Trent Richardson Trade  

81 members have voted

1. 1. How do you as a Browns Fan feel about the Trich Trade

• Browns come out on Top!!!!
    • Colts come out on Top!!!!
    • Browns get Ripped Off!!!!!
    • Colts get Ripped Off!!!!
    • All Parties involved are Winners!!!!
    • I Dont Care!!! Im no longer a Browns Fan!!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,I wasnt very high on him in the draft to start with. And,I agreed with Jim Brown when he deemed Richardson "Ordinary"...He is past tense...

Hey you know...When he comes back to town...poeple should drape the front of the seats with banners that read "Oradinary"...that would be downright hilarious.

I disagree. I think it was an absurd thing to say. Imagine Kobe Bryant coming off a 7 for 30 night and saying he played really well. He'd be chewing glass and spitting sand. He'd be glaring reporters to death.

If you're averaging 2.8 or so a carry across two teams with other backs doing better, you gotta say you are NOT okay with that. You're pissed off and you're gonna make some DBs pay for it when you finally have a run of more than 10 yards (!).

Hating that first round, a sweet free agency haul, and being right about Hoyer makes this brass look really good. Also keeping the right guys from the last regime, not being petty about the fact that Heckert's best work was in the latter rounds and UDFAs.

yeah he's gone guys, was a nice kid. He didn't burn cleveland on his way out either, let him be. I honestly wish the kid well cause I like him and I like the Colts...they're my 2nd fav team behind this perennial hot mess we got here. Of course that draft pick has me in a quandry....they need to suck ass, was hoping we might pull mosley with that pick who knows.

The only thing I wish is the Trich would get some Fantasy points for the love of god!!!! Good news he is my third RB so he plays my flex since I have CJ and Lynch as my starters

I think I've identified the problem ... you're still playing him.

Zombo

Trent says he's playing good but he can always play gooder maybe one day he can one of the goodest.

Love it.

In other news, anyone see that the colts signed another RB this week? Clearly they're less than satisfied...

Step one is admitting you have a problem...

Well,I wasnt very high on him in the draft to start with. And,I agreed with Jim Brown when he deemed Richardson "Ordinary"...He is past tense...

Was that before or after Jim was back tight with the new regime?

Trent says he's playing good but he can always play gooder maybe one day he can one of the goodest.

Classic...

Step one is admitting you have a problem...

Was that before or after Jim was back tight with the new regime?

Classic...

Well before...when Holmgren drafted him...

"Not starting" is a bit shy of "benched", but a step in the right direction...

For the sake of "our" draft position, should we not be outraged and demanding that TR start?

One of the best trades ever. That is, if this front office does something good with the pick

• 1 month later...

Archived