Trent Richardson Trade  

81 members have voted

1. 1. How do you as a Browns Fan feel about the Trich Trade

• Browns come out on Top!!!!
    • Colts come out on Top!!!!
    • Browns get Ripped Off!!!!!
    • Colts get Ripped Off!!!!
    • All Parties involved are Winners!!!!
    • I Dont Care!!! Im no longer a Browns Fan!!!!!!

Rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rage on but there is a good chance this was a smart trade. If he goes to Indy and lights it up perhaps not. Odds are he goes there and is just average. Secondly if he lights it up I will question whether he was giving it 100% here. I will say I think we should have tried to get Bradshaw in the deal. Lets hope Mcgahee is in really good shape. He should be serviceable.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I WONT GO TO ANOTHER GAME THIS YEAR.

We should all protest this IS BULLSHIT!!!

Have you been to one this year, and if so, did you plan on going to any others.???

I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Right close to the Georgia line.....587 miles from home to my my hotel in Berea. I do 6 games a year.

I am not protesting SHIT! We decided to cut bait and go a different way. I am good with that.

So Mr. Poet.....don't go to games you weren't going to attend anyway, complain all you like. I will still be in in the stands 6 games a year, and yes, that makes me a better fan.

Indeed!

Banner and Chefboyardee goin fuckin' nutz up there on the lake. They've seen enough in two games to realize it's time to get busy. I love it!!!

Slim chance Trich's sorry ass could have brought in a first rounder at season's end. It's obvious he was overvalued. Time to recoup some of the misguided investment. No one's job is secure in Cleveland. Good way to motivate the troops.

TRich is going to get a chance to prove his doubters wrong in Indy. I personally think he doesn't have it in him. he is not durable and his line dancing makes him prone to fumbles.

Not even close, The Browns got 1 stinking low first rounder. I am not totally opposed to the

trade but you HAVE to get more from a team that is DESPERATE for a running back.

I agree it's not close in value, but for what Trent is doing here for us with our Team as it is now, I think this is a good deal.

Like I said in another post, what if McGahee comes here and lights it up?

I remember Hardesty running last year, he looked the best of any RB we had.

Have you been to one this year, and if so, did you plan on going to any others.???

I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Right close to the Georgia line.....587 miles from home to my my hotel in Berea. I do 6 games a year.

I am not protesting SHIT! We decided to cut bait and go a different way. I am good with that.

So Mr. Poet.....don't go to games you weren't going to attend anyway, complain all you like. I will still be in in the stands 6 games a year, and yes, that makes me a better fan.

Indeed!

So, you come out here all the way from out of town, with your money, and you go to 6 games a year, well, who do you think is supporting them while your in Tenessee, it's the fan's here in NE Ohio! The one's that fly the orange and brown banners, this is Browns Town BITCH! who the fuck do you think supports this team during training camp? Were you at Family Fun Night? We were! And now...we wont be...This ain't my Browns, they did US dirty, you don't trade Haden, you don't trade Joe Thomas, and you don't trade Trent Richardson! So I don't give a fuck what the fuck you for now on, but this ain't my team anymore, this is a fucking Pet Cemetery, mistake by the lake, they did Cribbs dirty, Vickers, Winslow, Edwards, the list goes on... Blue Chippers, you don't trade! Fourteen year's ends now! I don't need to commit Suicide, the Browns did it for me.

So, you come out here all the way from out of town, with your money, and you go to 6 games a year, well, who do you think is supporting them while your in Tenessee, it's the fan's here in NE Ohio! The one's that fly the orange and brown banners, this is Browns Town BITCH! who the fuck do you think supports this team during training camp? Were you at Family Fun Night? We were! And now...we wont be...This ain't my Browns, they did US dirty, you don't trade Haden, you don't trade Joe Thomas, and you don't trade Trent Richardson! So I don't give a fuck what the fuck you for now on, but this ain't my team anymore, this is a fucking Pet Cemetery, mistake by the lake, they did Cribbs dirty, Vickers, Winslow, Edwards, the list goes on... Blue Chippers, you don't trade! Fourteen year's ends now! I don't need to commit Suicide, the Browns did it for me.

dude, take a Xanax and chill before you stroke out

You are complaining about trading a back that has so far proven to be VERY average. IF he goes somewhere else and is great then MAYBE you have a point. if he does though you also have to question how hard he was playing here. You DON'T speak for all Browns fans. I have been a Browns fan for most of my 51 years. I wanted to believe he was elite, I kept looking for excuses but ultimately he proved to be pedestrian. I hope they get it together and start winning but in the process I will always bleed Brown and Orange. Honestly if the guy drives that far to 6 games a year he is every bit the fan you are. You may have a lot of posts here but you definitely are not always right. Comparing Trich to Haden and Thomas is a joke. They are both proven blue chippers. You cannot point to anything Trich has done as exceptional. I would have fully expected Dion Lewis to take the starting job by mid year if he hadn't broken his leg.

Archived