guys that want the ball. I guess he'll never get 25+ carries for the Browns.

You're funny. Why are you hurt? Who cares he wasn't doing crap. People are reading that this means the season is a wash. I don't think Trent was going to sniff 75 yards any game this season. He wasn't going to win any games for us anyway. I read it as the browns new front office means business.

I actually like the trade. Look guys, Trent may be great some day behind a great line but he is a wasted talent here. I knew coming into the season that the Browns would struggle run blocking. Trent is just an injury waiting to happen and it was a certainty behinf our o-line.

Also, I don't know about you guys but I was getting sick and tired of seeing Trent dance in the backfield. I was stoked when we drafted him but the excitement wained thin pretty quickly. I have no problem getting a first round pick, but wished we could have gotten another third round pick or so instead of McGahee.

I look at my facebook and see people saying "who should I start rooting for" and "i only care about football for fantasy reasons now". Screw them. Let them go root for the Steelers like all the other Ohio pussies who quit every time life gets to hard.

Sadly, I have to agree with you here.

I think Trent's longest run was 20 something yards, and the averages just weren't there.

A 1st for Trent from what he can do with our Team I think is a steal for us.

I was going to NFL.com to watch the Game Rewind of the game vs Baltimore but obviously this drew my attention away. Was not expecting this. I knew the T-Rich was underacheiving but at least expected him to play out his contract and the Browns just not resign him.

I don't know how I feel about the trade. Part of me is furious and the other part of me trys to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I don't think the Colts will bomb this year but I would say at least there is a chance that they miss the playoffs.

Denver will definitely make the playoffs, probably the #1 seed.

Cincinnati out of the North.

Houston in the South.

New England in the East.

The key is the Wild Card teams. Though it is early in the season potential Wild Card teams are Indy, Miami, KC, Baltimore and Pittsburgh. If my math is right, and only including the previously mentioned teams, then that is a 20% chance for the first Wild Card spot and a 25% chance for the last spot. This may be the only time that I root for Baltimore or Pittsburgh.

If Indy finishes 9th in the AFC that would probably give them somewhere around 14-16 in the draft order depending on how the NFC ends up.

We should definitely have a top 5 pick unless something crazy happens.

I just don't want us to mortage our future on one player like Washington did, which may or may not be backfiring on them now.

I don't think this is the worst move ever but three reasons I don't love it.

1. This season is over there is pretty much no reason to watch a single game, there is a legit chance 0-16 is possible

2. If I'm on defense I hate ownership and will despise the offense

3. That oh yeah guy doesn't jump off the board to me next year. I don't see an Andrew Luck or RG III or even a Trent Richardson for that matter.

YO! I was seriously thinking of putting my Browns Mannequin into the front seat of beat up Rivey and throwing a flaming cocktail through the windshield...

... I still kinda am.

I feel sick and cheated on. God damn it.

Being a Browns fan will make a man out of you.

You're funny. Why are you hurt? Who cares he wasn't doing crap. People are reading that this means the season is a wash. I don't think Trent was going to sniff 75 yards any game this season. He wasn't going to win any games for us anyway. I read it as the browns new front office means business.

between the Hoyer as starter, Little demoted, and this trade in one day I think you may be right.

What? Somebody thought Richardson had too much talent to be on the Browns. Haslam owed a dept to someone wanting Richardson on INDY??? Somethin ain't right 'ere love.

The straw that broke the browns fan's back.

I don't think this is the worst move ever but three reasons I don't love it.

1. This season is over there is pretty much no reason to watch a single game, there is a legit chance 0-16 is possible

2. If I'm on defense I hate ownership and will despise the offense

3. That oh yeah guy doesn't jump off the board to me next year. I don't see an Andrew Luck or RG III or even a Trent Richardson for that matter.

From what I was seeing, TR wasn't going to light it up this year anyway.

With what we have on O currently, I think just about any decent RB is going to give us similar results (sub par), so this is almost a non factor to me right now.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted TR to be the next coming of Jim Brown or Barry Sanders . . . I just wasn't seeing it for a #3 pick.

Oh, an we hit 2363

Archived