THE BROWNS BOARD

Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of Tools

Shep

I suck at this so I apologize in advance.

- I love Miami. One of the few truly distinctive cities left. Water, water everywhere, gorgeous islands, South Beach is amazing, and I love the Latino vibe. Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne is one of the best domestic hotels around. Fountainebleu, amazing. I think my odds of nailing the spelling were pretty low.

- I think this matchup is really intriguing. One of these two teams might be a fringe playoff team and there's no consensus out there on the national scene which it'll be. Neither's getting tons of love (must be exhausting blowing the Bengals, I guess) but there's a certain sense of potential breakout.

Winner of this game probably gets a small-ish bandwagon, especially if it involves a QB having a big day or a shutout.

- My draft for the Browns that year was Tannehill/Martin. I'd still do that draft. But I also liked the Weeden pick. It's a great matchup of two quarterbacks who, as rookies, weren't Luck/RG3/Wilson... but also didn't really suck. Weeden's only on a short leash because he's 29. Tannehill has no leash at all.

- If Trent Richardson is gonna be a "household name" (today's LA Times) it starts here.

- Line is tie, 43 over/under. Strangely, it's kind of a huge game. The winner gains confidence (both teams are really young) and momentum, a chance to be THAT TEAM, the one that takes a huge leap and has a promising young roster to build for a long run.

apology not accepted.

florida will bot even be a state let alone a beach for alien greek queefs to be walking around like a sandy zeuess within 2 years. it will be over run by torretnial storms and become a docking point between the islands of the south and the mainlands of central U.S.

the west coat will become a desert with every firestorm with standing and the only place for all of us to live will be the mid central section of the country....those states away from big rivers and tornado alley, hence ohio.

so while you'll be rooting for the dolphins (to live and pass on their alien knowledge) we'll accept all you crybaby bitches cuz god knows you couldn't tough it out like a guy in 'waterworld').

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apology not accepted.

florida will bot even be a state let alone a beach for alien greek queefs to be walking around like a sandy zeuess within 2 years. it will be over run by torretnial storms and become a docking point between the islands of the south and the mainlands of central U.S.

the west coat will become a desert with every firestorm with standing and the only place for all of us to live will be the mid central section of the country....those states away from big rivers and tornado alley, hence ohio.

so while you'll be rooting for the dolphins (to live and pass on their alien knowledge) we'll accept all you crybaby bitches cuz god knows you couldn't tough it out like a guy in 'waterworld').

I moved to in-land North Carolina, will I be safe in your comic book you're writing?

well I screwed since I live in tampa!!!! :(

It's not just global warming that's going to do in Florida. Um, FWIW, New York City and Boston are equally screwed in that respect. Law of averages say a Category 5 hurricane hits the US about every 30 years or so. Miami got lucky- Andrew was 50 miles south. You can't but wonder flying into Tampa- seeing the wall to wall Gulf Front development that's occurred over the last 40 years, what the devastation would be when (not if) a big one hits. 1\2 of Tampa & Clearwater will wind up in the Gulf and Tampa Bay.

It's not just global warming that's going to do in Florida. Um, FWIW, New York City and Boston are equally screwed in that respect. Law of averages say a Category 5 hurricane hits the US about every 30 years or so. Miami got lucky- Andrew was 50 miles south. You can't but wonder flying into Tampa- seeing the wall to wall Gulf Front development that's occurred over the last 40 years, what the devastation would be when (not if) a big one hits. 1\2 of Tampa & Clearwater will wind up in the Gulf and Tampa Bay.

Well, Hurricanes of that magnitude have hit the Gulf before, and they have just rebuilt. It is when the Cumbre Vieja erupts on La Palma in the Canaries when the East Coast will be devastated by a tsunami probably 10 times the size of the one that hit Japan:

http://rense.com/general13/tidal.htm

i won't care.

i'll be dead.

Dropping in for some non-hostility. It will be a good (and close) game, I feel like enough arguing about who's better has already went down. One of my biggest concerns is definitely Mike Wallace, Haden will make him a nonfactor probably. You guys have a tough D and our offense really needs to step it up here if they want to be considered a good unit. I hope we win... I'll be there rooting for the Phins. I could easily see us losing though, we have an awful record against you lately it feels like. Some of you guys are seriously underestimating our defense though, the corners outside of Grimes will blow but I don't see anyone to hurt us in a game deciding way. Greg Little? lol. It'll be a competitive game nonetheless. Good luck & no injuries to both teams

Oh, and miktoxic, I don't really know what your problem is, but you really do come off like a little bitch. You act about 11 years old. ;)

Wouldn't surprise me if Tan has a encore performance of his 2012 season opening act against the Texans. 4 picks and 4 sacks. The kid is just not that good out of the gate. Doesn't he get many reps in camp? You won't be any better than 6 -10 in 2013. You should count your blessings that you play the Bills and Jets twice a year. With Tan at the helm ,week 7 will find you coming off a bye week with a record of 0- 5. I feel your pain. We've had more than our share of non-hackers at QB

-------------------------------------------------------------

First off Howdy =)

Secondly if we are going by "First game Stats", Which is lets face it a pretty silly thing to do then you would have to give the edge to Tanny over Weezy. becase as bad as Tanny's stats were in his first game Weezy's were much worse.

Tannehill:

COMP: 20

ATT: 36

PCT: 55.6

YRDS: 219

TDs: 0

INTs: 3

Sacks: 2

RTG: 39.0

Weezy:

COMP: 12

ATT: 35