Trent Richardson Trade  

81 members have voted

1. 1. How do you as a Browns Fan feel about the Trich Trade

• Browns come out on Top!!!!
    • Colts come out on Top!!!!
    • Browns get Ripped Off!!!!!
    • Colts get Ripped Off!!!!
    • All Parties involved are Winners!!!!
    • I Dont Care!!! Im no longer a Browns Fan!!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm not the one coming off sounding like a douche dude. biggest in season draft in decades...................

talk all you want about it. i'm done.

Is there a bigger in season trade that I'm forgetting? The preceding year's #3 pick being shipped away after 18 games is news worthy. If you don't like to discuss how the Browns are being perceived on making out on the deal, then why don't you go elsewhere for your discussions......Pretty simple, dude.

As Browns fans, we don't get to revel in much. Let us enjoy the blunder of Indy and us getting a 1st rounder back.

Albeit the Browns made a mistake on him coming out of college, Indy made an even bigger mistake even after seeing his NFL experience.

I don't think anyone is wishing him ill will. We're just commenting on how we stole our 1st rounder back for a mediocre RB.

Agree, USF... hopefully it's something we'll have to grow used to over decades...

... don't go look at my old posts... nothing to see...

Please feel free to peruse mine...

As Browns fans, we don't get to revel in much. Let us enjoy the blunder of Indy and us getting a 1st rounder back.

Albeit the Browns made a mistake on him coming out of college, Indy made an even bigger mistake even after seeing his NFL experience.

I don't think anyone is wishing him ill will. We're just commenting on how we stole our 1st rounder back for a mediocre RB.

Exactly. In a perfect world, the previous FO would have gone a different way with that, and the next (that's for a different thread) 1st round pick(s), but they didn't. I for one am thrilled that we limited our damage by at least getting back 70 cents on the dollar, when it could've been much, much worse. Do I wish TR bad, no, of course not. However, I'm not rooting for him, or any other AFC player either.

I understand that we won't be able to really judge this trade until we see who we get with the pick, and then a couple of years of his production, but at least it looks good for us now, and not so much for Indy based on Trent's body of work in the NFL.

Great job by our FO, and yes, that for many is hard to admit.

... and the defense respects his elite status so much that they stack the box with 11 defenders every single time he's on the field.

LMAO... best TR line ever...

It's been eye opening to see the other backs in Indy explode through the same blocks Trent can't seem to find. His one long run he had on Sunday.....was through a hole so wide there isn't a single person here that barring old age or paralysis....wouldn't have gotten 3-5 yds. I think he got 16 or 17 on it. He just ran straight through it then got tackled by the first guy that came up to him. He didn't even make one guy miss.

My last .02 on TR - watching 'Bama highlights - pretty much every run he has the proverbial

"hole big enough to drive a truck through". Unfortunately, in the NFL there are no games

against North Texas or Georgia State.

Yes, there is: Jacksonville is just Georgia State/Southern Campus.

He's played barely three weeks in a totally different offense with totally different players. Give it time.

He's played barely three weeks in a totally different offense with totally different players. Give it time.

No. His time has run out. He is no longer a Cleveland Brown. His clock has struck midnight. He has turned into a pumpkin.

There is no reason for us on this board to be further subjected to any conversation about TR.

Take whatever comments about him....including your desire to bear his children to the Colts board.

Let it go....leastwise while you are in this forum.

Let's find someone else for you to fall in love with that IS on this team:

How about Garrett Gilkey. He has a little bit of a Fabio thing going for him. Doesn't he make your little heart go pitter patter?

Great backs are evident almost immediately, he has not shown any resemblance to being anything more than an avg to below avg back

How about Garrett Gilkey. He has a little bit of a Fabio thing going for him. Doesn't he make your little heart go pitter patter?

Dude........That was pretty freakin' funny

McGahee's straight ahead style seems to go better with our blocking schemes and his veteran leadership and experience in the locker room has to be a big boost as opposed to Mr. "Leave me alone can't you see I'm listening to music?".

Who do you want blocking for Weeds on blitzes the rest of the year when we pass 40-50 times every game?

Would you trade a first today for T-Rich?

Something to think about.

Z

You misread what I said, I was referring to the draft positions of the players on our offensive line.

Joe Thomas and Alex Mack are first round picks.

Mitchell Schwartz and John Greco are second round picks.

Shawn Lauvao is a third round pick.

EDIT: Actually, Greco was taken with the first pick of the third round. So we have two firsts, a second, and two third rounders on our line.

So essentially, if every one of our first five picks on offensive line this year, they'd have the same average ADP as the line we currently have.

He's played barely 12 weeks in a totally different offense with totally different players. Give it time.

Then...

He's played barely a season and a half in totally different blah blah give it up.

He's not special. He's average.

Last nights game was a perfect example of TR's shortcomings. Watch Danny Woodhead (Woodhead, heh heh)

hitting holes for the Chargers. No hesitation, no dancing , just hard, downhill running inside. TR is waiting for

those "Mack truck" holes to open and stay open -- the difference between college and the NFL. In the NFL holes

open for just a moment. If the runner doesn't hit the hole hard and fast then it's too late--he avgs 3 ypc.

Since this horse is still taking a beat'n...the ypc is only part of the equation, he missed a crucial block in the 4th quarter to allow Luck to get sacked, which killed a drive. Then dropped a pass in the last couple minutes to kill another drive...

The Colts bought their shiny new Ferrari for less than the owner paid, but still for a hefty price. Now there are noises and smells coming from under the hood and that huge oil spot in the driveway has them wondering why the owner was so quick to sell it................... If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Archived